Germany and Spinosaurus

Ice29

Mar 11, 2016
I was actually blamed by somebody online, about dropping bombs on German cities in world war 2, that destroyed a Spinosaurus Skeleton, setting the stage for there to be close to 100 years of not knowing they existed.

This is what I said to him..

So I'm supposed to let Adolf Hitler murder millions of one of America's most important and most productive minority groups ?

So I'm supposed let Adolf Hitler declare war on the USA ? and I'm also supposed to let Adolf Hitler attack several of the USA's biggest and most important international friends...
And technology suppliers...

All so that some school kid can talk about a Spinosaurus that he doesn't need to know about... right ?

I say fuck that... and fuck you.
:)

I was actually blamed by somebody online, about dropping bombs on German cities in world war 2, that destroyed a Spinosaurus Skeleton, setting the stage for there to be close to 100 years of not knowing they existed.

This is what I said to him..

So I'm supposed to let Adolf Hitler murder millions of one of America's most important and most productive minority groups ?

So I'm supposed let Adolf Hitler declare war on the USA ? and I'm also supposed to let Adolf Hitler attack several of the USA's biggest and most important international friends...
And technology suppliers...

All so that some school kid can talk about a Spinosaurus that he doesn't need to know about... right ?

I say fuck that... and fuck you.
:)
A human life is worth more than the ten last Spinosaurus Skeletons or one gorilla. They should be lamenting over the loss of human lives which unfortunately cannot be helped in a major war. Unless people get that concept then they have a warped look on life's purpose itself.

It's like arguing on these boards about morals and values. A waste of time.

Forum List

Back