The Levant Mess

Standard tactics you people use:

a. Accuse anyone who criticizes Israel of being an anti-semite
b. Call names
c. Make racist remarks to intimidate any poster who posts news that exposes Israel's human right violations

Actually, foul mouthed old woman, they are your pals because they are allies of Israel.

According to you and your propaganda, no actual evidence that can be traced to a reputable source.

Israel's alliance with IS is a secret only to people who live in a bubble.

Iran, assad, opposition, turkey, iraq, afghanistan, saudi, france, USA, russia, qatar, MB, arab spring, a vacuum have all in some way or time been blamed or ISIS.

Like so much in the middle east, it is a complex mosaic of events and people in just the right combination and not something so simple as a single cause.

Actually, Aris, I posted my response in the wrong place. Since Vikrant said the following to Phoenall: "
Israel's alliance with IS is a secret only to people who live in a bubble," Vikrant should get together with Putin and tell him that he lives in a bubble (should give Putin a good laugh). Vikrant is trying so hard to connect ISIS with Israel, but level-minded people are not buying that nonsense.

Putin, Netanyahu agree in call to coordinate efforts to fight terrorism?

Israel sympathizers in the U.S. and Israel itself play a very sophisticated game. Israel plays it nice with Russia so that to avoid any heat while Israel sympathizers in the U.S. keep lobbying to wage indirect war on Russia.

b. Call names
c. Make racist remarks to intimidate any poster who posts news that exposes Israel's human right violations

A if you are being anti semitic then that is what you will be called

B that is happening on both sides of the fence

C what racist remarks are those then, as this is the claim of every muslim that thinks anything said about islam that is true is racism

b. Call names

C what racist remarks are those then, as this is the claim of every muslim that thinks anything said about islam that is true is racism

Only racists people I see on this forum are the ones who are accusing others of being anti-semites. You people are at the forefront of insulting Muslims, Blacks, Hispanics and any ethnicity which is not kosher for you folks.

China Hosts Syrian Foreign Minister

Last week, China offered to host representatives of the Syrian government and the opposition for talks, Beijing’s way of supporting a peace process laid out by a recent UN Security Council resolution. Less than a week later, on December 23, Syrian Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Walid al-Moallem arrived in Beijing for meetings with Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi and State Councillor Yang Jiechi.

Prior to Moallem’s visit, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hong Lei explained, “The invitation is part of China’s efforts to promote peace talks and the political settlement of the Syrian issue.” He reiterated that “the Chinese side will also invite the Syrian opposition for a visit.”

When Moallem arrived, China became the first country to host a high-ranking Syrian official since the UN Security Council resolution passed. Thus it was in Beijing that the Syrian foreign minister confirmed the government’s willingness to participate in the peace process. Syrian Arab News Agency reported that Moallem declared Syria “ready to participate in the inter-Syrian dialogue to be held in Geneva without foreign interference.”

Wang told reporters that he and Moallem had agreed on three general principles for the talks: “We should stick to the peaceful resolution of Syrian issue, the people of Syria should decide the future and fate of Syria, and the U.N. plays a key role in negotiations.” China has long insisted that a political process conducted by the Syrians themselves is the only way to solve the crisis – and had thus avoided taking an active role in either the U.S. or Russian-led airstrikes on Syrian soil.

China stands ready to promote the peace process, Wang said, while Moallem promised that the Syrian government “delegation will be ready as soon as we receive a list of the opposition delegation.” He added, “We hope that this dialogue will be successful to help us in having a national unity government.”

A negotiated peace seems a remote hope, after over four years of vicious fighting sparked by a brutal crackdown on pro-democracy protests in March 2011. Both the Syrian government and the opposition have been accused of committing war crimes during the conflict, with Damascus in particular coming under international criticism for using chemical weapons on civilians. Roughly 300,000 people have been killed in the civil war, with another four million refugees seeking shelter in other states.

