Ocasio-Cortez Is Nonstop Entertainment

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
5E1C6A31-E081-4EC5-9353-97817FCC848C.jpeg

Remember: Finished 2nd in her Economics Major Class at Boston U.

'Very bad math': Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez blatantly misrepresents Nation article on Pentagon waste

Congrats you elected an idiot, Sarah is a fucking genius compared to her .

You proud?

To be clear, Skidmore, in a report coauthored with Catherine Austin Fitts, a former assistant secretary of the Department of Housing and Urban Development who complained about similar plugs in HUD financial statements, does not contend that all of this $21 trillion was secret or misused funding. And indeed, the plugs are found on both the positive and the negative sides of the ledger, thus potentially netting each other out. But the Pentagon’s bookkeeping is so obtuse, Skidmore and Fitts added, that it is impossible to trace the actual sources and destinations of the $21 trillion. The disappearance of thousands of records adds further uncertainty. The upshot is that no one can know for sure how much of that $21 trillion was, or was not, being spent legitimately.

As for the 21 trillion...

Has Our Government Spent $21 Trillion Of Our Money Without Telling Us?

Hell, even the guy that debunks that the money is missing does not question the 21 trillion dollar figure...

Debunked: Missing $21 Trillion / $6.5 Trillion / $2.3 Trillion - Journal Vouchers

Bwhawaawawawa!

You are now defending a moron?

To funny.

Give him a break, his entire team is morons and/or evildoers.

Exactly, then when we elect some one stupider then her he will cry like a bitch..

Last edited:

You proud?

I do not live in NY and I do not vote Dem....so you lied twice about me in just 5 words...well done

You just embarrassed yourself in front of the entire country..

She is a fucking idiot.

I provided the source of the 21 trillion figure the tweeted, feel free to refute the work done by Mark Skidmore.

Here is a follow up to the first link I gave...

Is Our Government Intentionally Hiding $21 Trillion In Spending?

Go ahead and prove them wrong...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You proud?

To be clear, Skidmore, in a report coauthored with Catherine Austin Fitts, a former assistant secretary of the Department of Housing and Urban Development who complained about similar plugs in HUD financial statements, does not contend that all of this $21 trillion was secret or misused funding. And indeed, the plugs are found on both the positive and the negative sides of the ledger, thus potentially netting each other out. But the Pentagon’s bookkeeping is so obtuse, Skidmore and Fitts added, that it is impossible to trace the actual sources and destinations of the $21 trillion. The disappearance of thousands of records adds further uncertainty. The upshot is that no one can know for sure how much of that $21 trillion was, or was not, being spent legitimately.
i'm going to hazard a guess that gator didn't vote for her.

You proud?

I do not live in NY and I do not vote Dem....so you lied twice about me in just 5 words...well done

She is a fucking idiot.

I provided the source of the 21 trillion figure the tweeted, feel free to refute the work done by Mark Skidmore.

from the "refute" article:

How did we get here? The $6.5 Trillion number comes from a Jul 2016 report titled: Army General Fund Adjustments Not Adequately Documented or Supported, which goes some way to describe the complexity of the issue. But the $21 trillion comes from later work by Mark Skidmore, a Professor of Economics at Michigan State University, who added up a number of similar reported journal voucher issues over several years to come up with the larger number. This is just more of the same though, still not missing money, still just unsupported accounting information transfers.
----------
while i agree in the context provided, it's impossible. this is why people need to read more than a 140 character tweet to get the full story at times. seems more to be where people are *hiding* spending not saying we spend $50k on a toilet seat or something.

You proud?

She is a fucking idiot.

from the "refute" article:

How did we get here? The $6.5 Trillion number comes from a Jul 2016 report titled: Army General Fund Adjustments Not Adequately Documented or Supported, which goes some way to describe the complexity of the issue. But the $21 trillion comes from later work by Mark Skidmore, a Professor of Economics at Michigan State University, who added up a number of similar reported journal voucher issues over several years to come up with the larger number. This is just more of the same though, still not missing money, still just unsupported accounting information transfers.
----------
while i agree in the context provided, it's impossible. this is why people need to read more than a 140 character tweet to get the full story at times. seems more to be where people are *hiding* spending not saying we spend $50k on a toilet seat or something.

That is very much what it is. Money that is not part of the budget that is being spent without our knowledge or congressional oversight

There is a reason why the monthly treasury statement show a deficit of 773 billion but according to debttothepenny.gov the national debt grew by 1.27 trillion in the last FY

You proud?

i'm going to hazard a guess that gator didn't vote for her.
I bet few voted for Pelosi, Waters, etc too, but they’re still your monkeys climbing on your back.

Forum List

Back