The lesson's the Aryan Nation never seem to learn......tsk, tsk

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Of all the uprising throughout human history....evil has always been defeated. It may take decades or even centuries, but evil is always defeated.

Will you people ever learn, that man kind, however slow in getting it right, eventually reaches a limit and good people from all over, always always prevail.

In short, God has never ever liked ugly, not ever!!
images

Of all the uprising throughout human history....evil has always been defeated. It may take decades or even centuries, but evil is always defeated.

Will you people ever learn, that man kind, however slow in getting it right, eventually reaches a limit and good people from all over, always always prevail.

images
True, so true.

• Banned

images
True, so true.
In a few more years, perhaps even a decade or more, white people will be the minority in this country and they know it, they can feel it and they're scared as hell about it and I don't blame them one bit, because they afraid of retribution, payback....but surprisingly enough, unlike the hell they gave us all these centuries, I gotta feeling, brown people won't be as harsh, cruel or as unkind...perhaps we will have learned...that God truly does not like ugly and be forgiving. But the white man, his days are thank God numbered!!

images
True, so true.
In a few more years, perhaps even a decade or more, white people will be the minority in this country and they know it, they can feel it and they're scared as hell about it and I don't blame them one bit, because they afraid of retribution, payback....but surprisingly enough, unlike the hell they gave us all these centuries, I gotta feeling, brown people won't be as harsh, cruel or as unkind...perhaps we will have learned...that God truly does not like ugly and be forgiving. But the white man, his days are thank God numbered!!
Let us know when you outnumber us at 10 to 1, then the odds will be about even. :slap:

• Banned

images
True, so true.
Let us know when you outnumber us at 10 to 1, then the odds will be about even. :slap:
You and your kind are already outnumbered.....as Anne Frank once said, I believe most people are genuinely good. Your days are numbered and nothing you can say, do and wish for, are gonna change those facts. Dispite the stench from your diapers, the white race is coming to a slow but much needed end....read the bible, the first shall be last and the last shall be first....its God's will and peace will come across the planet and the second coming of Christ will reign. Only with brown people in charge can this world ever find peace.

images
True, so true.
You and your kind are already outnumbered.....as Anne Frank once said, I believe most people are genuinely good. Your days are numbered and nothing you can say, do and wish for, are gonna change those facts. Dispite the stench from your diapers, the white race is coming to a slow but much needed end....read the bible, the first shall be last and the last shall be first....its God's will and peace will come across the planet and the second coming of Christ will reign. Only with brown people in charge can this world ever find peace.
Yeah, I'm sure Jesus will embrace your hatred and put you in charge of wiping out the evil white man. :lol:

Forum List

Back