The Liberal Religion of “Tolerance”

Wingers, both ends, are terribly intolerant, narcissistic, closed-minded and incurious at this point, which is why the country would be far better off if these people would just find another fucking hobby.

Why would someone become a centrist if they don't have centrist beliefs?

Conservatives tend to inculcate their children with religion like the Taliban or other religious groups, while liberals teach more tolerance for varying differences in people? And this is news to whom again?

Jesus Christ's life was about tolerance and forgiveness. Liberals have adopted this philosophy even though they aren't overly religious though most identify as Christians. Conservatives bloviate how 'religious' they are but they only mouth the words, they don't actually put the teachings of Christ into practice; help the poor, forgive the offender, turn the other cheek, love thy enemy, cast the first stone, do not put up wealth on Earth...

If conservatives actually practiced what Jesus taught they'd find themselves far less offended by red cups at Starbucks, or who is standing beside them in the bathroom or in the stall next door, or who is marrying whom, and instead the soup kitchens would be fully manned, people wouldn't be sleeping on the street, and there wouldn't be a single church that looked like a gold encrusted emperors palace.

A Libral brings Jesus into the conversation. Here is what Jesus said about Adultery: "But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart". What says Jesus about a man of Power who shoots his load on the dress of a woman young enough to be his daughter?" Where does Jesus talk about adultery being okay as long as it was 'consensual'?

Let's look how Liberal Elite align with the teachings of Christ
-Help The Poor: Conservative Christians give more directly to the poor while elite Liberals demand more from people to give to the poor. SEE Bush Charity vs. Biden and Kerry. Don't forget the Clintons' writing off Bill's used boxers.
- Forgive the Offender/turn the other cheek: A baker decides not to bake a cake and liberals don't forgive or turn a cheek. They bury the fucker.
- Love thy enemy: The current President stated: "We’re gonna punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us".

- Cast The First Stone: "They Bring a Knife, we Bring a Gun"

- Do Not Set Up Wealth on Earth: What Senator moved his $7M Yacht down river from Massachusetts to Rhode Island to avoid the tax?

Don't every listen to a libral drival about Christ. They are full of shit and simply trying to cherry pick rules to use against conservatives via Alinsky style.

Thanks, you proved the point about conservatives bloviating about how religious they are. You don't hold any high ground and you aren't any more of a 'christian' than anyone else, you just need to believe that because it makes you feel good.

And you go to the default fallback position on every issue for conservatives. "I can provide one or two examples of something that contradict what you say so it covers everything you or anyone else says on the subject and makes you wrong about everything everywhere". Hilarious but sad, it reveals an inability to grasp large issues and make a reasoned argument.

If you lived in the days of Columbus you'd be standing on the shore screaming at him and his crew "we know you will fall off the edge of the Earth because a ship sailed into the Atlantic once and never returned, thus my point is proven beyond doubt and holds true for all things everywhere all the time".

The argument of ignorance, even though it is put forth with great vigor, is an argument of ignorance not withstanding. And who in hell is 'alinsky' and who cares. Seems to be one of your heroes?

You made the claim that Liberals are tolerant, forgiving, like Jesus while Consevatives are not and got exposed that is not the case. I provided many examples that contradict what you say and can provide more. You hold the ground that Liberals are more like Jesus based on pure opinion. I have never held a ground that I am more Christian vs. Liberals. That would make me judgemental.
Conservatives tend to inculcate their children with religion like the Taliban or other religious groups, while liberals teach more tolerance for varying differences in people? And this is news to whom again?

Jesus Christ's life was about tolerance and forgiveness. Liberals have adopted this philosophy even though they aren't overly religious though most identify as Christians. Conservatives bloviate how 'religious' they are but they only mouth the words, they don't actually put the teachings of Christ into practice; help the poor, forgive the offender, turn the other cheek, love thy enemy, cast the first stone, do not put up wealth on Earth...

If conservatives actually practiced what Jesus taught they'd find themselves far less offended by red cups at Starbucks, or who is standing beside them in the bathroom or in the stall next door, or who is marrying whom, and instead the soup kitchens would be fully manned, people wouldn't be sleeping on the street, and there wouldn't be a single church that looked like a gold encrusted emperors palace.

A Libral brings Jesus into the conversation. Here is what Jesus said about Adultery: "But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart". What says Jesus about a man of Power who shoots his load on the dress of a woman young enough to be his daughter?" Where does Jesus talk about adultery being okay as long as it was 'consensual'?

-Help The Poor: Conservative Christians give more directly to the poor while elite Liberals demand more from people to give to the poor. SEE Bush Charity vs. Biden and Kerry. Don't forget the Clintons' writing off Bill's used boxers.
- Forgive the Offender/turn the other cheek: A baker decides not to bake a cake and liberals don't forgive or turn a cheek. They bury the fucker.
- Love thy enemy: The current President stated: "We’re gonna punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us".

- Do Not Set Up Wealth on Earth: What Senator moved his $7M Yacht down river from Massachusetts to Rhode Island to avoid the tax?

Don't every listen to a libral drival about Christ. They are full of shit and simply trying to cherry pick rules to use against conservatives via Alinsky style.

Thanks, you proved the point about conservatives bloviating about how religious they are. You don't hold any high ground and you aren't any more of a 'christian' than anyone else, you just need to believe that because it makes you feel good.

And you go to the default fallback position on every issue for conservatives. "I can provide one or two examples of something that contradict what you say so it covers everything you or anyone else says on the subject and makes you wrong about everything everywhere". Hilarious but sad, it reveals an inability to grasp large issues and make a reasoned argument.

