The Latest Sneak Attacks in a Coordinated Effort to Eliminate Vaccine Exemptions

Bahhhhhh its jillian the sheeple leader..bahhhhhh

like i said.....

but then again, my child actually matters to me.

i'm guessing you don't have any kids.

No offense, but i get the feeling you'd Goose Step your children straight into the ovens if Big Brother ordered you to. You are a Big Brother-Bot.

no. i'm just not an imbecile who thinks being a libertarian means not immunizing one's kids and not wearing seat belts and not following rules...

but it's ok to tell women what to do with their bodies.

goldwater is rolling over in his grave

like i said.....

No offense, but i get the feeling you'd Goose Step your children straight into the ovens if Big Brother ordered you to. You are a Big Brother-Bot.

no. i'm just not an imbecile who thinks being a libertarian means not immunizing one's kids and not wearing seat belts and not following rules...

Boy, you got that Goose Stepping thing down. I stand by my earlier comment. I really do think you would do just about anything Big Brother ordered you to. Especially if it was a Democrat doing the ordering. You just don't have any sense. It's actually sad.

Immunizations do have some vastly reduced chances of infection and or damage.

There is no link between immunizations and autism.

You do not have the right to send your nonimmunized child (no DTAP) to theaten the health of others' children.

Keep yours home, home school them, and you share a disease pool all by your lonesome.

Theoretically, my non-immunized children only threaten other non-immunized children. Otherwise, why in the fuck would you risk immunizing edited? Isn't an immunization supposed to protect against infection in the first place?
You don't like the risk that free choice allows, keep your ankle-biters home. Oh, wait, that requires you to actually be home and be a parent. Ooops! My bad. Not a liberal mother's primary goal.

actually, if you can't abide by laws requiring immunization, i'd suggest you keep *your* kids at home.

the rest of us are smart enough not to use that type of thing to make a stand about

Oh she is wrong that her son got his vaccines and now has autism...you are a fucking idiot... I think its due time for you to hit the ignore list.

Jenyy is wrong and all parents are wrong who put their children at risk because of voo doo science.

Tell that to Jenny McCarthy,Jake..I am sure her son would love to hear it as well. My kids are healthier because they aren't vaccinated with poison.If you don't like it then I suggest you not send your kids to school because mine will be going.:)

Bahhhhhh its jillian the sheeple leader..bahhhhhh

like i said.....

My children matter to me as well I would die for my kids. I have 3 children in fact. 2 daughters and a son. 5,3,and 4 months.

then you should care enough about them to immunize them.

Oh she is wrong that her son got his vaccines and now has autism...you are a fucking idiot... I think its due time for you to hit the ignore list.

Jenyy is wrong and all parents are wrong who put their children at risk because of voo doo science.

like i said.....

My children matter to me as well I would die for my kids. I have 3 children in fact. 2 daughters and a son. 5,3,and 4 months.

Or care enough about them to not immunize them. The Government shouldn't be forcing it on the People. Period, end of story.

You do not have the right to send your nonimmunized child (no DTAP) to theaten the health of others' children.

Keep yours home, home school them, and you share a disease pool all by your lonesome.

Theoretically, my non-immunized children only threaten other non-immunized children. Otherwise, why in the fuck would you risk immunizing edited? Isn't an immunization supposed to protect against infection in the first place?
You don't like the risk that free choice allows, keep your ankle-biters home. Oh, wait, that requires you to actually be home and be a parent. Ooops! My bad. Not a liberal mother's primary goal.

actually, if you can't abide by laws requiring immunization, i'd suggest you keep *your* kids at home.

the rest of us are smart enough not to use that type of thing to make a stand about

Report yourself for mentioning family.:lol::lol:

Or...send them to school after signing a legal document stating you will be financially responsible for any students who get ill from X disease brought by your child.

Boy, you got that Goose Stepping thing down. I stand by my earlier comment. I really do think you would do just about anything Big Brother ordered you to. Especially if it was a Democrat doing the ordering. You just don't have any sense. It's actually sad.

You're the one goosestepping to your own delusion by deliberately being contrary without being knowledgeable. Science is not your enemy.

Or...send them to school after signing a legal document stating you will be financially responsible for any students who get ill from X disease brought by your child.

I guess that part of the immunized kids being safe from non-immunized kids went over your head too. :lol:

like i said.....

I am not going to poison my children. No matter who tells me to.

You're the one goosestepping to your own delusion by deliberately being contrary without being knowledgeable. Science is not your enemy.

Your point or attempt at a point, has not been well argued.

I guess that part of the immunized kids being safe from non-immunized kids went over your head too. :lol:

So...sign the document...no problem, right?

I am not going to poison my children. No matter who tells me to.

Loyal Goose Steppers are never gonna understand that sentiment. If Big Brother says it, it's Gospel. That's just how they think. You won't get anywhere with them. Bet on that.

:lol: Science is your friend... Centers for Disease Control and Prevention

There are some risks with immunizations.

They are greatly outweighed by the benefits.

My dad almost died of diptheria and my mother of pertussis when they were children. I went to school with a girl whose sister died of chicken pox.

Yes sometimes children react to immunizations. I will still get my kids immunized.

For all the usual and also for flu. Flu can kill kids like nobody's business.

So...sign the document...no problem, right?

Why should someone who chooses not to immunize their kids be forced to pay for the health of those who get the vaccinations... If the vaccinations work so well, then the immunized shouldn't be getting sick. No need to reach into other people's wallets for this too. Christ... Can you idiots do anything without trying to cash in on someone else? It's like you're handicapped.

:lol: Science is your friend... Centers for Disease Control and Prevention

Sure it is, but Government still has no business forcing vaccinations on Citizens. Seems very Nazi-Like no? Nevermind, i know you'll never get it.

Forum List

Back