The Levant Mess

Israelis caught aiding and abetting terrorists:

Israeli Commandos Rescue Al-Nusra Terrorists

Did you read your Islamic propaganda link, as that is all it is propaganda

vik swallowed the crap------I especially enjoyed the blanking out of the faces
of the arab actors------for the record----Israel has admitted treating wounded left lying
in the gutter by Vik's pals. Sorry vik------

Actually, foul mouthed old woman, they are your pals because they are allies of Israel.

According to you and your propaganda, no actual evidence that can be traced to a reputable source.

Israel's alliance with IS is a secret only to people who live in a bubble.

of the arab actors------for the record----Israel has admitted treating wounded left lying

Actually, foul mouthed old woman, they are your pals because they are allies of Israel.

According to you and your propaganda, no actual evidence that can be traced to a reputable source.

right-----just as the fact from similar sources way back in the 1950s that
Mahatma Ganghi's hero----ADOLF HITLER (the avatar of Krishna) was actually a jew. I read your ARYAN literature as a child (but did not get to the kama sudtra until my 20s)

^ Mahatma Gandhi was a good man. He believed in non-violence in an era which was full of violence. Only time he approved using violence was to dislodge Hitler so that he could no longer kill innocent Jews. To that effect, he traveled all across India to urge young Indian men to join Indian army. Those Indian men went to Europe, Middle East and Africa to dislodge Hitler so that Hitler could no longer commit atrocities on Jews. If you want to demean Mahatma Gandhi, go ahead, that will only showcase your heartless mind. I can assure you that you calling him names will not even dent his reputation. As a matter of fact I have seen quite a few bigots on the internet calling him names. This does not change anything.

I am glad you waited till you were 20. That is very good.

Last edited:
did I mention the conclusion? Isis actually is a stumbling block to Iran-----
and its ambitions. Defeat of ISIS is an excellent idea so long as the
program includes extracating Iran from Yemen. The present cease fire
over there is--------not a cure

Analysis: The Different Stages of Iranian Support for ISIS

The power of propaganda is amazing. Iran who is fighting IS is being blamed for supporting IS. Israel who is supporting IS openly is being credited for fighting IS.

dizzy yet?

The power of propaganda is amazing. Iran who is fighting IS is being blamed for supporting IS. Israel who is supporting IS openly is being credited for fighting IS.

dizzy yet?

I don't know if Vikrant posts on the Asia forum, but has anyone seen him on that forum talking about those innocent Shiites and Ahmadiyya Muslims killed in the marketplace, at funeral services or at prayers in their mosques in Pakistan by Sunni suicide or car bombers? Has anyone seen him posting on that forum about the way Christians and Hindus are treated in Pakistan? Or is his entire purpose for posting is to bash Israel for something or other? If his only obsession here is with Israel, then he loses any credibility among others. The only people who will lap up what he says are other two-bit anti-Semites.

^ Mahatma Gandhi was a good man. He believed in non-violence in an era which was full of violence. Only time he approved using violence was to dislodge Hitler so that he could no longer kill innocent Jews. To that effect, he traveled all across India to urge young Indian men to join Indian army. Those Indian men went to Europe, Middle East and Africa to dislodge Hitler so that Hitler could no longer commit atrocities on Jews. If you want to demean Mahatma Gandhi, go ahead, that will only showcase your heartless mind. I can assure you that you calling him names will not even dent his reputation. As a matter of fact I have seen quite a few bigots on the internet calling him names. This does not change anything.

I am glad you waited till you were 20. That is very good.

ROFLMAO standard islamo Nazi shit------the whole world was forced
to fight Germany for the sole noble endeavor----TO SAVE DA JOOOOS----even
da HINDOOS worried NITE AND DAY about dem poor JOOOOOS. See?
I did read your propaganda ----way back in the 50s----no where near age 20
I called MAHATMA GANDHI "a name"----where?----other than that which was
his name. As to his heroic efforts do SAVE DA JOOOS OF EUROPE----
c'mon now VIK -------no such stuff happened-----not so much as a murmur.
I am not BLAMING him----he had his mind on other issues

dizzy yet?

I don't know if Vikrant posts on the Asia forum, but has anyone seen him on that forum talking about those innocent Shiites and Ahmadiyya Muslims killed in the marketplace, at funeral services or at prayers in their mosques in Pakistan by Sunni suicide or car bombers? Has anyone seen him posting on that forum about the way Christians and Hindus are treated in Pakistan? Or is his entire purpose for posting is to bash Israel for something or other? If his only obsession here is with Israel, then he loses any credibility among others. The only people who will lap up what he says are other two-bit anti-Semites.

Have some compassion, Sally. India has cast its lot with IRAN------so good
Hindus feel obligated to shit on jews.

