Hillary for the poor!

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2010
South carolina
That wonderful visit Hillary made to chipotle the other day. Well the manager said she left nothing in the tip jar. So a one percenter that claims she represents the poor, is to cheap to give them a couple of dollars. Those poor kids could starve to death, because hillary is to cheap to give a couple of bucks. Do as I say, not as I do. The liberal signature statement.

She likes to slam CEOs for making huge salaries and yet she makes considerably more than they do.

"There’s something wrong when CEOs make 300 times more than the American worker … There’s something wrong when American workers keep getting more productive … but that productivity is not matched in their paychecks."

—To "build the economy of tomorrow not yesterday.”

—To “strengthen families and communities.”

—To “fix our dysfunctional political system and get unaccountable money out of it once and for all – even if that means a constitutional amendment.”

—And to protect the country "from the threats that we see and the ones that are on the horizon."
hillary clinton makes more than CEOs - Bing

Who believes a word she says?

That wonderful visit Hillary made to chipotle the other day. Well the manager said she left nothing in the tip jar. So a one percenter that claims she represents the poor, is to cheap to give them a couple of dollars. Those poor kids could starve to death, because hillary is to cheap to give a couple of bucks. Do as I say, not as I do. The liberal signature statement.
Yes, very sad indeed, very. By the way, would you happen to know what the other elite members of "The Washington Brotherhood" give to charities, to the less fortunate, and to the poor of our country? If so, would you mind listing their contributions so that we can have something to compare what Mrs. Clinton did, to the generosity of others in Washington politics? Do you have any information on what others ( politicians ) gave while out enjoying lunch? Just curious.

Yes, very sad indeed, very. By the way, would you happen to know what the other elite members of "The Washington Brotherhood" give to charities, to the less fortunate, and to the poor of our country? If so, would you mind listing their contributions so that we can have something to compare what Mrs. Clinton did, to the generosity of others in Washington politics? Do you have any information on what others ( politicians ) gave while out enjoying lunch? Just curious.
Well going on by history. I doubt any liberals, unless the were waitresses or waiters at one time. Leave tips unless they have to. Conservatives, I bet most would leave a tip. Conservatives give more to charities than democrats do.

Well going on by history. I doubt any liberals, unless the were waitresses or waiters at one time. Leave tips unless they have to. Conservatives, I bet most would leave a tip. Conservatives give more to charities than democrats do.
And your source for that information is?

No one leaves a tip at chipotle. It's fast food. It would be weird if she did.

At least the Huffington Post is trying to report fairly...

Republicans, meanwhile, accused Clinton of hypocrisy by noting her hefty speaking fees -- in some cases paid for by firms of the CEOs she blasted -- and her ties to Democratic super PACs. Not to mention the fact that she has a hedge fund manager in the family.

"It’s pretty rich for Hillary Clinton to lament big money in politics while her campaign chairman and SuperPAC allies are busy courting secretive liberal billionaires in San Francisco," said Republican National Committee spokesman Michael Short.
Hillary Clinton Blasts Pay For CEOs Hedge Fund Managers In Campaign Kickoff

And from Breitbart...
On Monday, pandering to her party’s left-wing that has always distrusted her close ties to Wall Street, Hillary Clinton, who made at least $200,000 per speech since leaving the State Department and is reportedly in the top one-hundredth of the 1%, attacked CEO pay in an email to supporters, saying that everyday Americans are struggling at a time “when the average CEO makes about 300 times what the average worker makes.”

According to a Bloomberg report, in the 16 months since leaving the State Department, Clinton “earned at least $12 million” from speaking fees and book contracts. She reportedly made at least $200,000 a speech–the University of Buffalo reportedly paid $275,000 for Clinton to speak at an October 23 event. Bill Clinton, according to the report, has made at least $105 million in speaking fees alone (some speeches reportedly pay as much as $750,000) since leaving the White House. Bloomberg noted that Hillary’s “earnings represent a fraction of the Clinton family’s total income and yet were large enough to rank her not only in the top 1 percent of the nation’s earners but in the top one-hundredth of the 1 percent.”
After Receiving at Least 200K per Speech Hillary Attacks CEO Pay - Breitbart

At least the Huffington Post is trying to report fairly...

Republicans, meanwhile, accused Clinton of hypocrisy by noting her hefty speaking fees -- in some cases paid for by firms of the CEOs she blasted -- and her ties to Democratic super PACs. Not to mention the fact that she has a hedge fund manager in the family.