If you lived in the days of Columbus you'd be standing on the shore screaming at him and his crew "we know you will fall off the edge of the Earth because a ship sailed into the Atlantic once and never returned, thus my point is proven beyond doubt and holds true for all things everywhere all the time".

The argument of ignorance, even though it is put forth with great vigor, is an argument of ignorance not withstanding. And who in hell is 'alinsky' and who cares. Seems to be one of your heroes?

You made the claim that Liberals are tolerant, forgiving, like Jesus while Consevatives are not and got exposed that is not the case. I provided many examples that contradict what you say and can provide more. You hold the ground that Liberals are more like Jesus based on pure opinion. I have never held a ground that I am more Christian vs. Liberals. That would make me judgemental.
You cannot reason with someone like that. Best to just ignore them.

Give us a list of the things you want to do that liberals won't tolerate.

Keeping your own earnings? Your body, your wallet...

Of course, it doesn't stop there. Nowadays liberals are more invasive of even the bedroom than the hard-core fundamentalist conservative right. You have to ask for repeated consent or you are a rapist according to them. And according to the masses, you are a rapist regardless, if a woman claims so. "Listen and believe", it's the liberal regressive way. These people are so anti freedom of speech that uttering the politically unacceptable words, is a crime in many liberal countries (such as producing factual Muslim statistics in France).

These people are so authoritarian that Stalin himself would be proud indeed. It's no wonder that government - the institution of coercion and authoritarianism - is their Jesus.

Last edited:
Wingers, both ends, are terribly intolerant, narcissistic, closed-minded and incurious at this point, which is why the country would be far better off if these people would just find another fucking hobby.
Right on cue.

What should I tolerate that I don't tolerate? Should I support outlawing abortion so I won't look intolerant of the conservatives? Would you?

You get to keep your own earnings, once you've paid your taxes.

Right on cue..
Answer the question.
I don't have to answer your questions. I've learned through experience that, no matter what I say, you'll end up misrepresenting it and running with it for a year or two. So just make something up and go. I'm under no obligation to participate. Have fun with it.

Of course, this beautifully illustrates my point, the one from which you are deflecting. Wingers distort communication, and it would be best for the country if you'd just find another fucking hobby.

Right on cue..
Answer the question.
I don't have to answer your questions. I've learned through experience that, no matter what I say, you'll end up misrepresenting it and running with it for a year or two. So just make something up and go. I'm under no obligation to participate. Have fun with it.

Of course, this beautifully illustrates my point, the one from which you are deflecting. Wingers distort communication, and it would be best for the country if you'd just find another fucking hobby.

You're intolerant of anyone who doesn't agree with you exactly worse than anyone on this board.

You attack people for being liberal on an issue, because you're not. You attack people for being conservative on an issue, because you're not.

But you don't attack the substance of the issue, you attack them for being out of the middle, where you believe you are,

as if not being a centrist means there's something wrong with a person.

btw, I know you weren't a moderate/centrist on the Iraq War. Does that mean you were terribly intolerant, narcissistic, closed minded, and incurious on that issue?

You get to keep your own earnings, once you've paid your taxes.

This is a joke, right?

I know you have exceptionally low IQ, but damn...

Meanwhile, conservatives teach their kids to strain gnats and swallow camels.

Another non-starter
images
Name a conservative who wants slavery to be legal again.....
The 20% of Trump voters who still approve it of, and anyone who thinks the South should have won.

It's a congenital defect. They always perceive any disagreement as intolerance. These people will not be happy until everyone agrees with everything they say.

Who is they?
Leftists

What about them? What do you think we should do?
My definition of a leftist is someone who is opposed to everything that made this country great. For whatever reason, they hate America and what it stands for. These people are the enemy, They should be dealt with by whatever means are necessary to protect our freedoms.

Well that was a broad brush with no specifies. What is it you believe "made this country great" that "leftists" are opposed to? What do you believe "leftists" hate about American and what it "stands for"? Be specific if you can.
Why should I waste my time explaining something that should be self evident? If you don't already know what made this country great, then I don't see the need to educate you. Likewise, if you are not aware of those who dream of destroying America, and what motivates them, then it is likely that you are one them or one of their countless useful idiots.

And conservatives hate the gheys and want them subjugated back into the closet....Somewhere the fine line will be created that allows both to exist...

No we don't. But hey, keep telling yourself that if it gets you through the day.

'Evil teaches 'tolerance' until it has the power / majority to silence all other opinions / ideas."

My definition of a leftist is someone who is opposed to everything that made this country great. For whatever reason, they hate America and what it stands for. These people are the enemy, They should be dealt with by whatever means are necessary to protect our freedoms.

Well that was a broad brush with no specifies. What is it you believe "made this country great" that "leftists" are opposed to? What do you believe "leftists" hate about American and what it "stands for"? Be specific if you can.
Why should I waste my time explaining something that should be self evident? If you don't already know what made this country great, then I don't see the need to educate you. Likewise, if you are not aware of those who dream of destroying America, and what motivates them, then it is likely that you are one them or one of their countless useful idiots.

Here is the OP complaining that liberals aren't tolerant and he can't help but clumsily flail that broad brush around. Just a tad hypocritical.

See, I don't think it stopped being great. I think it's spectacular now.

Articulate what is no longer great in your opinion and EXACTLY what you believe "leftists" want to destroy. Stop talking in vague generalities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another non-starter
images
Name a conservative who wants slavery to be legal again.....
The 20% of Trump voters who still approve it of, and anyone who thinks the South should have won.

And you can back this up? Seriously, show where 20% want to reestablish slavery. Fucking psycho.

Exit Poll Says 20 Percent of Trump Supporters are Pro-Slavery?

I agree...about 20% of Trump supporters are fucking psycho, the remaining 80% just plain psycho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back