The liberal march towards EXTREME fascism

Funniest thread on this forum. I first thought it was an Onion piece.
We have little orange Hitler trying to sublimate the press and he actually tells his cult not to believe anything in the press unless they hear it from him.
This is the first step of all dictators to a totalitarian government.

Why are you critical of a process that you douche bag snowflakes use every day in this forum?

Your claim about what dictators do is pure horseshit. You haven't got a clue what dictators do. However, I'll give you a hint: Look up "Stalin's show trials" and then look for current events to compare it with.
Will you ever graduate from being a common insult poster that is never able to back up his bullshyt or will you always remain the annoying immature class fool you currently portray?
There is no reasoning with you deplorables. How do you think you got that name? Not because you're truthful reasonable people.
I can back up anything I say. I have no reason to lie about anything.
And I'm not a " common insult poster." I'm an extraordinary insult poster.

fascism
noun
  1. an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.

Incorrect.

FASCISTS can be left or right wingers.

Q: Which party want more police & military power?
A: Repubtards!

Patriot started this thread. Patriotism is love for or devotion to one's country. "A real patriot is the fellow who gets a parking ticket and rejoices that the system works."

We have little orange Hitler trying to sublimate the press and he actually tells his cult not to believe anything in the press unless they hear it from him.

Why are you critical of a process that you douche bag snowflakes use every day in this forum?

Your claim about what dictators do is pure horseshit. You haven't got a clue what dictators do. However, I'll give you a hint: Look up "Stalin's show trials" and then look for current events to compare it with.
I know exactly what dictators do. I'm a student of history.
Trump is modeling his presidency after Putin in more ways than one. One thing that gives him a partial orange erection is that Putin kills journalists. You and I both know he'd do exactly that if he thought he could get away with it. He is that deranged... kinda like you.

You're the one who sounds deranged. So tell us, professor, how is Trump modeling his presidency after Putin? I'm sure that will provide the entire forum with a good laugh.

Will you ever graduate from being a common insult poster that is never able to back up his bullshyt or will you always remain the annoying immature class fool you currently portray?

I backup what I post all the time. That's what douche bags like you hate. I'm not an insult poster. I simply post the truth and refuse to sugar coat it.

Let me remind you, you have been asked numerous times over a long period of time to give your definition of fascism in your own words and failed or evaded doing so. You do not know the meanings of the words and terms you use.
I've posted my definition many times, moron. You simply don't like a definition that doesn't implicate Republicans.

Let me remind you, you have been asked numerous times over a long period of time to give your definition of fascism in your own words and failed or evaded doing so. You do not know the meanings of the words and terms you use.
I've posted my definition many times, moron. You simply don't like a definition that doesn't implicate Republicans.
No, you haven't. If you post it now I will give you credit. All I have ever seen you post is that silly illustration. But again, post a definition in your own words now and I will concede to my mistake.

fascism
noun
  1. an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.
It's a cute left-wing propaganda campaign. Doesn't change the fact that fascism is the polar opposite of right-wing extremism. Would you like to try again? Let me guess - you need me to explain the basic political spectrum for you?

So the dictionary is a left wing propaganda campaign?

It's a book that's used for learning so yes, it is left wing propaganda

No, you haven't. If you post it now I will give you credit. All I have ever seen you post is that silly illustration. But again, post a definition in your own words now and I will concede to my mistake.

What "illustration?" I think you have me confused with someone else.

Fascism - Mises Wiki, the global repository of classical-liberal thought

Fascism is an authoritarian, collectivist political ideology which stresses the importance of the national interest over the rights of individuals.[1] However, while a collectivist ideology, fascism attempts to preserve private property rights and some of the associated benefits, such as the profit motive, but only when they do not come into conflict with what the political authorities deem to be the national interest.[2]

Fascism - Mises Wiki, the global repository of classical-liberal thought

Fascism is an authoritarian, collectivist political ideology which stresses the importance of the national interest over the rights of individuals.[1] However, while a collectivist ideology, fascism attempts to preserve private property rights and some of the associated benefits, such as the profit motive, but only when they do not come into conflict with what the political authorities deem to be the national interest.[2]
I did not ask for a distorted partial definition from a controversial libertarian. I asked for a definition using your own words. Nothing in your post even indicates that you understand the definition you posted.

Funny diversion from what is currently happening.
Trumpcare 2.0 is dead in the water.
Long live Obamacare!
Trump will now move on to other areas hes trying to destroy the country.
He failed at doing it with healthcare.
Yes there is a God.

Long live Obamacare!
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Typical left-wing fascist... "long live the unconstitutional legislation the American people do not want and had forced down their throat"!

If you love Obamacare, you should be in mourning right now - not celebrating. The current repeal of Obamacare was pulled because it didn't completely dismantle all of Obamacare - and that is what the American people are looking for. And for once, the representatives in Washington D.C. are locked in and listening to what their constituents want.

Trump's march to his inability to govern .

A HUGE embarrassing defeat today and all this imbecile can talk about is definitions.