"It’s pretty rich for Hillary Clinton to lament big money in politics while her campaign chairman and SuperPAC allies are busy courting secretive liberal billionaires in San Francisco," said Republican National Committee spokesman Michael Short.
Hillary Clinton Blasts Pay For CEOs Hedge Fund Managers In Campaign Kickoff

And from Breitbart...
On Monday, pandering to her party’s left-wing that has always distrusted her close ties to Wall Street, Hillary Clinton, who made at least $200,000 per speech since leaving the State Department and is reportedly in the top one-hundredth of the 1%, attacked CEO pay in an email to supporters, saying that everyday Americans are struggling at a time “when the average CEO makes about 300 times what the average worker makes.”

According to a Bloomberg report, in the 16 months since leaving the State Department, Clinton “earned at least $12 million” from speaking fees and book contracts. She reportedly made at least $200,000 a speech–the University of Buffalo reportedly paid $275,000 for Clinton to speak at an October 23 event. Bill Clinton, according to the report, has made at least $105 million in speaking fees alone (some speeches reportedly pay as much as $750,000) since leaving the White House. Bloomberg noted that Hillary’s “earnings represent a fraction of the Clinton family’s total income and yet were large enough to rank her not only in the top 1 percent of the nation’s earners but in the top one-hundredth of the 1 percent.”
After Receiving at Least 200K per Speech Hillary Attacks CEO Pay - Breitbart
Well, the rich get richer, as the saying goes. But, the pathetic and sick part of it, is the stupid people that are willing to pay to hear the dribble and BS. Don't blame the Clintons for raking in the mega bucks, blame the damn idiots that pay to listen to them, and to read their BS books.

In 2008 Obama gave 1% of his money to charity. Reported by the Washington post.

On the other hand, considering her hipocrisy when it comes to the wealthy and how she will no doubt pander to low wage workers saying they deserve wage increases and are under appreciated yada yada, she could have taken the moment to make an example even though it's something most people dont do. Of course she didn't. They never do.

And the others? Is that the only record you have concerning contributions by the Washington elite? What is the total amount for Conservatives and for Democrats? Any idea? Or, were you just making a statement based solely on your opinion? Thanks.

Oh bullshit, there wouldn't be a tip jar if people didn't. If she is true to what she says. She would've left a tip. Which she didn't, so she lives by do as I say, not as I do.

And the others? Is that the only record you have concerning contributions by the Washington elite? What is the total amount for Conservatives and for Democrats? Any idea? Or, were you just making a statement based solely on your opinion? Thanks.
I just remember during the election in 2008 charitable donations were brought up. If I remember right biden was at the bottom and republican candidates gave more than democrats. I haven't seen anything about it lately.

Oh bullshit, there wouldn't be a tip jar if people didn't. If she is true to what she says. She would've left a tip. Which she didn't, so she lives by do as I say, not as I do.
Not necessarily so. She may have just forgotten, or either wasn't paying attention to the jar on the counter. There could be several reasons why she didn't leave a tip. Can you read her mind? Do you know for sure what took place and what was said? Do you know whether or not she was distracted at the time? Were you actually present at the time? Or, are you just assuming that you know all details and circumstances involved that day?

I just remember during the election in 2008 charitable donations were brought up. If I remember right biden was at the bottom and republican candidates gave more than democrats. I haven't seen anything about it lately.
I see. So, you really don't know for sure, and was just expressing an opinion concerning the matter? Am I correct? In other words, you haven't researched it, and have no data to support your opinion? Am I correct?

Not necessarily so. She may have just forgotten, or either wasn't paying attention to the jar on the counter. There could be several reasons why she didn't leave a tip. Can you read her mind? Do you know for sure what took place and what was said? Do you know whether or not she was distracted at the time? Were you actually present at the time? Or, are you just assuming that you know all details and circumstances involved that day?
I hope you enjoy making excuses for Hillary cause your gonna be busy for a while. Fast food workers are the main ones liberals talk about raising the minimum wage. If she was true to her belief, she would've went out of her way to help. She really doesn't care.

I see. So, you really don't know for sure, and was just expressing an opinion concerning the matter? Am I correct? In other words, you haven't researched it, and have no data to support your opinion? Am I correct?
Fact is in the 2008 elections republicans gave more to charity than democrats. I doubt it has changed. I don't see republicans out and about saying, we need to be our brothers keeper. While their brother lives in poverty, in a grass hut.

Forum List

Back