The Left Are Here to Save the World You Know

Not really as we already did that and you lost.

History does not support you it refutes you

Heh heh. Alright, then. If you change your mind, gimme a whistle, I'll be in the neighborhood. And I sure do like to learn.

Maybe we should go to the homes of ANTIFA members and vandalize their homes and spray we are going to murder them and their families.

Is that OK with you?

I'm sure you Nazis would do it if you thought you could get away with it.
You’re the one cheering for murdering any journalist who records you fascists on the street.

I can only hope for your sake your just an Internet coward psycho.

You’re the one cheering for murdering any journalist who records you fascists on the street.

Stalkers aren't journalists.... and it's always funny when a stalker gets beaten up.
Shitforbrains thinks everyone with a cell phone on public streets is a stalker and should be murdered for it.

What a flaming freakzoid.

Note in this longer version the unhappy lady, about five minutes in, the self-styled “anti-fascist,” who complains about the intimidationand provocation of her associates being filmed by a lone journalist who is effectively surrounded by her fellow goons and massively outnumbered, about 150 to one, and pinned against a barrier, before declaring her own bravery in the face of such trauma, and while shrieking sexually-themed abuse, via megaphone, directly into his face.

But remember:
The Left are not fascists!

They all should have dunce caps on their heads and need to be educated that they are doing the exact same thing that fascists do.

We should force every leftist to take in at least one illegal alien into their home. The lefties with a big house should be forced to take in an entire family. We'll see how long that goes.
I agree. They need to put their money where their mouth is.

Yawn... someone tries taking my picture without my permission, they are going to need a proctologist to recover that phone.

Photographers - What To Do If You Are Stopped Or Detained For Taking Photographs

Taking photographs of things that are plainly visible from public spaces is a constitutional right…

The fact is that with very, very few, extremely-limited exceptions, anyone has the right to photograph anything or anyone that is in clear public view. This has been consistently upheld as being covered by the First Amendment. If you do not want to be photographed, then your only option is to stay out of the public.

But then, you've made it clear enough how much you hate the Constitution, and the rights which it affirms. And you're willing to threaten violence against those who legitimately exercise their rights. Fortunately, you're too much of a pussified coward to do anything more than bluster and threaten, and even that, only from the safe anonymity of an internet forum. I bet you wouldn't even have the guts to threaten someone in person, much less even think of acting on any such threats.

In retrospect, it's not even justified to call you a “pussified coward”, as lumping you in that category would be an unjustified insult against those who actually rise to the level of pussified cowardice. You are something much, much less than that.

Last edited:
Shitforbrains thinks everyone with a cell phone on public streets is a stalker and should be murdered for it.

What a flaming freakzoid.

Everyone with a cell phone usually knows it's impolite to film people without their permission, or to knock it off when asked.
So on vacation you run up to the hundreds of people in your photo for permission?

You’re even stupider than I thought.

The fact is that with very, very few, extremely-limited exceptions, anyone has the right to photograph anything or anyone that is in clear public view. This has been consistently upheld as being covered by the First Amendment. If you do not want to be photographed, then your only option is to stay out of the public.

Or punch the little weasel in the mouth and smash his camera.. I'll happily pay the misdemeanor fine.

But then, you've made it clear enough how much you hate the Constitution, and the rights which it affirms. And you're willing to threaten violence against those who legitimately exercise their rights.

Someone gets in my face, they do so at your own risk.... The Surgeon General has determined pissing me off is hazardous to your health.

So on vacation you run up to the hundreds of people in your photo for permission?

I don't take pictures of people on my vacations...

Fortunately, you're too much of a pussified coward to do anything more than bluster and threaten, and even that, only from the safe anonymity of an internet forum. I bet you wouldn't even have the guts to threaten someone in person, much less even think of acting on any such threats.

Well, true, no one really tries to take my picture without my permission, so it's a moot point... most people have the good sense to give me a wide berth.

Or punch the little weasel in the mouth and smash his camera.. I'll happily pay the misdemeanor fine.

But then, you've made it clear enough how much you hate the Constitution, and the rights which it affirms. And you're willing to threaten violence against those who legitimately exercise their rights.

Someone gets in my face, they do so at your own risk.... The Surgeon General has determined pissing me off is hazardous to your health.

I don't take pictures of people on my vacations...

Fortunately, you're too much of a pussified coward to do anything more than bluster and threaten, and even that, only from the safe anonymity of an internet forum. I bet you wouldn't even have the guts to threaten someone in person, much less even think of acting on any such threats.

Well, true, no one really tries to take my picture without my permission, so it's a moot point... most people have the good sense to give me a wide berth.
You Leftards love to rely upon violence because your agenda is only hate.

Civil Rights leaders of the 50’s 60’s proudly let people know who they were.

Their KKK opponents however....

Um, guy, I'm going to assume you are too young to have lived through the 1960's..

The reason why we had a civil rights movement is because we had fucking race riots when people just got fed up with the shit.

Um, guy, I'm going to assume you are too young to have lived through the 1960's..

The reason why we had a civil rights movement is because we had fucking race riots when people just got fed up with the shit.
I was in the middle of it. And only the KKK freaks and today’s Leftards wear masks because you’re both racist cowards.

·
·
·

Yeah, right. As if a weak, pathetic, impotent, worthless coward such as yourself is going to punch anyone. In the unlikely event that you should get the nerve to try it, you'd get your ass seriously kicked.

1295180.png

“Open the borders,” shout the masked bedlamites, while shutting down the pavements and restricting the movement of anyone they suspect of being insufficiently woke and deferential.

“Say it loud, say it clear,” they chant, “refugees are welcome here.” All while harassing the gay son of Vietnamese refugees whose home and business were confiscated by communists before being sent to re-education labor camps and whom they denounce as “racist, sexist, anti-gay,” and, of course, a “Nazi.”

Good that they are at least honest. That's more than can be said about some posters here who have the same positions.

Maybe we should go to the homes of ANTIFA members and vandalize their homes and spray we are going to murder them and their families.

Is that OK with you?

I'm sure you Nazis would do it if you thought you could get away with it.

Any journalist? What will the people crying over Khashoggi do?

I was in the middle of it. And only the KKK freaks and today’s Leftards wear masks because you’re both racist cowards.

Then you missed the race riots in Detroit, Watts, Chicago, etc... You know, the ones where the Black Panthers and the Symboinese Liberation Army and other leftist groups used violence to finally get the government to get off its ass about civil rights...

Yeah, right. As if a weak, pathetic, impotent, worthless coward such as yourself is going to punch anyone. In the unlikely event that you should get the nerve to try it, you'd get your ass seriously kicked.

Um, no, not really. Last place you ever want to be is in a fight with me.. Even at my age, not to be messed with.

Forum List

Back