The Legacy of Mohammed

The Kurds do not practice the same Islam as the Arab Sunnis or Shias. They are Sunni only by name. Many of them are Yazidis, which is like a hybrid religion. Therefore they are not considered Muslims by true Muslims like ISIS who are also consider the Shiites to be apostates.

Most Kurds are not Yazidi. Most are Shafi Muslim which is a main school of Sunni Islamic thought. Same general school of thought as say most Sunni Yemenis.

Notice a trend here? Islam, death, terror, intolerance, persecution, hate, chauvinism, genocide, ethnic cleansing, rape, looting, slavery.....the legacy of Mohammad on full display in the 21st century.

Ironic how you support the Kurds with one breath, and then label them genocidal monsters simply for being Muslim with another.

I am against Islam and its fruits, not "Muslims". There is no denying that Islam is a violent intolerant ideology. And Muslims (those born as) are by far the greatest victims of this barbaric faith.

If you insist that Islam has to be a violent intolerant ideology, then, as Muslims, the Kurds should according to your own logic be violent intolerant maniacs yes? You are contradicting yourself with your support for the Kurds.

Thats all fine and dandy, but like I said it has not stopped all the other Muslims in the area from trying to kill them. Other Muslims do hate the Kurds because the Kurds are more moderate than the rest of the Muslims.

there is ethnic and political tensions there. Power struggles are not really dependent on religion. I also don't think it is really fair to label Kurds as "moderates" they are more conservative in many areas on average or regionally speaking (however you want to divide them). Kurds in Iraq for example are MUCH more likely to support female genital mutilation as a practice than the rest of Iraqis are.

You know very little about Kurds. They are one of the most open minded and tolerant of the ethnic groups in the region. They have women fighting ISIS in their armies, you ignorant dipshit.

And they have the highest rate of female genital mutilation in the region.

Egypt is much higher. Female genital mutilstion seems to be prevalent primarily among Muslim countries, including your beloved Senegal. Many thanks to the legacy of Mohammad

Female genital mutilation also tends to be high in Ethiopia; in general female genital mutilation tends to be a cultural issue more so than a religious one. I was just utilizing it to demonstrate some of the social conservative natures of some Kurdish groups.

I think the legacy of Mohammad is that today there are approximately 1.3 billion Muslims in the world who are perishing and need to be saved. They have been raised to believe in something that has no salvation in it. It is tragic to think about the stronghold in their mind that is preventing them from believing Christ as their Savior. Without works, without payment, without jihad, without doing a single thing but exercising their faith to believe. Those who are the Lord's are justified by faith. Abraham was justified by faith. Not works. We must realize that salvation is a free gift and it cannot be earned. When former Jesuit priest - Alberto Rivera - realized the truth - he was set free and that is what led to his conversion to Christ and departure from Catholicism. He dared to believe God instead of men. This is what we all must do - to receive our salvation.

And once again, we need not really worry too much about this from a Christian perspective since the bible already tells us that "all knees shall bow and all tongues shall swear to the Lord".

While it is true that every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is LORD the need is for people to do it now - while alive - not after the judgment has been set. This is why it is imperative that the Gospel be preached to ALL Nations - Including the Muslim People!

Mohammed guaranteed the world would be attacked continually by maniacal followers in commanding them to kill 'infidels' in the name of Allah, the false god of pedophiles and other worthless vermin. Mohammed's value is less than that of pig shit. At least pig shit can be used as fertilizer. Mohammed has negative worth! You'd have to smear a huge pile of pig shit on him to make him worth a shit.

Mohammed guaranteed the world would be attacked continually by maniacal followers in commanding them to kill 'infidels' in the name of Allah, the false god of pedophiles and other worthless vermin. Mohammed's value is less than that of pig shit. At least pig shit can be used as fertilizer. Mohammed has negative worth! You'd have to smear a huge pile of pig shit on him to make him worth a shit.

yawn. Let me know when you have a coherent argument concerning anything actually going on in the world.

Yes, I see something special in Islam. It cannot coexist, it is against democracy, freedom, human rights and Western values, it is violent, it is intolerant, and incapable of reform. In short it is the cancer of modern civilization. Pretty obvious to the objective eye.

And yet we have Islamic countries that are not engulfed in violence, which rather blows your simplified theory out of the water in and of itself.

Which "Islamic" country are you referring to? Ha ha ha. Muslim countries being ruled by iron fisted regimes?

Many, we can start with Senegal though. It in and of itself breaks your entire model.

Funny you have to go to a small remote country in Africa which doesn't even all itself "Islamic". But don't worry, the Islamists will get to it soon. :lmao:

Since I specialize in Africa, it isn't a small remote country to me, it is particularly an important country within Western Africa. It has always been a majority Muslim country and has experienced none of the problems you insist comes with Islam. It simply proves you wrong.