Lol

Who said this?
" You're going to win so much you're going to get tired of winning. "

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Long live Obamacare!

Typical left-wing fascist... "long live the unconstitutional legislation the American people do not want and had forced down their throat"!

If you love Obamacare, you should be in mourning right now - not celebrating. The current repeal of Obamacare was pulled because it didn't completely dismantle all of Obamacare - and that is what the American people are looking for. And for once, the representatives in Washington D.C. are locked in and listening to what their constituents want.
Trumpcare failed because it would throw 24 million people off HC that Obamacare covered.

ONLY 17 % wanted it. It was another sweetheart deal for the rich as all republican bills are.

Because Unreasonable is a true fascist - he abhors facts and spreads propaganda. But lets take a look at the facts for a moment - shall we?
  • In typical left-wing fascist fashion - Barack Obama blocked the Keystone pipeline. He prevented something. President Trump stepped in and signed an Executive Order reversing Obama's obstruction. Note that he did not force anyone to build the Keystone pipeline - he simply freed people up to build if they want to. They are also free not to build it if they don't want to. Freedom and choice are the polar opposite of fascism.
  • President Trump issued an Executive Order minimizing the economic burden of Obamacare. Relieving people of the financial burdens associated with forced government action? Yeah....once again the polar opposite of fascism.
  • President Trump issue an Executive Order repealing Obama's highly unconstitutional EO forcing states to allow mentally disturbed, sexually deviant men into women's restrooms. Trump's EO doesn't block those disgusting deviants - it simply restores power back to the states to decide for themselves (as the U.S. Constitution dictates). Yet again, the polar opposite of fascism.
In each case - President Trump has actually rejected power and turned it back over to the states or the people. The complete and total opposite of fascism. Which is why true fascists like Unreasonable are furious with him.
President Trump has not blocked the press, shut the press down, or taken control over the press. Which is why true fascists such as yourself are furious with him. You cheered like hell when Barack Obama blocked some press he didn't like from the White House and when he hacked into Sharyl Attkisson's computer.

Who said this? "You're going to win so much you're going to get tired of winning."
President Trump! And so far - he's delivered! Wall Street has skyrocketed under President Trump! The economy has skyrocketed under President Trump! Sick, disturbing bathroom laws have been reversed under President Trump. Border security has been restored under President Trump! Oh yeah....and don't forget President Trump defeating Hitlery Clinton - the ultimate winning!!!

Here is a thread that covers the winning streak in full: The winning continues

Long live Obamacare!

Trumpcare failed because it would throw 24 million people off HC that Obamacare covered.
Nothing "failed" snowflake. It didn't go far enough in dismantling Obamacare as the American people desired - so Congress went back to do it better (like the American people wanted).

I know how you fascists abhor the American people getting their way - but it's happening snowflake. Deal with it. The American people were repulsed by Obamacare, they sent everyone involved with it home, and replaced the entire nation with Republican representatives (over 1,000 Dumbocrat seats lost since Obamacare was passed, nationwide).

Long live Obamacare!

Nothing "failed" snowflake. It didn't go far enough in dismantling Obamacare as the American people desired - so Congress went back to do it better (like the American people wanted).

I know how you fascists abhor the American people getting their way - but it's happening snowflake. Deal with it. The American people were repulsed by Obamacare, they sent everyone involved with it home, and replaced the entire nation with Republican representatives (over 1,000 Dumbocrat seats lost since Obamacare was passed, nationwide).
So is Obama-Care now gone?

Because Unreasonable is a true fascist - he abhors facts and spreads propaganda. But lets take a look at the facts for a moment - shall we?
  • In typical left-wing fascist fashion - Barack Obama blocked the Keystone pipeline. He prevented something. President Trump stepped in and signed an Executive Order reversing Obama's obstruction. Note that he did not force anyone to build the Keystone pipeline - he simply freed people up to build if they want to. They are also free not to build it if they don't want to. Freedom and choice are the polar opposite of fascism.
  • President Trump issued an Executive Order minimizing the economic burden of Obamacare. Relieving people of the financial burdens associated with forced government action? Yeah....once again the polar opposite of fascism.
  • President Trump issue an Executive Order repealing Obama's highly unconstitutional EO forcing states to allow mentally disturbed, sexually deviant men into women's restrooms. Trump's EO doesn't block those disgusting deviants - it simply restores power back to the states to decide for themselves (as the U.S. Constitution dictates). Yet again, the polar opposite of fascism.
In each case - President Trump has actually rejected power and turned it back over to the states or the people. The complete and total opposite of fascism. Which is why true fascists like Unreasonable are furious with him.
President Trump has not blocked the press, shut the press down, or taken control over the press. Which is why true fascists such as yourself are furious with him. You cheered like hell when Barack Obama blocked some press he didn't like from the White House and when he hacked into Sharyl Attkisson's computer.
President Trump advocated for a bill that would dump 24 million off of health care insurance and give billions of tax breaks for the wealthy and hurt the poor.
Yes.
Freedom, republican style.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back