The Legacy of Mohammed

what a joke you are-----Yemen? its sunnis vs Shiites ---which ones you want to call "the extremists"?

I am calling AQAP extremists in Somalia, and it has largely been both the Shafis and the Zaidi who have been fighting them. My Yemen example has nothing to do with Sunni vs Shiites.

Somalia---Islamic faction against Islamic faction.

So you agree with me then that Muslims are on the front line fighting against Al Shabaab. Good.

which are the
"extremists" Iraq? ISIS vs kurds???----vs Shiites??

Kurds are largely Muslims too.

Libya----one insane Islamic faction against they other.
Mali? same thing

You should study both regions and conflicts a little more if you honestly feel comfortable reducing their conflicts to the above. In either case it seems like you've conceded the point that it is generally Muslims fighting radical Muslim groups in these areas.

The Kurds are Muslims but it has not stopped their Muslims brothers from wanting to exterminate them.

what a joke you are-----Yemen? its sunnis vs Shiites ---which ones you want to call "the extremists"?

I am calling AQAP extremists in Somalia, and it has largely been both the Shafis and the Zaidi who have been fighting them. My Yemen example has nothing to do with Sunni vs Shiites.

So you agree with me then that Muslims are on the front line fighting against Al Shabaab. Good.

which are the

Mali? same thing

You should study both regions and conflicts a little more if you honestly feel comfortable reducing their conflicts to the above. In either case it seems like you've conceded the point that it is generally Muslims fighting radical Muslim groups in these areas.

Kurds are considered apostates and therefore to be slaughtered. They are doing a good job fighting ISIS because they have been fighting for their homeland and survival for decades.

"Islam is a peaceful and tolerant religion." Ha ha ha.

Pay attention knucklehead, the LEGACY OF MOHAMMAD, is causing Muslims to slaughter both Muslims and non Musłims in the name of Islam.

Had these Muslim nations and their public not enabled, idolized, elevated and encouraged the Al Quedas, Muslim Brotherhoods, Talibans, Hamas, ISIS, Hezbollahs etc as "heroic religious warriors" they wouldn't be facing this cancer themselves. So they are sowing what they have reaped.

Now that the cat is out of the bag it's too late, too little. Funny how they want the West, the same people they spent decades bashing and trashing, to help them fight the Islamists.

I find it ironic that someone who depends on such heavy generalizations and simplified world view would feel comfortable insinuating that anyone else isn't "paying attention." I also find it rather bemusing why you seem to insist that every instance of violent discord within Muslim majority countries MUST be because of Muhammad's legacy, rather than due in large part to power struggles and economic and political issues that ALL countries, regardless of religion face. You see something special in Islam, because you want / need to. But statistically speaking you can't support such a generalized claim.

which are the

Mali? same thing

Kurds are considered apostates and therefore to be slaughtered. They are doing a good job fighting ISIS because they have been fighting for their homeland and survival for decades.

You realize that Kurds are Sunni right? And that they tend to be of one of the mainstream schools of Sunni Islamic thought represented in Egypt. "Kurd" is an ethnicity, not a denomination. It doesn't make any theological sense to state that an ethnicity are apostates. The onyl reason why they are deemed as such by groups like ISIS is because they are fighting ISIS. There is no other reason outside of that.

I think the legacy of Mohammad is that today there are approximately 1.3 billion Muslims in the world who are perishing and need to be saved. They have been raised to believe in something that has no salvation in it. It is tragic to think about the stronghold in their mind that is preventing them from believing Christ as their Savior. Without works, without payment, without jihad, without doing a single thing but exercising their faith to believe. Those who are the Lord's are justified by faith. Abraham was justified by faith. Not works. We must realize that salvation is a free gift and it cannot be earned. When former Jesuit priest - Alberto Rivera - realized the truth - he was set free and that is what led to his conversion to Christ and departure from Catholicism. He dared to believe God instead of men. This is what we all must do - to receive our salvation.

which are the

Mali? same thing

You realize that Kurds are Sunni right? And that they tend to be of one of the mainstream schools of Sunni Islamic thought represented in Egypt. "Kurd" is an ethnicity, not a denomination. It doesn't make any theological sense to state that an ethnicity are apostates. The onyl reason why they are deemed as such by groups like ISIS is because they are fighting ISIS. There is no other reason outside of that.

Thats all fine and dandy, but like I said it has not stopped all the other Muslims in the area from trying to kill them. Other Muslims do hate the Kurds because the Kurds are more moderate than the rest of the Muslims.

I think the legacy of Mohammad is that today there are approximately 1.3 billion Muslims in the world who are perishing and need to be saved. They have been raised to believe in something that has no salvation in it. It is tragic to think about the stronghold in their mind that is preventing them from believing Christ as their Savior. Without works, without payment, without jihad, without doing a single thing but exercising their faith to believe. Those who are the Lord's are justified by faith. Abraham was justified by faith. Not works. We must realize that salvation is a free gift and it cannot be earned. When former Jesuit priest - Alberto Rivera - realized the truth - he was set free and that is what led to his conversion to Christ and departure from Catholicism. He dared to believe God instead of men. This is what we all must do - to receive our salvation.

And once again, we need not really worry too much about this from a Christian perspective since the bible already tells us that "all knees shall bow and all tongues shall swear to the Lord".

Pay attention knucklehead, the LEGACY OF MOHAMMAD, is causing Muslims to slaughter both Muslims and non Musłims in the name of Islam.

