The Legacy of Mohammed

What you all don't get is that we sunni Muslims love Allah and his prophet more than we love our mothers. We are all Islamic state citizens. This isn't some gang in the desert you're fighting. This is ww3 the beginning has just begun.

I get it muwahid. It is so clear to me that when the "ARAB SPRING" came about approximately three years ago -----I actually stated on various messageboards that the movement would become increasingly bloody and POPULAR. People argued that the movement was simply a desire by muslims to
become in CONTROL OF THEIR OWN DEMOCRATIC COUNTRIES and the "arab spring" is a "GOOD THING" and I said----"no----it is a movement toward the filth of shariah"---
SEE? I was right-----I was more right than I thought I was
right. In time----like by one year ago I concluded that
the Arab Spring is the beginning of world war III -----and my
prediction is that the Shiite slobs under the control of Iran----
HEZBOLLAH will attack Saudi Arabia and the ISIS aka al QAEDA slobs will also attack Saudi Arabia ------and there will also be world wide Islamic terrorism. SEE? I knew that three years ago--------I am probably not the only person who knew it. Of course Netanyahu knew it too------but he did not get it from me and I did not get it from him

What you all don't get is that we sunni Muslims love Allah and his prophet more than we love our mothers. We are all Islamic state citizens. This isn't some gang in the desert you're fighting. This is ww3 the beginning has just begun.

Be careful you don't prematurely detonate, Amir Kharab Deenek Wahid Zmal. Ha ha ha.

Be careful you don't prematurely detonate, Amir Kharab Deenek Wahid Zmal. Ha ha ha.

roudy what does WAHID mean?

Forum List

Back