Ah see, you found the exception to the rule. Now that you're such an expert on Africa, tell us about Islam and its effects in Sudan / Darfur and Somalia. Let's tart with those.

Like I said, don't worry, the Islamists will get to Senegal and show them what true Islam is all about. By definition they aren't following true Islam because Islam doesn't doesn't play a major role in its govt., and they follow Shariah very loosely.

In other words "tolerant" and "peaceful" Muslim societies are so IN SPITE of Islam, not because of. It's in the culture of its people that predates Islam. Such as the people of Iran, and the Kurds, who have a tradition of tolerance and democracy dating thousands of years before the filth of Islam invaded the region.

While it is true that every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is LORD the need is for people to do it now - while alive - not after the judgment has been set. This is why it is imperative that the Gospel be preached to ALL Nations - Including the Muslim People!

Why is that imperative? It is God's will that all shall confess, and according to the Bible God will do all his pleasure. besides, if it is a gift from God (which I agree with) rather than something we choose, then it will either happen or it won't according to God's will, and not through any effort of ours.

Ah see, you found the exception to the rule.

Wow I found the exception the THE rule on my first try eh? Lucky me. ;)

Now that you're such an expert on Africa, tell us about Islam and its effect in Sudan / Darfur and Somalia.

I would be happy to. I am well versed in the region, particularly on the Sudan/ Darfur/ Chad relations since I tend to specialize in conflict. Would you like me to start with a history of the traditional power structures vis a vis the rivertine populations vs. the periphery?

Last edited:

Now that you're such an expert on Africa, tell us about Islam and its effect in Sudan / Darfur and Somalia.

I would be happy to. I am well versed in the region, particularly on the Sudan/ Darfur/ Chad relations since I tend to specialized in conflict. Would you like me to start with a history of the traditional power structures vis a vis the rivertine populations vs. the periphery?

I find it hilarious and very revealing that you spend hours and hours explaining away the effects of Islam. In fact it's quite charming.

I would be happy to. I am well versed in the region, particularly on the Sudan/ Darfur/ Chad relations since I tend to specialized in conflict. Would you like me to start with a history of the traditional power structures vis a vis the rivertine populations vs. the periphery?

I find it hilarious and very revealing that you spend hours and hours explaining away the effects of Islam. In fact it's quite charming.

I don't consider it explaining away the effects of Islam. I consider it explaining the roots of conflict and development which happens to be my area of expertise. You're the only one here focusing on a single variable model for explaining the world.

I don't consider it explaining away the effects of Islam. I consider it explaining the roots of conflict and development which happens to be my area of expertise. You're the only one here focusing on a single variable model for explaining the world.

You mean you're about to tell me that Arab Muslim racist supremacists aren't killing black Africans in the millions to impose their version of Islam? And how about Somalia?

Legacy of Mohammad in Africa. It's the same shit over and over.

Thats all fine and dandy, but like I said it has not stopped all the other Muslims in the area from trying to kill them. Other Muslims do hate the Kurds because the Kurds are more moderate than the rest of the Muslims.

there is ethnic and political tensions there. Power struggles are not really dependent on religion. I also don't think it is really fair to label Kurds as "moderates" they are more conservative in many areas on average or regionally speaking (however you want to divide them). Kurds in Iraq for example are MUCH more likely to support female genital mutilation as a practice than the rest of Iraqis are.

You know very little about Kurds. They are one of the most open minded and tolerant of the ethnic groups in the region. They have women fighting ISIS in their armies, you ignorant dipshit.

Nobody is perfect, but the odds are Kurds will almost always be friendly towards Westerners instead of hostile and violent like the Arabs are. The Kurds are despised for their moderate views, for example Masoud Barzani made the death penalty illegal, something unheard of in the Muslim world. Irbil also has night clubs and dancing like most Western country, something that is hard to find in most Muslim countries.

You mean you're about to tell me that Arab Muslim racist supremacists aren't killing black Africans in the millions to impose their version of Islam?

You understand that those "black Africans" are Muslim too yes? And that it isn't as straight forward an issue as one faction vs. another. You also understand that the fighting was occurring long before modern Sudanese rivertine Islamism existed right?

And how about Somalia?

What about it? I would be happy to discuss it.

Egypt is much higher. Female genital mutilstion seems to be prevalent primarily among Muslim countries, including your beloved Senegal. Many thanks to the legacy of Mohammad

Female genital mutilation also tends to be high in Ethiopia; in general female genital mutilation tends to be a cultural issue more so than a religious one. I was just utilizing it to demonstrate some of the social conservative natures of some Kurdish groups.

