The Latest PR Tactic for the Left.....

Looks like CG's role model is Truthmatters. When you can't back something up just keep insisting your information is true.

:thup:

Sweetie, I haven't 'insisted' my information is true. I just put it out there. People are welcome do make of it what they will. It is not my job to spoon feed people. The information is there for anyone who cares to look for it.... you just have to look a tad further than the media. Clearly, because you do not understand that, you prefer to dismiss it. That's fine. It is your choice and I support your freedom to remain ignorant.
:rolleyes:

There is information out there that the Republican leadership plans to attempt a military coup at 9:59 EST this evening. And if successful, they will declare martial law and put liberals, gays, jews and blacks in internment camps for reprogramming and/or extermination.

are you sure about the timing? i just heard it would be within one friedman unit.

It's really funny that people claim 'I haven't heard about it' and then whine about how people get information. It actually makes my point for me. It happened and no one talked about it. Hmmmm.

Wasn't it like.......YESTERDAY that you railed against truthmatters for posting something that was a rumor? Didn't you repeatedly (and rightfully) post "Wait until the FBI has investigated"

You are claiming physical threats from the left against people who voted against healthcare. I only heard about threats to withold funding.

Where is YOUR proof California Girl?

Oh....so Ravi has never heard of the "Face-spitting" tactic used in the 60s.....

Never happened.

Great myth though.

Stop and think about it, Mud

Had some hippi spat upon a serviceman, do you really think that hippi wouldn't have gotten his ass kicked, and that leading to media coverage of it?

You show me an example of this that is documented, and you will be the first person who ever has.

Remember...I was there....and in uniform, too.

NO serviceman I ever spoke to was spat upon.

None.

Would you like contact details for my brother? Cuz he's been spat at - by his 'fellow Americans'. But, like all decent military, he does not react by kicking someone's ass. He smiles politely because that's what our military do.

Idiot.

Oh....so Ravi has never heard of the "Face-spitting" tactic used in the 60s.....

Never happened.

Great myth though.

Stop and think about it, Mud

Had some hippi spat upon a serviceman, do you really think that hippi wouldn't have gotten his ass kicked, and that leading to media coverage of it?

You show me an example of this that is documented, and you will be the first person who ever has.

Remember...I was there....and in uniform, too.

NO serviceman I ever spoke to was spat upon.

None.

I lived through that era. A more accurate description is that it was the Hippies that were being spat on.

Any hippie who would spit on a returning vet would get the shit beat out of them. Taunts...yes
Spitting...I doubt it

It's really funny that people claim 'I haven't heard about it' and then whine about how people get information. It actually makes my point for me. It happened and no one talked about it. Hmmmm.

Wasn't it like.......YESTERDAY that you railed against truthmatters for posting something that was a rumor? Didn't you repeatedly (and rightfully) post "Wait until the FBI has investigated"

You are claiming physical threats from the left against people who voted against healthcare. I only heard about threats to withold funding.

Oh, bless your heart for comparing apples to orangutans. That's adorable.

Truthmatters linked to a media report of an allegation. She accepted that allegation on face value. I link to no media. I just make a comment - an OpEd if you like. Everyone is welcome to find the same information for themselves. It is there if you know where to look for it. Clue: you will not find it in any media source. What I think the problem is for some people.... you don't actually know where to look so you get shitty about it. Your ignorance of sources or lack of ability to get into those sources is not my problem. It is yours - and it explains why you are incapable of going and finding it for yourselves.

You want the info, go fucking find it. I did.... but I did get part of it from a 'closed' source so that will be a problem for some.

*Just so everyone knows, I have emailed several media sources to give them the info I have and ask why they are not covering it.*

Last edited:

You're not providing 'information'...you are emoting what you 'feel' has to be true, based on YOUR fears, bias, ignorance and insecurities...

A rational and normal person is aware that politics and moving people to vote for legislation involves some selling, persuasion and arm twisting at times. But you have to make it into a dark sinister leftist plot...

Let me ask you, is this exclusive to the left and Democrats?

Truthmatters linked to a media report of an allegation. She accepted that allegation on face value. I link to no media. I just make a comment - an OpEd if you like. Everyone is welcome to find the same information for themselves. It is there if you know where to look for it. Clue: you will not find it in any media source. What I think the problem is for some people.... you don't actually know where to look so you get shitty about it. Your ignorance of sources or lack of ability to get into those sources is not my problem. It is yours - and it explains why you are incapable of going and finding it for yourselves.

You want the info, go fucking find it. I did.... but I did get part of it from a 'closed' source so that will be a problem for some.