I guess Vikrant has to tell Putin to get out of his bubble. However, I doubt that Putin reads the propaganda sites which Vikrant does.

I guess Vikrant has to tell Putin to get out of his bubble. However, I doubt that Putin reads the propaganda sites which Vikrant does.

Iran, assad, opposition, turkey, iraq, afghanistan, saudi, france, USA, russia, qatar, MB, arab spring, a vacuum have all in some way or time been blamed or ISIS.

Like so much in the middle east, it is a complex mosaic of events and people in just the right combination and not something so simple as a single cause.

Iran, assad, opposition, turkey, iraq, afghanistan, saudi, france, USA, russia, qatar, MB, arab spring, a vacuum have all in some way or time been blamed or ISIS.

Like so much in the middle east, it is a complex mosaic of events and people in just the right combination and not something so simple as a single cause.

Actually, Aris, I posted my response in the wrong place. Since Vikrant said the following to Phoenall: "
Israel's alliance with IS is a secret only to people who live in a bubble," Vikrant should get together with Putin and tell him that he lives in a bubble (should give Putin a good laugh). Vikrant is trying so hard to connect ISIS with Israel, but level-minded people are not buying that nonsense.

Putin, Netanyahu agree in call to coordinate efforts to fight terrorism?

Actually, Aris, I posted my response in the wrong place. Since Vikrant said the following to Phoenall: "
Israel's alliance with IS is a secret only to people who live in a bubble," Vikrant should get together with Putin and tell him that he lives in a bubble (should give Putin a good laugh). Vikrant is trying so hard to connect ISIS with Israel, but level-minded people are not buying that nonsense.

You should sent Vikrant Putin's shirtless calendar.

don't let VIK upset you sally-----he is shit

Oh I just think he is as crazy as this cleric. It's amazing how these nuts come up with these things.

Saudi Arabia’s Top Cleric Says Daesh Militants Are 'Israeli Soldiers'?

Good idea, Aris. He can compare and see if he is as "buff" as Putin.

Shirtless Vladimir Putin calendar goes on sale in Russia

Good idea, Aris. He can compare and see if he is as "buff" as Putin.

Shirtless Vladimir Putin calendar goes on sale in Russia

or just salivate over the pictures

Oh I just think he is as crazy as this cleric. It's amazing how these nuts come up with these things.

you should not be surprised, Sally----it's nothing new------muslims blame
all bad stuff that other muslims do-----ON JOOOOS. I have often stated that
I learned all about islam from MUSLIMS. During those early years------some
Pakistani political leader went down in a plane crash------the Pakistani surgeon I knew well INFORMED me that it was a MOSSAD operation

Later on-----after the civil war between west Pakistan and east Pakistan in 1971----I was informed by an adolescent------that those guys who did all the raping and other
atrocities were JOOOOOS FROM ISRAEL. Over the decades I learned to ignore
the kind of shit that Vik is farting forth. I have heard LOTS------too much to detail
here

Pakistani political leader went down in a plane crash------the Pakistani surgeon I knew well INFORMED me that it was a MOSSAD operation

Later on-----after the civil war between west Pakistan and east Pakistan in 1971----I was informed by an adolescent------that those guys who did all the raping and other
the kind of shit that Vik is farting forth. I have heard LOTS------too much to detail
here

.........natural disasters, wrath of god, accidents, mother nature just doing her thing

Somehow the death of the dinosaurs, all three times, was probably the Joooos as well

even the big bang......oh, wait, that was a good thing that created everything

here

.........natural disasters, wrath of god, accidents, mother nature just doing her thing

Somehow the death of the dinosaurs, all three times, was probably the Joooos as well

My all time fave is CHOLERA-----Cholera is an "anal oral route sickness" it is contracted by drinking water infected with the VIBRIO CHOLERAE ---which lives in
the gut of those infected and gets into the water via ----feces contamination. It is a HELL OF A SICKNESS-------endemic in all of the middle east and in south east asia ----and all sorts of other places in which people from those other areas
migrate if they do their thing in the water. Of course---anytime muslims are so afflicted DA JOOOOOOS did it-------there have been fairly recent outbreaks in Iraq

here

My all time fave is CHOLERA-----Cholera is an "anal oral route sickness" it is contracted by drinking water infected with the VIBRIO CHOLERAE ---which lives in
the gut of those infected and gets into the water via ----feces contamination. It is a HELL OF A SICKNESS-------endemic in all of the middle east and in south east asia ----and all sorts of other places in which people from those other areas
migrate if they do their thing in the water. Of course---anytime muslims are so afflicted DA JOOOOOOS did it-------there have been fairly recent outbreaks in Iraq

contamination can be from animal or human feces. Floods, poor sewage, normal animal water hole behavior, lack of boiling, filtering or chlorine for drinking can be a cause.

Forum List

Back