I Voted For President Trump and I Do Not Support a Wall... I Support US Military Killling Invaders

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
A wall wall not stop the invasion of filthy, inbred darkies. I will sign up myself for border patrol if I am authorized to kill the savages. All I need is a Polaris RZR or similar, my own S&W 357 magnum or even a Ruger 9mm and lots of ammo though. Problem solved. A giant wall hurts wildlife and looks stupid. I figure I could cover 10 miles a day back and forth to insure the savages are stopped. Much more economical

Last edited:
I do get a chuckle when right wingers here claim that this kind of opinion doesn't exist on the right.

You are surprised there are patriots willing to sacrifice their own lives to protect our country?

I will sign up myself for border patrol if I am authorized to kill the savages

The usmb keyboard battalion salutes you commander Snout

71790297.jpg

A wall wll not stop the invasion of filthy, inbred darkies. I will sign up myself for border patrol if I am authorized to kill the savages. All I need is a Polaris RZR or similar, my own S&W 357 magnum or even a Ruger 9mm and lots of ammo though. Problem solved. A giant wall hurts wildlife and looks stupid. I figure I could cover 10 miles a day back and forth to insure the savages are stopped. Much more economical

Another pinhead who thinks his video game score qualifies him to hunt humans. What is wrong with you?

A wall wll not stop the invasion of filthy, inbred darkies. I will sign up myself for border patrol if I am authorized to kill the savages. All I need is a Polaris RZR or similar, my own S&W 357 magnum or even a Ruger 9mm and lots of ammo though. Problem solved. A giant wall hurts wildlife and looks stupid. I figure I could cover 10 miles a day back and forth to insure the savages are stopped. Much more economical
There's the Trumper philosophy in a nutshell

Racist murder

A wall wall not stop the invasion of filthy, inbred darkies. I will sign up myself for border patrol if I am authorized to kill the savages. All I need is a Polaris RZR or similar, my own S&W 357 magnum or even a Ruger 9mm and lots of ammo though. Problem solved. A giant wall hurts wildlife and looks stupid. I figure I could cover 10 miles a day back and forth to insure the savages are stopped. Much more economical

I voted for POTUS also. However, the only ones need hunting down in my opinion are the gang monster MS-13 types, and narco-terrorists. Verily, we must enforce our border, or we haven't got a border at all, right? But gun down young ones? Women? Will take more than a pinch of soul and damnation to hop on that train.

Nobody takes the right wing seriously about natural rights; especially in abortion threads.

I do get a chuckle when right wingers here claim that this kind of opinion doesn't exist on the right.
Minutemen Patriots
Our main goal is to expose the liberal press for what they are, a bunch of lying propagandists that back the liberal and progressive politicians from both political parties. Albeit, most of them are dummycrats. This country is in serious trouble and is in danger of losing what our founding fathers fought so hard to protect “OUR FREEDOM".
I remember these guys back when Bush 43 was in office. These guys would walk with the border agents to pick out illegals who were crossing as an extra set of eyes. They also were at 7/11s and Home Depots videoing the illegal miscreants and sending the videos to ICE so the agents could come pick up the loiterers and the johns that would pick them up.. But the establishment Bush decided it was too politically incorrect and had ICE stop the patriots from assisting them, as it put some Americans in trouble...Maybe we should send President Trump our support and put the violent liberals on notice. If you start burning cities again, then that is a declaration of war...

Ferguson, Missouri, likened to a 'war zone' following riots and police response - Police State USA
Ferguson, Missouri, likened to a ‘war zone’ following riots and police response

TRUMP: I could shot someone on Fifth Avenue and not lose any voters.

TRUMP voter: I could shoot & kill filthy, inbred darkie savages and get a Presidential Medal of Freedom.

Only in AmeriKKKa.

It's like any BrokeLoser thread...

"I'm not a racist, but I don't want these brown people entering our country."

Then others on the right respond...

"Yeah... um... illegals..."

"No. I mean the brown ones."

"The illegal ones, right?"

"The brown illegal ones."

You are surprised there are patriots willing to sacrifice their own lives to protect our country?
Defiant1, I doubt very much that snouter thinks he is in any danger of sacrificing his own life. He doesn't think beyond rationalizing his justification for shooting a few people seeking refuge. I, however, see him as a posting Dr. Lizardo as he alligator-clips his tongue to a light socket.

/-----/ All is needed is for a few rounds to be fired at the hoard and they will disperse el Pronto. You don't even have to would anyone. If they had any guts, they would have stayed in their country and fought to fix it.

Forum List

Back