Had these Muslim nations and their public not enabled, idolized, elevated and encouraged the Al Quedas, Muslim Brotherhoods, Talibans, Hamas, ISIS, Hezbollahs etc as "heroic religious warriors" they wouldn't be facing this cancer themselves. So they are sowing what they have reaped.

Now that the cat is out of the bag it's too late, too little. Funny how they want the West, the same people they spent decades bashing and trashing, to help them fight the Islamists.

I find it ironic that someone who depends on such heavy generalizations and simplified world view would feel comfortable insinuating that anyone else isn't "paying attention." I also find it rather bemusing why you seem to insist that every instance of violent discord within Muslim majority countries MUST be because of Muhammad's legacy, rather than due in large part to power struggles and economic and political issues that ALL countries, regardless of religion face. You see something special in Islam, because you want / need to. But statistically speaking you can't support such a generalized claim.

Muslim countries are having economic struggles and discord? Wow, you are so smart can I give you an award? The big upheaval and struggle is what to do with this seemingly unstoppable movement of lawless violent Islamist barbarians. This has been going on for decades but our president basically put gasoline on the fire with his Arab Spring project. How's that working out by the way?

Yes, I see something special in Islam. It cannot coexist, it is against democracy, freedom, human rights and Western values, it is violent, it is intolerant, and incapable of reform. In short it is the cancer of modern civilization. Pretty obvious to the objective eye.

Thats all fine and dandy, but like I said it has not stopped all the other Muslims in the area from trying to kill them. Other Muslims do hate the Kurds because the Kurds are more moderate than the rest of the Muslims.

there is ethnic and political tensions there. Power struggles are not really dependent on religion. I also don't think it is really fair to label Kurds as "moderates" they are more conservative in many areas on average or regionally speaking (however you want to divide them). Kurds in Iraq for example are MUCH more likely to support female genital mutilation as a practice than the rest of Iraqis are.

Yes, I see something special in Islam. It cannot coexist, it is against democracy, freedom, human rights and Western values, it is violent, it is intolerant, and incapable of reform. In short it is the cancer of modern civilization. Pretty obvious to the objective eye.

And yet we have Islamic countries that are not engulfed in violence, which rather blows your simplified theory out of the water in and of itself.

which are the

Mali? same thing

The Kurds do not practice the same Islam as the Arab Sunnis or Shias. They are Sunni only by name. Many of them are Yazidis, which is like a hybrid religion. Therefore they are not considered Muslims by true Muslims like ISIS who are also consider the Shiites to be apostates.

Notice a trend here? Islam, death, terror, intolerance, persecution, hate, chauvinism, genocide, ethnic cleansing, rape, looting, slavery.....the legacy of Mohammad on full display in the 21st century.

And yet we have Islamic countries that are not engulfed in violence, which rather blows your simplified theory out of the water in and of itself.

Which "Islamic" country are you referring to? Ha ha ha. Muslim countries being ruled by iron fisted regimes?

Which "Islamic" country are you referring to? Ha ha ha. Muslim countries being ruled by iron fisted regimes?

Many, we can start with Senegal though. It in and of itself breaks your entire model.

there is ethnic and political tensions there. Power struggles are not really dependent on religion. I also don't think it is really fair to label Kurds as "moderates" they are more conservative in many areas on average or regionally speaking (however you want to divide them). Kurds in Iraq for example are MUCH more likely to support female genital mutilation as a practice than the rest of Iraqis are.

You know very little about Kurds. They are one of the most open minded and tolerant of the ethnic groups in the region. They have women fighting ISIS in their armies, you ignorant dipshit.

The Kurds do not practice the same Islam as the Arab Sunnis or Shias. They are Sunni only by name. Many of them are Yazidis, which is like a hybrid religion. Therefore they are not considered Muslims by true Muslims like ISIS who are also consider the Shiites to be apostates.

Most Kurds are not Yazidi. Most are Shafi Muslim which is a main school of Sunni Islamic thought. Same general school of thought as say most Sunni Yemenis.

Notice a trend here? Islam, death, terror, intolerance, persecution, hate, chauvinism, genocide, ethnic cleansing, rape, looting, slavery.....the legacy of Mohammad on full display in the 21st century.

Ironic how you support the Kurds with one breath, and then label them genocidal monsters simply for being Muslim with another.

You know very little about Kurds. They are one of the most open minded and tolerant of the ethnic groups in the region. They have women fighting ISIS in their armies, you ignorant dipshit.

And they have the highest rate of female genital mutilation in the region.

Many, we can start with Senegal though. It in and of itself breaks your entire model.

Funny you have to go to a small remote country in Africa which doesn't even all itself "Islamic". But don't worry, the Islamists will get to it soon. :lmao:

Most Kurds are not Yazidi. Most are Shafi Muslim which is a main school of Sunni Islamic thought. Same general school of thought as say most Sunni Yemenis.

Ironic how you support the Kurds with one breath, and then label them genocidal monsters simply for being Muslim with another.

I am against Islam and its fruits, not "Muslims". There is no denying that Islam is a violent intolerant ideology. And Muslims (those born as) are by far the greatest victims of this barbaric faith.

Funny you have to go to a small remote country in Africa which doesn't even all itself "Islamic". But don't worry, the Islamists will get to it soon. :lmao:

Since I specialize in Africa, it isn't a small remote country to me, it is particularly an important country within Western Africa. It has always been a majority Muslim country and has experienced none of the problems you insist comes with Islam. It simply proves you wrong.

And they have the highest rate of female genital mutilation in the region.

Egypt is much higher. Female genital mutilstion seems to be prevalent primarily among Muslim countries, including your beloved Senegal. Many thanks to the legacy of Mohammad

Forum List

Back