Wang also announced on Thursday that China will provide 40 million renminbi ($6.17 million) in humanitarian assistance to Syria. That mostly serves to emphasize how understated China’s role in the Syria crisis has been to date. For comparison, the United States promised $419 million in humanitarian aid for the Syrian crisis in September, bringing its total contributions to a whopping $4.5 billion. China itself has done far more in other areas of the world; for example, Beijing donated money and goods worth over $110 million to African countries suffering from the Ebola outbreak in 2014 and 2015.

So we have some mixed signals coming out of Beijing. On one hand, inviting the Syrian foreign minister to discuss the peace process so soon after the UN Security Council resolution passed shows an initiative that’s been missing from China’s response to the crisis. On the other hand, the amount of aid reflects the existing reality: that Beijing simply isn’t willing to become overly invested in this particular hot spot. Wang continued to hedge Beijing’s potential role with the caveat that China would help “to the best of its abilities,” and declined to give any specifics on how China might assist in the fight against Islamic State (which has carved up portions of Syrian territory).

The planned visit from the Syrian opposition will be the next step in China’s tentative steps into the Syria mess. When that will be, who will be invited, or even which opposition groups will be represented are still to be determined. The UN-mediated peace talks, meanwhile, are set to open in January in Geneva.

China Hosts Syrian Foreign Minister

Granny says, "Dat's right - it's a mess alright...

... but look onna bright side...

... the worse it gets...

... the closer it is to Jesus comin' back."

Future of Assad cannot be condition for settlement in Syria

Russia cannot yield to anyone's whims regarding Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's future, and believes a political settlement process in Syria cannot be conditioned by his fate, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said.

"Some of our counterparts say that they are prepared for it [a political settlement in Syria] only if it is guaranteed that Syrian President Bashar al-Assad will not be involved in the political process and in future institutions, because he is illegitimate," Lavrov said in an interview with the Zvezda TV channel on Dec. 30.

"It's impossible to afford such a luxury as to yield to someone's whims by saying that Syrian President Assad was legitimate but stopped being such this year," he said.

Lavrov said he was sure that "the terrorist threat is no less serious than the threat of chemical weapons, especially considering that it is becoming global and concerns not only Syria."

"SAR President Bashar al-Assad was perfectly legitimate when chemical weapons had to be taken out of Syria and destroyed. The UN Security Council and the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons passed resolutions welcoming the Syrian government's decision to join the Chemical Weapons Convention. Everything was perfect, and no questions were raised as to whether the partner was illegitimate," he said.

Moscow: Future of Assad cannot be condition for settlement in Syria

b. Call names

Only racists people I see on this forum are the ones who are accusing others of being anti-semites. You people are at the forefront of insulting Muslims, Blacks, Hispanics and any ethnicity which is not kosher for you folks.

Since when did muslim become a race ? Last I heard was you could not transplant another persons DNA into your body so you could become Arabic ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

b. Call names

Since when did muslim become a race ? Last I heard was you could not transplant another persons DNA into your body so you could become Arabic ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

You are a bigot. Now, are you happy?

According to you and your propaganda, no actual evidence that can be traced to a reputable source.

Iran, assad, opposition, turkey, iraq, afghanistan, saudi, france, USA, russia, qatar, MB, arab spring, a vacuum have all in some way or time been blamed or ISIS.

Like so much in the middle east, it is a complex mosaic of events and people in just the right combination and not something so simple as a single cause.

Actually, Aris, I posted my response in the wrong place. Since Vikrant said the following to Phoenall: "
Israel's alliance with IS is a secret only to people who live in a bubble," Vikrant should get together with Putin and tell him that he lives in a bubble (should give Putin a good laugh). Vikrant is trying so hard to connect ISIS with Israel, but level-minded people are not buying that nonsense.

Israel sympathizers in the U.S. and Israel itself play a very sophisticated game. Israel plays it nice with Russia so that to avoid any heat while Israel sympathizers in the U.S. keep lobbying to wage indirect war on Russia.