The common deominator here seems to be poor countries with large uneducated populations.

what a joke you are-----Yemen? its sunnis vs Shiites ---which ones you want to call "the extremists"?

I am calling AQAP extremists in Somalia, and it has largely been both the Shafis and the Zaidi who have been fighting them. My Yemen example has nothing to do with Sunni vs Shiites.

Somalia---Islamic faction against Islamic faction.

So you agree with me then that Muslims are on the front line fighting against Al Shabaab. Good.

which are the
"extremists" Iraq? ISIS vs kurds???----vs Shiites??

Kurds are largely Muslims too.

Libya----one insane Islamic faction against they other.
Mali? same thing

You should study both regions and conflicts a little more if you honestly feel comfortable reducing their conflicts to the above. In either case it seems like you've conceded the point that it is generally Muslims fighting radical Muslim groups in these areas.

you are a joke-----I have conceded WHAT??? I have conceded that for the past 1400 years muslims have engaged in internecine fighting -----basing their conflcts on anything
from religious doctrine to-----(as in the Yemeni civil war raging since circa 1960) WHO GETS THE OIL and to
WHO GETS TO BE CALIPH. I fail to see the situation as
"the good guys vs the bad guys". Who are the "good guys" and who are the "bad guys" ----in the Shiite vs Sunni
thing going on since the inception of Pakistan? Since we are on the subject-----who were the good guys and who were the bad guys in the 1971 Pakistani civil war?

I stated that most of the fighting against these radical groups that we currently hate is being done by Muslims. You admitted that this was true. Pretty straight forward.

wrong again-----I did not 'admit' anything. I correctly stated that muslims fight with each other. At no time did I suggest
that muslims fight with each other in the interests of civilization or decency. The US made a huge mistake in
the 1980s in funding the Taliban pigs just because they
were fighting the USSR. Their motivation for fighting
was the estabslishment of shariah shit in Afghanistan.

In general you engage in sophistry stretched to the point of
obscenity in your attempt to make claim that the tumoil in
Africa and in southest asia has "nothing to do with islam"----
it is some sort of every day eternal political and economic
power struggle.------------from where do you go from that
idiotic base? which utopian totalitarian ideology are
you pushing?

what a joke you are-----Yemen? its sunnis vs Shiites ---which ones you want to call "the extremists"?

I am calling AQAP extremists in Somalia, and it has largely been both the Shafis and the Zaidi who have been fighting them. My Yemen example has nothing to do with Sunni vs Shiites.

So you agree with me then that Muslims are on the front line fighting against Al Shabaab. Good.

which are the

Mali? same thing

You should study both regions and conflicts a little more if you honestly feel comfortable reducing their conflicts to the above. In either case it seems like you've conceded the point that it is generally Muslims fighting radical Muslim groups in these areas.

you are a joke-----I have conceded WHAT??? I have conceded that for the past 1400 years muslims have engaged in internecine fighting -----basing their conflcts on anything
from religious doctrine to-----(as in the Yemeni civil war raging since circa 1960) WHO GETS THE OIL and to
"the good guys vs the bad guys". Who are the "good guys" and who are the "bad guys" ----in the Shiite vs Sunni
thing going on since the inception of Pakistan? Since we are on the subject-----who were the good guys and who were the bad guys in the 1971 Pakistani civil war?

I stated that most of the fighting against these radical groups that we currently hate is being done by Muslims. You admitted that this was true. Pretty straight forward.

wrong again-----I did not 'admit' anything. I correctly stated that muslims fight with each other. At no time did I suggest
that muslims fight with each other in the interests of civilization or decency. The US made a huge mistake in

The Taliban didn't exist in its modern form during the 80s. We routed funds through Pakistan to many groups fighting the Soviets, including some of the predecessors of the Taliban, but the Taliban hadn't yet been established.

you pushing?

It's called knowing what you are talking about.

which are the

Mali? same thing

The Taliban didn't exist in its modern form during the 80s. We routed funds through Pakistan to many groups fighting the Soviets, including some of the predecessors of the Taliban, but the Taliban hadn't yet been established.

You're wrong, of course, about the Taliban in terms of their vulgar ideology. Their ideology is simply another manifestation of the vulgar ideology created by muhammud (swish) which is as cancerous and caustic today as it was 1,400 years ago..

The koran and the hadith, which are still interpreted literally, are a virulent manifesto of Islamo-fascism, and they are the blueprint for the Religion of Peace's agenda. It's just easier to lay the blame on a discrete group of vile knuckle-draggers with a name, rather than the Dark Ages politico- religious ideology that inspires them.

you pushing?

It's called knowing what you are talking about.

no---actually it is called sophistry used for a propagandaist
agenda. ---.

Forum List

Back