The Legacy of Mohammed

This illustrates the depravity and evilness of Islam and followers of the Quran.

If there are moderate Muslims that abhor the actions of their radical brethren, why do they not speak out and fight against the subjugation, rape and slaying of innocent women and children who do not comply with their maniacal, neanderthal behavior?

I don't think I've ever seen you make a thread condemning the Nagaland rebels in north eastern India. So I guess, by your own standards that must mean that you support their operations yeah?
I am not familiar with that situation. I am ignorant of their actions.

Muslims are not ignorant of the actions of their radical faction....they are subjected to it (radical Muslims kill Muslims too)

If the Nagaland rebels are anything like the radical Muslims, they should all be killed.

This illustrates the depravity and evilness of Islam and followers of the Quran.

If there are moderate Muslims that abhor the actions of their radical brethren, why do they not speak out and fight against the subjugation, rape and slaying of innocent women and children who do not comply with their maniacal, neanderthal behavior?

I don't think I've ever seen you make a thread condemning the Nagaland rebels in north eastern India. So I guess, by your own standards that must mean that you support their operations yeah?

Get it straight, India was a non Muslim nation that was invaded by Arab Muslims. That is what they did and what they do even today. After decades of war and having killed tens of millions of Hindus, India finally submitted to Islam. Then got divided into half, which is now the Islamic shithole republic of Pakistan. So why shouldn't Indians fight the get their land back from Muslim invaders?

Get it straight, India was a non Muslim nation that was invaded by Arab Muslims. That is what they did and what they do even today. After decades of war and having killed tens of millions of Hindus, India finally submitted to Islam. Then got divided into half, which is now the Islamic shithole republic of Pakistan. So why shouldn't Indians fight the get their land back from Muslim invaders?

1.) Nagaland's population has less than 2% Muslims
2.) The fighting in Nagaland has little to do with Islam. They are more of a breakaway region from India. Fighting what they see as Hindu and ethnically foreign administration by the central Indian government.

"get it straight" ;)

1.) Nagaland's Muslim population has less than 2% Muslims
2.) The fighting in Nagaland has little to do with Islam. They are more of a breakaway region from India.

"get it straight" ;)
If I cared that much, I would. As long as people don't have a desire to kill me for not believing as they do, I leave them alone. When the goal is to kill all others that do not believe as they do, I am ready and willing to kill them all. I am a died in the wool live-and-let-live kinda guy. I let you if you let me live.

Speaking of getting things straight...

"Nagaland's Muslim population has less than 2% Muslims" is obviously wrong. Nagaland's Muslim population is 100% Muslim.

2.) The fighting in Nagaland has little to do with Islam. They are more of a breakaway region from India. Fighting what they see as Hindu and ethnically foreign administration by the central Indian government.

"get it straight" ;)
What's your point? Nagland is an Indian state that has had turmoil since it's inception. That doesn't take away from the fact that Muslims slaughtered tens of millions of Indian Hindus in the name of Islam.

Nagaland /ˈnɑːɡəlænd/ is a state in Northeast India. It borders the state of Assam to the west, Arunachal Pradesh and part of Assam to the north, Burma to the east and Manipur to the south. The state capital is Kohima, and the largest city is Dimapur. It has an area of 16,579 square kilometres (6,401 sq mi) with a population of 1,980,602 per the 2011 Census of India, making it one of the smallest states of India.[1]

The state is inhabited by 16 major tribes - Ao Naga, Angami Naga, Chang Naga, Konyak people, Lotha Naga, Sumi Naga, Chakhesang Naga, Khiamniungan people, Bodo-Kachari people, Phom Naga, Rengma Naga,Sangtam Naga, Yimchunger, Thadou people, Zeliang and Pochury as well as a number of sub-tribes.[2] Each tribe is unique in character with its own distinct customs, language and dress.[3] Two threads common to all, is language and religion - English is in predominant use and Nagaland is one of three states in India where the population is predominantly Christian, with conversions starting in the British Raj era.[4][5]

Nagaland became the 16th state of India on 1 December 1963. Agriculture is the most important economic activity and the principal crops include rice, corn, millets, pulses, tobacco, oilseeds, sugarcane, potatoes, andfibers. Other significant economic activity includes forestry, tourism, insurance, real estate, and miscellaneous cottage industries. The state has experienced insurgency as well as inter-ethnic conflict, since the 1950s. This violence and insecurity has long limited Nagaland's economic development, where it had to commit its scarce resources on law, order and security.[6][7] In last 15 years, the state has seen less violence and annual economic growth rates nearing 10% on a compounded basis, one of the fastest in the region

2.) The fighting in Nagaland has little to do with Islam. They are more of a breakaway region from India.

"get it straight" ;)
If I cared that much, I would. As long as people don't have a desire to kill me for not believing as they do, I leave them alone. When the goal is to kill all others that do not believe as they do, I am ready and willing to kill them all. I am a died in the wool live-and-let-live kinda guy. I let you if you let me live.

"Nagaland's Muslim population has less than 2% Muslims" is obviously wrong. Nagaland's Muslim population is 100% Muslim.
Ha ha ha. Good one.

