The Liberal/Islamist Alliance

If Sadr is a terrorist, then we are doomed because he is the most widely respected shiite cleric in Iraq. Pelosi is most certainly not trying to muster public opinion agasint the US or the military...she is certainly marshalling the public's negative opinion of this administration to attempt to get us out of the middle of a stupid counterproductive war in Iraq.

SHe is most definitely NOT committed to the defeat of the US anywhere.

He is a known murderer

The Us should have taken him out when they had a chance

San fran Nan is hell bent on US defeat in Iraq

Like most libs - not all - but most

He is a known murderer

The Us should have taken him out when they had a chance

San fran Nan is hell bent on US defeat in Iraq

Like most libs - not all - but most

I have never seen any evidence that Sadr has ever murdered anyone. Could you provide that?

you are welcome to your opinion about what we should have done with him, but if you really want to totally and irrevocably alienate the vast majority of the Iraqi population, that would be how to do it.

you are wrong, and hyperbolically so, about Pelosi.

No liberal that I know of whats the US to be defeated anywhere. ANd I certainly don't.

I have never seen any evidence that Sadr has ever murdered anyone. Could you provide that?

you are welcome to your opinion about what we should have done with him, but if you really want to totally and irrevocably alienate the vast majority of the Iraqi population, that would be how to do it.

you are wrong, and hyperbolically so, about Pelosi.

No liberal that I know of whats the US to be defeated anywhere. ANd I certainly don't.

As far your bud Sadr.........

Al-Sadr also was busing followers into Najaf from Sadr City, a Baghdad neighborhood, according to the coalition source, who said that many members of his outlawed militia, Mehdi's Army, were from surrounding provinces.

Al-Sadr -- who is wanted on murder charges in connection with the killing of a rival last year -- reportedly has taken refuge in the Imam Ali mosque in Najaf, one of Shiite Islam's holiest shrines.
http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/04/06/iraq.main/index.html

Again, your appeasement attitude is showing. Let a wanted murderer run loose - please don't piss off the terrorists

Dems have a firm commitment to surrender in Iraq. They think that will make the terrorists stop hating the US

As far your bud Sadr.........

Al-Sadr also was busing followers into Najaf from Sadr City, a Baghdad neighborhood, according to the coalition source, who said that many members of his outlawed militia, Mehdi's Army, were from surrounding provinces.

Al-Sadr -- who is wanted on murder charges in connection with the killing of a rival last year -- reportedly has taken refuge in the Imam Ali mosque in Najaf, one of Shiite Islam's holiest shrines.
http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/04/06/iraq.main/index.html

Again, your appeasement attitude is showing. Let a wanted murderer run loose - please don't piss off the terrorists

Dems have a firm commitment to surrender in Iraq. They think that will make the terrorists stop hating the US

if Sadr is wanted on murder charges, why is allowed to remain free and unfettered in Iraq?

I am not appeasing anyone.... I just don't think that we have any reason to be in the middle of a gang fight between sunnis and shiites. which side are we on in that fight? and why?

if Sadr is wanted on murder charges, why is allowed to remain free and unfettered in Iraq?

I am not appeasing anyone.... I just don't think that we have any reason to be in the middle of a gang fight between sunnis and shiites. which side are we on in that fight? and why?

First you said he was not wanted - now you flip flop like Kerry

As I aid, the Us should ahve taken him out when they had a chance

Now San Fran Nan and the Dems have another alley in Iraq helping them find a way to surrender

First you said he was not wanted - now you flip flop like Kerry

As I aid, the Us should ahve taken him out when they had a chance

Now San Fran Nan and the Dems have another alley in Iraq helping them find a way to surrender

I never said he was not wanted. i said I knew of no proof that he had ever murdered anyone.

and what side of this fight are we on? you never answered that.

I never said he was not wanted. i said I knew of no proof that he had ever murdered anyone.

and what side of this fight are we on? you never answered that.

Try getting your news from other sources then the liberal media and you MIGHT learn something

Try getting your news from other sources then the liberal media and you MIGHT learn something

please explain...if Sadr is still wanted for murder like he was 3 years ago, why is he allowed to meet with the prime minister? why is he allowed to walk the streets of Sadr City untouched?

and you never did answer my question: which side are we on in the sunni-shiite fight?

please explain...if Sadr is still wanted for murder like he was 3 years ago, why is he allowed to meet with the prime minister? why is he allowed to walk the streets of Sadr City untouched?

and you never did answer my question: which side are we on in the sunni-shiite fight?

Can you read? I said he should have been taken out

We should not take sides - lets get the government on its feet and leave

Which is what the job is - and for some reason (probably power) libs are oppsed to

Can you read? I said he should have been taken out

We should not take sides - lets get the government on its feet and leave

Which is what the job is - and for some reason (probably power) libs are oppsed to

so what legal premise do we have to kill an Iraqi cleric on the streets of Baghdad when the elected government there not only does not even try to incarcerate him, but consults with him on matters of state?

and when both sides are shooting at one another and at us, what is our real role? do you honestly think that the iraqi military and police forces will remain somehow "non-sectarian" after our departure? do you really think that if we get the Iraqi government "on its feet" that it will be able to do anything to stop the impending inevitable sectarian violence when we leave?

so what legal premise do we have to kill an Iraqi cleric on the streets of Baghdad when the elected government there not only does not even try to incarcerate him, but consults with him on matters of state?

and when both sides are shooting at one another and at us, what is our real role? do you honestly think that the iraqi military and police forces will remain somehow "non-sectarian" after our departure? do you really think that if we get the Iraqi government "on its feet" that it will be able to do anything to stop the impending inevitable sectarian violence when we leave?

Since when do we have to fight a WAR with figuring out the legal premise?

Oh, you want to fight the Kerry type of war

"A More Sensistive War"

Since when do we have to fight a WAR with figuring out the legal premise?

Oh, you want to fight the Kerry type of war

"A More Sensistive War"

so America is at war with the leading shiite cleric in Iraq?

what do you think the reaction would be of the shiite community in Iraq if America assassinated Sadr?

are you gonna answer my questions or not? and if not, why not? are you a fucking pussy????

Forum List

Back