The Latest Sneak Attacks in a Coordinated Effort to Eliminate Vaccine Exemptions

Maybe this is why so many are so obedient to the State. I don't know for sure, but this could be it...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okPnDZ1Txlo]SCHOOL SUCKS: The American Way - YouTube[/ame]

This is the current state of our nation. It's a cookie-cutter world. Conform, or pay the price.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SADPuUYF_4I]Little Boxes - Malvina Reynolds [Claymation] - YouTube[/ame]

Gary Johnson!!!!!!!!!! Yup, your another one of those LoOnY LiBeRtArIaNs. All you phukin' Libertarians ever do is make common sense, eliminate debt, stop wars, increase the standard of living, promote individual Liberty, cut extortion(taxes) & promote Constitutionally based government.

You Libertarians don't even have the decency to promote ethnicity conflict, increase class envy/warfare, let alone promote global conflicts so we can go into further debt to the industrial/military complex. Nation building at the constituencies tax expense... your fully against it! With you Libertarians around how in hell can we ever get a global dictatorship in place???

You Libertarians keep screwing around & your going to get us in the same fix the Christ was trying to lead us into... HEAVEN ON EARTH. Then we won''t have any need for the all important Dem/Repub politicians to tax us into oblivion. Worse, the special interest crowd would dry up. The above outta get ya to see what you Libertarians are doing to the rest of us!

foodconsumer.org - The Latest Sneak Attacks in a Coordinated Effort to Eliminate Vaccine Exemptions

Lets see how many ignorant responses we get from folks who won't even bother to read the article and think they know it all because the main stream media or government told them so!

Jenyy is wrong and all parents are wrong who put their children at risk because of voo doo science.

Tell that to Jenny McCarthy,Jake..I am sure her son would love to hear it as well. My kids are healthier because they aren't vaccinated with poison.If you don't like it then I suggest you not send your kids to school because mine will be going.:)

Katzndogz is correct on this. You will make a difference in children's lives if you have your way in this. Many of children are going to suffer irreparably if you get your way.

I remember the days when there were no vaccinations required. We had a lot of dead children. I can only conclude that parents who do not vaccinate their children want them to die. Nevertheless there is a freedom, foolish as it is, to not vaccinate your child. Which does not mean that your freedom somehow removes the freedom of others to keep their children away from yours. Certainly this is as much a part of their freedom as the freedom not to vaccinate is yours.

Guess we can conclude you are a moron...between your views on this and on RP...I have no use for seeing your posts.Jake isn't far behind..at least some of the time he makes a little bit of sense.

Goose Steppers hate anyone who questions Big Brother. They're a lost cause. No point in trying to reason with them. If Big Brother says it, it's Gospel.

Be careful, brat, about you describe other's family members. I have been careful on that. This is your only warning. You understand, I am sure.

Now to the point. Just who the fuck are you to risk others' children by following voo doo science?

Do you understand, you moronic neaanderthal thinking baboon, that you do not have a right to risk the public health of the nation's children and population?

Immunizations do have some vastly reduced chances of infection and or damage.

There is no link between immunizations and autism.

You do not have the right to send your nonimmunized child (no DTAP) to theaten the health of others' children.

Keep yours home, home school them, and you share a disease pool all by your lonesome.

Theoretically, my non-immunized children only threaten other non-immunized children. Otherwise, why in the fuck would you risk immunizing you brat? Isn't an immunization supposed to protect against infection in the first place?
You don't like the risk that free choice allows, keep your ankle-biters home. Oh, wait, that requires you to actually be home and be a parent. Ooops! My bad. Not a liberal mother's primary goal.

Last edited:

You do not have the right to send your nonimmunized child (no DTAP) to theaten the health of others' children.

Keep yours home, home school them, and you share a disease pool all by your lonesome.

If your kid is immunized, my um-immunized kid poses no threat

Be careful, brat, about you describe other's family members. I have been careful on that. This is your only warning. You understand.

Who the fuck are you to risk others' children by following voo doo science?

Do you understand, you moronic neaanderthal thinking baboon, that you do not have a right to risk the public health of the nations.

Theoretically, my non-immunized children only threaten other non-immunized children. Otherwise, why in the fuck would you risk immunizing you brat? Isn't an immunization supposed to protect against infection in the first place?
You don't like the risk that free choice allows, keep your ankle-biters home. Oh, wait, that requires you to actually be home and be a parent. Ooops! My bad. Not a liberal mother's primary goal.

Yeah Yeah Yeah. Heil Big Brother and all that. Whatever, Goose Stepper. Keep on marching. Enjoy.

Yes, the child threatens others who are not immunized.

What you are saying is, "Let others take the chance." There isn't any "chance".

That would seem to be how rational people would view the scenario. :lol:

We the People, which includes you, Paulitician, form Governments to protect all of us from idiots who threaten the welfare of We the People, which includes you and me.

Paulitician, your argument above clearly shows why libertarianism will never be anything except a grins and chuckles diversion in the American politic.

Yes, the child threatens others who are not immunized.

What you are saying is, "Let others take the chance." There isn't any "chance".

And that is the risk one assumes when they CHOOSE to not be vaccinated.

We the People, which includes you, Paulitician, form Governments to protect all of us from idiots who threaten the welfare of We the People, which includes you and me.

Paulitician, your argument above clearly shows why libertarianism will never be anything except a grins and chuckles diversion in the American politic.

Why of course they're a threat to the State. Time to break out the NDAA no? I mean, questioning the State is a crime. They should lock em up and throw away the key right?

How is We the People who elect the State threaten you in a democratic republic with constitutional protections for minorities?

Why of course they're a threat to the State. Time to break out the NDAA no? I mean, questioning the State is a crime. They should lock em up and throw away the key right?

Oh she is wrong that her son got his vaccines and now has autism...you are a fucking idiot... I think its due time for you to hit the ignore list.

Jenyy is wrong and all parents are wrong who put their children at risk because of voo doo science.

Tell that to Jenny McCarthy,Jake..I am sure her son would love to hear it as well. My kids are healthier because they aren't vaccinated with poison.If you don't like it then I suggest you not send your kids to school because mine will be going.:)

Bahhhhhh its jillian the sheeple leader..bahhhhhh

like i said.....

but then again, my child actually matters to me.

i'm guessing you don't have any kids.

My children matter to me as well I would die for my kids. I have 3 children in fact. 2 daughters and a son. 5,3,and 4 months.

New Topics

Forum List

Back