The Liberals having a field day

Don't take me to e-jail, bro!

Too late, you should of thought about that before you disturbed the man and his precious lawn.

You'll be forced to spend 10 years or listen to a full Sarah Palin speech before you will be released. After that, you will become a functional member of e-society or you will find your way back here. That much I can promise you.

So which do you choose? :evil:

Don't fret.

They are an increasingly minority bunch and they know it.

The Times Are A Changin'....

Funny, quoting a Liberal like that. :eusa_whistle:

You best study up a bit more on Bob.

He transcends simple political definitions, and your attempt to catagorize him as such does a terrible disservice to his body of work, and the living history that is this greatest among modern artists.

He is as brilliantly muddled a poetic genius as this nation has ever created.

I caught his show last time around - the voice is more weathered, more strained, and more soulful than just about any other of his contemporaries.

And when he sneered "Even the President of the United States sometimes must have to stand naked" when singing IAMIOB, I could not help but laugh out loud. And the steely glint in his eye as the audience of 15000 roared its approval was a joy to behold. And when he made a quick look to his side at the guitarist nearest him and winked and then laughed himself, I knew at that moment, I stood in the presence of greatness.

One of my favorite Dylan tracks that is quite appropriate to the current situation in Israel...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlHlXHimo_g]YouTube - Neighborhood Bully[/ame]

Too late, you should of thought about that before you disturbed the man and his precious lawn.

You'll be forced to spend 10 years or listen to a full Sarah Palin speech before you will be released. After that, you will become a functional member of e-society or you will find your way back here. That much I can promise you.

Ugh ...

I'll take the Palin speech. I'll just imagine her naked and hum Russia's national anthem while she's talking.

I notice that when ever anything happens that can be blamed on Liberals or democrats the left on this board howls like banshees demanding reams of evidence that it was not a random act, or an unrelated act, or not as it seems. But they have no problem taking a simple murder with absolutely no information to support them and turning that into a 15 page thread on how the right is trying to overthrow the US Government.

Don't fret.

They are an increasingly minority bunch and they know it.

The Times Are A Changin'....
Thing is, the more this hysterical vilification continues from the left - faux-racism, "rightwing nutjob" murder incitement, etc. - the more determined I am to continue to protest and recruit others to do so.

I am digging in and getting madder. And I can't think I am alone. Shit. I protest against inefficient and drinken-sailor federal spending and all of a sudden I'm a racist and a backwoods, ridge-running, inbred, anti-fed criminal?

Screw that.

Last edited:
Ugh ...

I'll take the Palin speech. I'll just imagine her naked and hum Russia's national anthem while she's talking.

The last guy said the same thing. I say "said" because his famous last words were "The Horror! The Horror!" :badgrin:

Ugh ...

:rofl:

Watch out. Randomly yelping Pootin Pootin! might encourage her.

I notice that when ever anything happens that can be blamed on Liberals or democrats the left on this board howls like banshees demanding reams of evidence that it was not a random act, or an unrelated act, or not as it seems. But they have no problem taking a simple murder with absolutely no information to support them and turning that into a 15 page thread on how the right is trying to overthrow the US Government.

How quickly it is forgotten that last week an abortion protester was shot and killed...

...while protesting...

...by a man who only knew him through his protests...

But in that thread, the left decries "Where is evidence this killing was politically motivated !!"

Welcome to short attention span theater.

How quickly it is forgotten that last week an abortion protester was shot and killed...

...while protesting...

But in that thread, the left decries "Where is evidence this killing was politically motivated !!"

Better be ready to quote the thread, these retards will demand a link. As I recall the same dumb asses in the current thread claiming, with no evidence, that a rightwinger killed the guy and all the other retardo shit, are the exact same people that in the mentioned thread by you INSISTED there was no reason to suspect a link to the left on that murder. INCLUDING Article-15.

...while protesting...

Better be ready to quote the thread, these retards will demand a link. As I recall the same dumb asses in the current thread claiming, with no evidence, that a rightwinger killed the guy and all the other retardo shit, are the exact same people that in the mentioned thread by you INSISTED there was no reason to suspect a link to the left on that murder. INCLUDING Article-15.

Really?

I'd be very curious to see my quotes from that thread considering I have no recollection of it whatsoever.

truth, but they are to be ignored for what they are anyway so...

Forum List

Back