The Left Are Here to Save the World You Know

I was in the middle of it. And only the KKK freaks and today’s Leftards wear masks because you’re both racist cowards.

Then you missed the race riots in Detroit, Watts, Chicago, etc... You know, the ones where the Black Panthers and the Symboinese Liberation Army and other leftist groups used violence to finally get the government to get off its ass about civil rights...

Yeah, right. As if a weak, pathetic, impotent, worthless coward such as yourself is going to punch anyone. In the unlikely event that you should get the nerve to try it, you'd get your ass seriously kicked.

Um, no, not really. Last place you ever want to be is in a fight with me.. Even at my age, not to be messed with.
I said Civil Rights, not Commie faggot crap.

Yeah, right. As if a weak, pathetic, impotent, worthless coward such as yourself is going to punch anyone. In the unlikely event that you should get the nerve to try it, you'd get your ass seriously kicked.

Um, no, not really. Last place you ever want to be is in a fight with me.. Even at my age, not to be messed with.

Someone who feels a need to try as hard as you do to prove your “manhood” just needs to come to terms with the fact that he doesn't have it.

I have no desire to be in a fight with anyone. I don't claim to be particularly strong, tough, or skilled at fighting, but it is pretty obvious that you are such a pathetic weakling that even I would have no trouble giving you a serious ass-kicking, should the need arise.

1295180.png

Last edited:
I have no desire to be in a fight with anyone. I don't claim to be particularly strong, tough, or skilled at fighting, but it is pretty obvious that you are such a pathetic weakling that even I would have no trouble giving you a serious ass-kicking, should the need arise.

Again, I was in the Army for 11 years...Being skilled at fighting is kind of a job requirement. The only bad part is when I had to be stationed with a bunch of Mormon ROTC cadets, they were the most back-stabbing two faced mother fuckers I ever met in my life.

But tell you what, Mormon Bob, go out with your little camera and follow some people around for a couple of hours taking their pictures without their permission. Let me know how that works out for you

hqdefault.jpg

Justifying political violence, how leftist of you.

I see a big crowd of upset people, I don't care what side they are on, it's kind of stupid to harrass them..

Just like it's kind of stupid to poke a caged bear.

These leftist Nazis are more like caged morons.

Like all Nazis they will be defeated....

Thank God for President Trump......

Again, I was in the Army for 11 years...Being skilled at fighting is kind of a job requirement. The only bad part is when I had to be stationed with a bunch of Mormon ROTC cadets, they were the most back-stabbing two faced mother fuckers I ever met in my life.

But tell you what, Mormon Bob, go out with your little camera and follow some people around for a couple of hours taking their pictures without their permission. Let me know how that works out for you

hqdefault.jpg

I would bet money you are a pussy...….

Sure and how the hell do you know they have taken your picture?

It is not like the old days you had a camera and people knew but today phone cameras and devices are less obvious when taking photos.

Also all I have to do is hit record, put the phone to my ear and pretend I am talking to someone while pointing the phone in your direction and you will never know.

I am not discussing whatever creepy behavior you engage in.. that's on you, buddy. I was talking about this RW tool who went around taking photos of people without their permission and was pretty open about it.

He needed as ass-kicking...

He needed as ass-kicking...[/QUOTE]

What a flucking Dip Shit you are......

Why are the Antifa folks cowards and wear masks?

Civil Rights leaders of the 50’s and 60’s never wore masks.

But their counterparts in the KKK did.

Gee, why would people wear masks when the HR departments would be checking their pictures and trying to fire them... Hmmmm...

So you admit what the antifluks are doing is wrong?

Again, same challenge I made to Mormon Bob. I want you to go out today and follow some total strangers around and keep taking their pictures without their permission...

Let me know how it works out.

Again, same challenge I made to Mormon Bob. I want you to go out today and follow some total strangers around and keep taking their pictures without their permission...

Let me know how it works out.

I took your challenge....

After I took a bunch of libtard pictures I made "em" eat them......

Forum List

Back