The Liberal/Islamist Alliance

I AM a patriot. I have a wall full of citations and medals that attest to my patriotic service to my country. I am proud of my service.

What have you done in service to YOUR country, by the way?

if you are so sure, please test your theory. go into any american legion hall....oooops...I forgot...you can't get in, can you?

well....find a friend of yours who, unlike you, has actually served his country, and see if he will let you accompany him as his guest...and then go up to the bar and ask if there are any democrats who are against the war in Iraq. When those guys identify themselves, call them traitorous cowards.

When you get out of the hospital, you can come back here and tell me how it went. :lol:

You're pitiful. Where would you East Coast libs be without your quick resort to personal insults, name calling, and distortions of what has been said--or in this case written? As the old Travis Trill song has put it so aptly: “Here’s a quarter—call someone who cares”.

I AM a patriot. I have a wall full of citations and medals that attest to my patriotic service to my country. I am proud of my service.

What have you done in service to YOUR country, by the way?

Where did you buy them? At a war surplus store?

I earned them. why must you insult the service of veterans? or is it only veterans who think exactly like you do that deserve your respect and your thanks?

You were throwing out the insults pretty good the last several days

You dish it out, but you do not take it very well

I take it from you all the time. Yet you claim to support our troops and support our veterans yet you insult my service. why is that?

Because of your never ending support for those who smear and undermine the troops

I do not support anyone who undermines our TROOPS. YOu are awfully selective when it comes to YOUR support of veterans. I'd love to have you show up at MY American Legion Post and talk that way.... oh...but then, you couldn't get IN to my post, because, unlike ME, YOU have never served YOUR country.

but still you feel compelled to insult the service and service accomplishments of those of us who do not kiss your president's ass.

I do not support anyone who undermines our TROOPS. YOu are awfully selective when it comes to YOUR support of veterans. I'd love to have you show up at MY American Legion Post and talk that way.... oh...but then, you couldn't get IN to my post, because, unlike ME, YOU have never served YOUR country.

but still you feel compelled to insult the service and service accomplishments of those of us who do not kiss your president's ass.

Kerry, Durbin, Kennedy, NY Times publishing classified documents, ect - have all undermined and smeared the troops

Like your party - you have put politics ahead of the country

Kerry, Durbin, Kennedy, NY Times publishing classified documents, ect - have all undermined and smeared the troops

Like your party - you have put politics ahead of the country

I don't think that Kerry's mis-delivered joke was a terrible smear..... DUrbin spoke of tactics, not of troops.... same with Kennedy...and the NYT did nothing to smear our troops at all.

YOU, however, smear MY service at every turn.....

YOU probably have no room to criticize anyone for smearing troops when you do the same.

I don't think that Kerry's mis-delivered joke was a terrible smear..... DUrbin spoke of tactics, not of troops.... same with Kennedy...and the NYT did nothing to smear our troops at all.

YOU, however, smear MY service at every turn.....

YOU probably have no room to criticize anyone for smearing troops when you do the same.

You continue to spin and defend your party MM - sad, very sad a man who served his country now supports the party of appeasement and surrender

You continue to spin and defend your party MM - sad, very sad a man who served his country now supports the party of appeasement and surrender

Since you spin an defend YOUR party ... the one that includes the right-wing religious extremists which includes the good Reverend Phelps ... perhaps you should back off the overly-broad generalizations because this particular shoe fits YOU rather well.

Since you spin an defend YOUR party ... the one that includes the right-wing religious extremists which includes the good Reverend Phelps ... perhaps you should back off the overly-broad generalizations because this particular shoe fits YOU rather well.

I have said many times where Republicans are wrong - as well as Pres Bush

MM, on the other hand, never sees anything wrong with the Blame Bush BS Dems sprew - or their hypocrisy

I have said many times where Republicans are wrong - as well as Pres Bush

MM, on the other hand, never sees anything wrong with the Blame Bush BS Dems sprew - or their hypocrisy

'
I see nothing wrong with blaming Bush for the things he has done wrong...and therefore you get to impugn MY service and MY patriotism?

'
I see nothing wrong with blaming Bush for the things he has done wrong...and therefore you get to impugn MY service and MY patriotism?

To much spending, guest worker program, not oushing for SS reform, and the Republican Congress walking away from Regan conservatism

When you stop defending those who have smeared and undermine the troops,, and wanting surrender in Iraq - I would stop questioning your "partiotism"

To much spending, guest worker program, not oushing for SS reform, and the Republican Congress walking away from Regan conservatism

When you stop defending those who have smeared and undermine the troops,, and wanting surrender in Iraq - I would stop questioning your "partiotism"

look...I could give a fuck if an ignorant worm like you with bush jism dripping from your lips and asshole stops questioning my patriotism or not. YOur opinion of me is worth less to me that a bucket of wet and warm dogshit.

Just stop with the bullshit act where you try to pawn yourself off as this patgriotic support our troops and our veterans when it is clear you only support those who think like you do. The rest of them -whether they are veterans like me, or active duty troops putting their lives on the line to protect your sorry ass in a stupid counterproductive war - could rot in hell as far as you're concerned. I am sure those democrats in harm's way appreciate your selective lack of support. Eat shit and die, asshole.

look...I could give a fuck if an ignorant worm like you with bush jism dripping from your lips and asshole stops questioning my patriotism or not. YOur opinion of me is worth less to me that a bucket of wet and warm dogshit.

Just stop with the bullshit act where you try to pawn yourself off as this patgriotic support our troops and our veterans when it is clear you only support those who think like you do. The rest of them -whether they are veterans like me, or active duty troops putting their lives on the line to protect your sorry ass in a stupid counterproductive war - could rot in hell as far as you're concerned. I am sure those democrats in harm's way appreciate your selective lack of support. Eat shit and die, asshole.

Ah, the tolerant MM we all know and love. You must be attending your anger managment classes

Forum List

Back