Robert F. Kennedy Jr. doesn’t think Sirhan Sirhan killed his dad

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
This could be fascinating.

https://nypost.com/2018/05/26/robert-f-kennedy-jr-doesnt-think-sirhan-sirhan-killed-his-dad/

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is not convinced that Sirhan Sirhan fired the shot that killed his father — and wants a new investigation.

Kennedy Jr., 64, made the shocking disclosure in a Washington Post interview after reviewing an autopsy and police reports, speaking with witnesses and spending three hours visiting the convicted assassin in the California prison where he’s serving a life sentence.

“I got to a place where I had to see Sirhan,’’ Kennedy Jr. said, refusing to disclose the specific matters the two men spoke about.

“I went [to the prison] because I was curious and disturbed by what I had seen in the evidence.
<more>

I agree, I think Hoover and the John Birch society had something to do with it, and Nixon sure didn't want to get skinned alive by a Kennedy again. Funny he died several months after MLK, who Hoover was wiretapping.
They believed all those those pro civil rights were communists.

https://nypost.com/2018/05/26/robert-f-kennedy-jr-doesnt-think-sirhan-sirhan-killed-his-dad/

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is not convinced that Sirhan Sirhan fired the shot that killed his father — and wants a new investigation.

Kennedy Jr., 64, made the shocking disclosure in a Washington Post interview after reviewing an autopsy and police reports, speaking with witnesses and spending three hours visiting the convicted assassin in the California prison where he’s serving a life sentence.

“I got to a place where I had to see Sirhan,’’ Kennedy Jr. said, refusing to disclose the specific matters the two men spoke about.

“I went [to the prison] because I was curious and disturbed by what I had seen in the evidence.
<more>
What??

Wasn't there about 50 eye witnesses?
He confessed to doing it.
It's an ironclad case.

Last edited:
So, now, it isn't the "gun", nor even the person that kills? Is it the bullet, then?

<more>

I think Sirhan was the fall guy but other people set it all up and there may have been a pro on site to make sure things went according to plan.

But I doubt that we will know the whole story for some decades yet.

I agree, I think Hoover and the John Birch society had something to do with it, and Nixon sure didn't want to get skinned alive by a Kennedy again. Funny he died several months after MLK, who Hoover was wiretapping.

The John Bitch About Everything Society like to complain about everything FDR has done and everything the Feds have done since 1933 as well.

They are not the type of people to actually do anything.

So, now, it isn't the "gun", nor even the person that kills? Is it the bullet, then?

A murderer kills with his heart and mind.

The tools are merely incidental details.
Agreed. It is merely that this story indicates Kennedy doesn't believe the man so many people saw commit the crime is the killer. So, what killed the victim? Really, just joking here, because the cited story includes so little essential detail. Again, something intended to stir commotion with resolving anything.

I like the MK Ultra conspircay theory best

It allows that 'deep state' mentality to accept the CIA has run American politics for generations

1*I0SpeEvYbs9Sx7JOt5DIAw.jpeg

~S~

The John Bitch About Everything Society like to complain about everything FDR has done and everything the Feds have done since 1933 as well.

LOL. Today they are known as the Tea Partyers, and Freedom Caucus.

So did Kennedy say it? Possibly. The only attribution we have is an anonymous source from the Kennedy administration by a New York Timesreporter three years after Kennedy was assassinated. I’ve found no record that pre-dates 1966. It’s not exactly like he said it in a public speech or even to a reporter directly.

Exactly how 'fake news' gains legs, bravo Penelope! ~S~

LOL. Today they are known as the Tea Partyers, and Freedom Caucus.

My God.....always fascinating to see the sentiments posted by the deep matrix bubble dwellers desperate to a always embrace the establised narrative generated through "official" investigations!:113::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

yeah well, we all know which political faction is pushing the whole DEEP STATE conspiracy....

deep-state-art.jpg

~S~

yeah well, we all know which political faction is pushing the whole DEEP STATE conspiracy....

deep-state-art.jpg

~S~

Trump is the head of the swamp.

Lol...in the past week alone, you've posted up that same sentence about 900 times! You know, maybe 50,000 more and it might starts to get some traction!! I say go for it!:113::bye1::bye1:

I doubt it, just your imagination getting carried away. When you live in la la land that is what happens.:)

Forum List

Back