The Liberals having a field day

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
I notice that when ever anything happens that can be blamed on Liberals or democrats the left on this board howls like banshees demanding reams of evidence that it was not a random act, or an unrelated act, or not as it seems. But they have no problem taking a simple murder with absolutely no information to support them and turning that into a 15 page thread on how the right is trying to overthrow the US Government.

blackkettlesolo300.jpg

I notice that when ever anything happens that can be blamed on Liberals or democrats the left on this board howls like banshees demanding reams of evidence that it was not a random act, or an unrelated act, or not as it seems. But they have no problem taking a simple murder with absolutely no information to support them and turning that into a 15 page thread on how the right is trying to overthrow the US Government.

All lies! We're ignoring the real threat!

$youthinkdotcom_497981_164590.jpg

LIZARD PEOPLE! :eek:

Don't fret.

They are an increasingly minority bunch and they know it.

The Times Are A Changin'....

I didn't jump in until the last few pages just to save you some time, Sarge.

Forum List

Back