There are so many different countries in the Middle East,and it tells a lot about a person who only wants to bash Israel on this forum. They can make all the excuses in the world and start blaming others for such things about allegedly making racist remarks, but all these excuses don't wash.

I checked to see if Vikrant got on the Asia board. I would think he would be interested in things happening in Southeast Asia, but not a word excep about Modi and Iran. I guess the suicide bombing in Pakistan didn't make him flick an eyelash,

PressTV-Iran-India ties highly important: PM Modi

Surely an argument by clerics would catch his eye. After all Ahmadis are treated so badly in Pakistan. Maybe because the Israelis weren't involved, these things don't bother him even though Ahmadis says the only place they feel safe is in America.

Two Pakistani clerics fight at meeting over status of Ahmadi sect

Today he is writing about Modi cozying up to Iran as reported by the Iranian Press. This apparently is very important to him, but it looks like he really didn't like the idea of the Russians and the Israelis cozying up. Probably in his mind, nobody should cozy up to the Israelis. (It must really kill him that even India and China are doing business with Israel.) Say, I am still waiting for Vikrant to tell us how the Israelis sneak into the refugee camps, harvest the organs of Syrian refugees, and then sneak out again with a suitcase full of organs. Maybe he is mistaken and it really is organ smugglers from India.

b. Call names

Isn't it strange the Vikrant is not concerned with the human rights violations anyplace else which are so much worse? If the Jews are not involved, Vikrant doesn't want to waste his time. Naturally all the executions in Saudi Arabia and Iran are just fantasies to him.

b. Call names

Phoenall, I am beginning to think that if someone happens to look cross eyed at a Hindu, Vikrant would call that person a bigot. Actually what I basically do is just roll my eyes at his nonsense and think of him as a petty, arrogant little man. It appears that his group makes the most money in the U.S., but maybe that is not enough for him. Maybe he wants the rest of the Americans to bow down to him.

This US Ethnic Group Makes the Most Money « All About America

b. Call names

It looks like Vikrant has it in for anyone who stick up for Israel. However, Vikrant, you are so full of it? I happen to have a Chinese daughter-in-law from Hong Kong. My daughter has a Filipina mother-in-law. My other son once had a Mexican girlfriend whom I wish he would have married. When my daughter went out on her own, her roommate was a Black girl with whom she is still best friends for years and years. I have a cousin married to a woman from Lebanon, and one cousin married to a woman from Korea. Another cousin's son is married to a woman who is Filipina/Egyptian. Can you tell us a little bit about your background and the different ethnic groups which Hindus would accept into their families? We know there is the caste system, but would there be anything else which would prevent a Hindru from marrying someone of a different ethnic group or religion? The U.S. is becoming like Heinz 57. Will the Hindus take part in this. Only Vikrant knows.

As much as it appears that Vikrant has it in for the Jews, he seems to overlook that Jews give plenty of money to charity which helps other groups. There are many Jews who give a lot of money to our colleges which help students of all ethnic groups. By the way, can you give us any names of Hindus who marched with the Jews during the Civil Rights Movement?

Jewish Americans More Likely To Give To Charity, New Study Finds

http://www.rac.org/jews-and-civil-rights-movement

b. Call names

And you are a LYING POS APOLOGIST that sees everything as a racist insult to the muslims. Even when they are in the wrong and are caught red handed. I have met so called "moderate" muslims and find them to be just like the extremists

There are so many different countries in the Middle East,and it tells a lot about a person who only wants to bash Israel on this forum. They can make all the excuses in the world and start blaming others for such things about allegedly making racist remarks, but all these excuses don't wash.

I checked to see if Vikrant got on the Asia board. I would think he would be interested in things happening in Southeast Asia, but not a word excep about Modi and Iran. I guess the suicide bombing in Pakistan didn't make him flick an eyelash,

Surely an argument by clerics would catch his eye. After all Ahmadis are treated so badly in Pakistan. Maybe because the Israelis weren't involved, these things don't bother him even though Ahmadis says the only place they feel safe is in America.