"get it straight" ;)

If Nagaland's population were 100% then there wouldn't be any Christians left to form the armed movements of the Nagaland rebels. The point you are also trying to make doesn't really work in this context either, since the terrorist groups are non-Muslim.

"get it straight" ;)
What's your point? Nagland is an Indian state that has had turmoil since it's inception. That doesn't take away from the fact that Muslims slaughtered tens of millions of Indian Hindus in the name of Islam.

My point is that you were wrong. You should take the time to know what you are talking about before spouting off such condescending opinions. I understand that you hide your insecurity within such name calling and condescension, but that isn't really a winning tactic.

I am not familiar with that situation. I am ignorant of their actions.

Muslims are not ignorant of the actions of their radical faction....they are subjected to it (radical Muslims kill Muslims too)

If the Nagaland rebels are anything like the radical Muslims, they should all be killed.

It is simply incorrect to assume perfect knowledge of terrorism across all (or even most) Muslim populations, when you, living in a country with highly free access to information (comparatively, both legally and socially speaking) and with the advantages of the top average tier of communication technology, aren't even aware of all of the violence in the world.

More helpful, might be something like the Gallup Poll on Global Islamic thought, which shows that Muslims, on average, are no more or less likely to support violence against civilians as Americans are. The notion of this huge swath of tacit approval simply doesn't hold up against the statistical polling data that we have.

"get it straight" ;)

My point is that you were wrong. You should take the time to know what you are talking about before spouting off such condescending opinions. I understand that you hide your insecurity within such name calling and condescension, but that isn't really a winning tactic.
You have no point. The topic of this thread is "The Legacy of Mohammad" yet you prefer to talk about an obscure conflict that nobody gives a shit about in India, that doesn't compare to what Muslims have done there. The legacy of Mohammad in India has been far more devastating and killed tens of millions of Hindus.

Get it straight. :cool:

"get it straight" ;)

If Nagaland's population were 100% then there wouldn't be any Christians left to form the armed movements of the Nagaland rebels. The point you are also trying to make doesn't really work in this context either, since the terrorist groups are non-Muslim.
You simply do not understand English enough to see your error. I cannot help you there.

I might explain your error though...

You said:

This is incorrect. It would have been correct if you had said:

It is a simple fact that Nagaland's Muslim population consists of nothing but (100%) Muslims....even though it may be only 2% of Nagaland's TOTAL population.

Get that straight.

Regarding world wide violence, there is no way I could be aware of it all. That doesn't mean that I condone it. There is no need for violence and murder...but there is nothing I can do about it..except to try to protect myself at all times. When this is applied to radical Muslims who have sworn to kill me if I do not convert to their asinine theocracy, it means I need to kill them first. They are the only religious fanatics of which I'm aware that have the goal of killing all other people.

"get it straight" ;)

You have no point. The topic of this thread is "The Legacy of Mohammad" yet you prefer to talk about an obscure conflict that nobody gives a shit about in India, that doesn't compare to what Muslims have done there. The legacy of Mohammad in India has been far more devastating and killed tens of millions of Hindus.

My point was to utilize it as an example of how even you guys, with all of your advantages, aren't perfectly versed in global conflict, so the assumption that people living in third world countries would be is a bit of a stretch; furthermore, you guys i'm sure hardly relate to such groups (which is perfectly reasonable, you have little enough in common) just like most Muslims who you are fingerprinting in your generalizations and accusations of tacit approval hardly see themselves connected to these violent groups in the same way that you do.

You simply do not understand English enough to see your error. I cannot help you there.

I might explain your error though...

You said:

This is incorrect. It would have been correct if you had said:

It is a simple fact that Nagaland's Muslim population consists of nothing but (100%) Muslims....even though it may be only 2% of Nagaland's TOTAL population.

Get that straight.

Ah, so you are just nitpicking a typing error that I had already corrected at that point. Meh.

Regarding world wide violence, there is no way I could be aware of it all. That doesn't mean that I condone it. There is no need for violence and murder...but there is nothing I can do about it..except to try to protect myself at all times. When this is applied to radical Muslims who have sworn to kill me if I do not convert to their asinine theocracy, it means I need to kill them first. They are the only religious fanatics of which I'm aware that have the goal of killing all other people.

It seems odds that you would hold populations who are far more disadvantaged in the area of information and freedom of access to said information to higher standards than you would hold yourself.

"get it straight" ;)

My point was to utilize it as an example of how even you guys, with all of your advantages, aren't perfectly versed in global conflict, so the assumption that people living in third world countries would be is a bit of a stretch; furthermore, you guys i'm sure hardly relate to such groups (which is perfectly reasonable, you have little enough in common) just like most Muslims who you are fingerprinting in your generalizations and accusations of tacit approval hardly see themselves connected to these violent groups in the same way that you do.

You seem to be well versed in derailing any thread that has anything negative about Islam in it. Did anybody claim to be well versed in every single fucking conflict in the world now, however obscure or minute? Wake up and smell the Jihad.

