The Liberal/Islamist Alliance

Ah, the tolerant MM we all know and love. You must be attending your anger managment classes

no.... my anger doesn't need any management. YOu are a worm.... and you debate like a tarbaby fights.

When will you EVER leave the moronic talking points behind and ever stand on your own words and articulate your own ideas?

no.... my anger doesn't need any management. YOu are a worm.... and you debate like a tarbaby fights.

When will you EVER leave the moronic talking points behind and ever stand on your own words and articulate your own ideas?

I would say you do - ASAP

I would say you do - ASAP

I would say you are again showing that you are incapable of formulating an original thought.

Will you ever explain, in your own words, how turninng over American emplacements and military assets in Iraq to the amred forces of the duly elected Iraqi government is anything LIKE a surrender? When surrender means turning over positions to the enemy? Are you suggesting that the Iraq government is our enemy? Please try to explain yourself in your own words. Take those sentences I just wrote and reply to them with some sort of originally created intelligence.

I'll wait.

I would say you are again showing that you are incapable of formulating an original thought.

Will you ever explain, in your own words, how turninng over American emplacements and military assets in Iraq to the amred forces of the duly elected Iraqi government is anything LIKE a surrender? When surrender means turning over positions to the enemy? Are you suggesting that the Iraq government is our enemy? Please try to explain yourself in your own words. Take those sentences I just wrote and reply to them with some sort of originally created intelligence.

I'll wait.

Surrender is what Dems want in Iraq - they will not get it however

Now they are caving and the troops will get their funding - it will be fun watching you spin this

maineman, do you think it was appropriate for durbin to compare our troops to nazi's or pol pot, is so , why ?

Do I think it was APPROPRIATE? certainly not. Do I think he was comparing our TROOPS to those folks? NO. I do not. I think he was comparing the interrogation methods approved by our administration to the interrogation methods used in German POW camps. Was that hyperbole? I would guess so. Did it register his disapproval of us using interrogation techniques that were not what Americans expect. It certainly did.

Do I think it was APPROPRIATE? certainly not. Do I think he was comparing our TROOPS to those folks? NO. I do not. I think he was comparing the interrogation methods approved by our administration to the interrogation methods used in German POW camps. Was that hyperbole? I would guess so. Did it register his disapproval of us using interrogation techniques that were not what Americans expect. It certainly did.

Durbin's own words prove your spin wrong

But that never stopped you before

no...Durbin's words do not prove any such thing. He never suggested our TROOPS were nazis....only that the tactics used by Gitmo interrogators -and approved by this administration - were similar to those used by germans in WW2

"If I read this to you and did not tell you that it was an FBI agent describing what Americans had done to prisoners in their control, you would most certainly believe this must have been done by Nazis, Soviets in their gulags, or some mad regime — Pol Pot or others — that had no concern for human beings," Durbin said.

No spin can change his words MM

no need to spin at all...he compares the tactics to those of Germans...he does not compare troops to nazis...the nuance of the english language is lost on morons like you incapable of reading it, let alone writing in it.

no need to spin at all...he compares the tactics to those of Germans...he does not compare troops to nazis...the nuance of the english language is lost on morons like you incapable of reading it, let alone writing in it.

carry the water for those who smear the troops

love your "patriotism" MM

I carry no one's water...I have already stated on several occasions that I thought Durbin's remarks were ill advised and inflammatory.

when will YOU serve your country in uniform, RSR? Mr. Patriot?

I carry no one's water...I have already stated on several occasions that I thought Durbin's remarks were ill advised and inflammatory.

when will YOU serve your country in uniform, RSR? Mr. Patriot?

It is a wonder you have not drowned by swimming in the DNC water

I just said that I have already stated on several occasions that I thought Durbin's remarks were ill advised and inflammatory. How is that "carrying water"?

I just said that I have already stated on several occasions that I thought Durbin's remarks were ill advised and inflammatory. How is that "carrying water"?

You spin how he did not call the troops Nazi's - he did

The same way you defend Kerry and Kennedy

I said his words were inapproprate and inflammatory...but clearly...if you can READ, he NEVER called the troops nazis, he only called the tactics used in Gitmo reminiscent of what germans used.

I said his words were inapproprate and inflammatory...but clearly...if you can READ, he NEVER called the troops nazis, he only called the tactics used in Gitmo reminiscent of what germans used.

He does call them Nazi's

"If I read this to you and did not tell you that it was an FBI agent describing what Americans had done to prisoners in their control, you would most certainly believe this must have been done by Nazis, Soviets in their gulags, or some mad regime — Pol Pot or others — that had no concern for human beings," Durbin said.

Forum List

Back