Two Pakistani clerics fight at meeting over status of Ahmadi sect

Today he is writing about Modi cozying up to Iran as reported by the Iranian Press. This apparently is very important to him, but it looks like he really didn't like the idea of the Russians and the Israelis cozying up. Probably in his mind, nobody should cozy up to the Israelis. (It must really kill him that even India and China are doing business with Israel.) Say, I am still waiting for Vikrant to tell us how the Israelis sneak into the refugee camps, harvest the organs of Syrian refugees, and then sneak out again with a suitcase full of organs. Maybe he is mistaken and it really is organ smugglers from India.

He is a sick apologist for islam being a muslim himself. As for organ harvesters the worst offenders are the Pakistani's who have a history of murder for organs

b. Call names

It looks like Vikrant has it in for anyone who stick up for Israel. However, Vikrant, you are so full of it? I happen to have a Chinese daughter-in-law from Hong Kong. My daughter has a Filipina mother-in-law. My other son once had a Mexican girlfriend whom I wish he would have married. When my daughter went out on her own, her roommate was a Black girl with whom she is still best friends for years and years. I have a cousin married to a woman from Lebanon, and one cousin married to a woman from Korea. Another cousin's son is married to a woman who is Filipina/Egyptian. Can you tell us a little bit about your background and the different ethnic groups which Hindus would accept into their families? We know there is the caste system, but would there be anything else which would prevent a Hindru from marrying someone of a different ethnic group or religion? The U.S. is becoming like Heinz 57. Will the Hindus take part in this. Only Vikrant knows.

As much as it appears that Vikrant has it in for the Jews, he seems to overlook that Jews give plenty of money to charity which helps other groups. There are many Jews who give a lot of money to our colleges which help students of all ethnic groups. By the way, can you give us any names of Hindus who marched with the Jews during the Civil Rights Movement?

Jews and the Civil Rights Movement

He is not a Hindu he is a muslim, I know far too many Hindu's and Sikh's to be suckered by his lies, you see the Hindu's and Sikh's hate the muslims more than anyone else in the world after the mass murders in the 1940's and 1950's

b. Call names

He is not a Hindu he is a muslim, I know far too many Hindu's and Sikh's to be suckered by his lies, you see the Hindu's and Sikh's hate the muslims more than anyone else in the world after the mass murders in the 1940's and 1950's

Who made you the spokeswoman/man for Hindus and Sikhs? Speak for yourself, bigot.

b. Call names

Isn't it strange the Vikrant is not concerned with the human rights violations anyplace else which are so much worse? If the Jews are not involved, Vikrant doesn't want to waste his time. Naturally all the executions in Saudi Arabia and Iran are just fantasies to him.

I have spoken out against human right violations in Saudi Arabia in many of my posts. You would have noted it if you had your head out of your ass.

Chinese FM: Downing of Russian Su-24 bomber in anti-ISIS op in Syria undermines intl efforts

The downing of the Russian Su-24 bomber over Syria while carrying out anti-terrorist operations is a great loss to the international efforts in the fight against terrorism, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Hong Lei said.

Late last month, China said the downing of the Russian jet-fighter by Turkey needed to be “further clarified.”

"China is deeply concerned about this issue," Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hong Lei told a press briefing when asked to comment, according to Xinhua.

Hong Lei said: “China supports all international efforts on anti-terrorism," adding that Beijing wants more communication between those involved.

Chinese FM: Downing of Russian Su-24 bomber in anti-ISIS op in Syria undermines intl efforts

b. Call names

Who made you the spokeswoman/man for Hindus and Sikhs? Speak for yourself, bigot.

You did when you lied about what you are, you are as transparent as clear glass. As I said I know far too many Hindus and Sikhs to be taken in by your posts

Forum List

Back