We are the sons of those slaves, born here ingrained in society but are awakening. The beauty of our caliphate puts fear in your hearts cuz you are ignorant

The evil acts of Isis beheading innocent journalists and aid workers is not beautiful, it its sickening.
21215358de71373e6234e8ce111a9336.jpg

conversion to islam in jails is no accident-----and NOI is no
accident-------in fact muslims are now working hard to
push their filth in mexico now-- and amongst American
indians------It is a program funded in that NEBULOUS way------from Saudi Arabia------I have actually never encountered in the USA a convert to SHIITE
islam------there are a few "Sufis"---but that is related to the fact that "Mystical" seems sexy

They're targeting violent criminals in jails all across the world as potential candidates to Islam. It's much easier to convince them to start killing innocent people in the name of a false ideology.

generally people very RESENTFUL----and also marginalized.

Targets I Know about are ----Mexicans, American black,
American jailed, American Indians.--------I doubt that they
are handing out Korans in the "HAMPTONS"

Yes, they'll target anybody with issues. There were trying to recruit people into Islam during the Fergusen protests.

Is this amirmuwahid76 nut actually trying to tell us that he is one of Calypso Louie Farrakhan henchmen recruited from some prison? He seems to forget that the Vigilantes can ride again here in America. Maybe instead of his trying to threaten non-Muslims, he instead should go visit the Black Muslim women of Darfur living in tents in refugee camps in Chad as a result of the lighter skinned Muslim Arabs. They could use some help from him. Maybe as a Black man, he doesn't care what lighter-skinned Muslims are doing to his people in places like the Sudan where the President doesn't want to have any more Black tribes living there? If what is happening in the Sudan doesn't bother him, he can go join the Boko Haram to satisfy his blood lust.

Sally----I do not think that there will be a whole lot of vigilantes
out there with an agenda to get the muslim population under
control in the USA-------but it might happen in several
European countries . There are far more subtle ways to
solve the problem

I don't know about that, IRosie. The guns and ammo have flown off the shelves here in America so many Americans are well armed at the present time. Many people even have gotten concealed weapon permits. I don't think the people in Europe are well armed except the Swiss who can take their weapons home after they finish their military service.

"get it straight" ;)

You seem to be well versed in derailing any thread that has anything negative about Islam in it. Did anybody claim to be well versed in every single fucking conflict in the world now, however obscure or minute? Wake up and smell the Jihad.

I think many of us know about the conflicts happening elsewhere. However, the majority of terrorist acts committed today are carroed pit by Muslims, and let us not forget that they are mainlu committed on other Muslims. It appears that Muslims have no qualms in murdering fellow Muslims.

We are the sons of those slaves, born here ingrained in society but are awakening. The beauty of our caliphate puts fear in your hearts cuz you are ignorant

The evil acts of Isis beheading innocent journalists and aid workers is not beautiful, it its sickening.
21215358de71373e6234e8ce111a9336.jpg

Oh look, we have a potential underwear bomber here regaling us with pictures. I hope he has clean underwear on when he loads up on explosives and that he accidently sets himself off before he can hurt anyone. Allah doesn't like underwear bombers wearing dirty boxer shorts. That is haram.

They're targeting violent criminals in jails all across the world as potential candidates to Islam. It's much easier to convince them to start killing innocent people in the name of a false ideology.

Yes, they'll target anybody with issues. There were trying to recruit people into Islam during the Fergusen protests.

Is this amirmuwahid76 nut actually trying to tell us that he is one of Calypso Louie Farrakhan henchmen recruited from some prison? He seems to forget that the Vigilantes can ride again here in America. Maybe instead of his trying to threaten non-Muslims, he instead should go visit the Black Muslim women of Darfur living in tents in refugee camps in Chad as a result of the lighter skinned Muslim Arabs. They could use some help from him. Maybe as a Black man, he doesn't care what lighter-skinned Muslims are doing to his people in places like the Sudan where the President doesn't want to have any more Black tribes living there? If what is happening in the Sudan doesn't bother him, he can go join the Boko Haram to satisfy his blood lust.

solve the problem

I don't know about that, IRosie. The guns and ammo have flown off the shelves here in America so many Americans are well armed at the present time. Many people even have gotten concealed weapon permits. I don't think the people in Europe are well armed except the Swiss who can take their weapons home after they finish their military service.

when people want weapons ----they manage to get them---
don't ask me how-------I know because I have seen lots of
bullets in brains in my city in which almost no one can get a gun permit. I also know that in my city if someone wants
heroin he can get it. Don't ask me how-----I would not know---but I have seen lots of illicit drugs. There are lots of
unregistered weapons all over the world

solve the problem

when people want weapons ----they manage to get them---
don't ask me how-------I know because I have seen lots of
bullets in brains in my city in which almost no one can get a gun permit. I also know that in my city if someone wants
heroin he can get it. Don't ask me how-----I would not know---but I have seen lots of illicit drugs. There are lots of
unregistered weapons all over the world

Of course, lots of the bad guys have weapons. However, right now in the U.S. average citizens are getting weapons to defend themselves. As one person told me, he never believed in guns, but now he has bought one. My husband sees lots of women down at the gun range learning to shoot now.

Forum List

Back