*Just so everyone knows, I have emailed several media sources to give them the info I have and ask why they are not covering it.*

Once again you provide no substantiating information. The entire premise of this thread is that nothing happened when people from the left did the same thing. Your inability to provide ANY proof of your statement only leads to the conclusion...

You are lying

Once again you provide no substantiating information. The entire premise of this thread is that nothing happened when people from the left did the same thing. Your inability to provide ANY proof of your statement only leads to the conclusion...

You are lying

So, what you're saying is:

a. the media aren't covering it therefore it is not true.
b. I don't know how to get hold of this information.

Therefore you resort to dismissing it. Fine. I'm okay with that. You are welcome to remain ignorant. It is a free country - we are free to be informed or fools. I make different choices to you.

Here's something else I find fascinating.... not one of you on the left has asked me where to look or how to get information.

How sad. And how unsurprising. This leads me to think that you actually don't want information, you want 'talking points' so you can whine about shit.

thetruthisoutthere.jpg

Here's something else I find fascinating.... not one of you on the left has asked me where to look or how to get information.

How sad. And how unsurprising. This leads me to think that you actually don't want information, you want 'talking points' so you can whine about shit.

might have to do with the fact that your crappy op-eds don't get taken seriously.

might have to do with the fact that your crappy op-eds don't get taken seriously.
That's not fair. I bet they get taken seriously at WorldNutDaily.

You are lying

Therefore you resort to dismissing it. Fine. I'm okay with that. You are welcome to remain ignorant. It is a free country - we are free to be informed or fools. I make different choices to you.

No...what I am saying is that there is no substantiating proof of the wild accusation that you based an entire thread on. Until you can provide proof, I can only conclude you are lying.

There is an entire network (perhaps you have heard of it) that exists primarily to run stories like you allude to......and they have reported.....NOTHING

Until you can provide something I stand by my conclusion that you are lying

Last edited:
Prior to the vote, Democrats and Republicans who were on the 'no' side received countless threats and intimidation. US Senators, both GOP and Dem, received hate mail, and threats of physical violence because of their intention to vote 'no'. Media silence.

How is it that Fox News was able to miss this?

Prior to the vote, Democrats and Republicans who were on the 'no' side received countless threats and intimidation. US Senators, both GOP and Dem, received hate mail, and threats of physical violence because of their intention to vote 'no'. Media silence.

Now it's passed and the media goes nuts about the same thing happening to those who voted 'yes'.

Double standards from the media? Or are left wingers playing the 'oh noes, the big bad right are coming after poor lil ol me' card?

It would be funny if it wasn't so damned pathetic.

Just sayin'.

*Sits back and waits for truthmatters to call me a 'liar'... cuz when you don't like the message, shoot the messenger is a typical Alinsky tactic.*

They believe they are above the consequences of their actions like all true leftwingers do. They think they can shove something up our asses without taking an elbow to the head.

Good luck with THAT.:lol:

If I was a conspiracy theorist, I might be considering whether this is a tactic designed to push certain elements towards civil unrest. What better way to make another grab for power than a good 'crisis'.

Obama and the radical left has always used the alinsky rules to deploy their agenda

You are lying

No...what I am saying is that there is no substantiating proof of the wild accusation that you based an entire thread on. Until you can provide proof, I can only conclude you are lying.

There is an entire network (perhaps you have heard of it) that exists primarily to run stories like you allude to......and they have reported.....NOTHING

I really don't mind what you think. If you choose to remain ignorant rather than ascertain facts and information for yourself, that is not my problem. It is yours. I provide comment, based on information that I find for myself.

The problem with many on here - and I mean both left and right - is that you are unable or unwilling to seek information. You prefer to be spoon fed by the media. That is your right. It's not my problem if you choose ignorance.

How is it that Fox News was able to miss this?

Ask Fox, not me. Idiot.

I really don't mind what you think. If you choose to remain ignorant rather than ascertain facts and information for yourself, that is not my problem. It is yours. I provide comment, based on information that I find for myself.

The problem with many on here - and I mean both left and right - is that you are unable or unwilling to seek information. You prefer to be spoon fed by the media. That is your right. It's not my problem if you choose ignorance.

To be frank California Girl...

I find that you embellish many of your posts with wild claims. These have included your Oxford degree, your career as a writer and even in this thread, your claim that your brother was spat upon when he came back from Viet Nam. This entire thread is an example of how you are willing to stretch the truth to make a point.

For most posters, I would accept their claims of personal expertise. Based on reading your posts for many months, I do not extent that courtesy to you

I'm not on the left, but where would I look, and how would I get information regarding Leftists Threats on Leftist Democrats?

I'd also appreciate information about The Global Warming Hoax written by Global Warmers.

:razz:

The majority party is claiming victimhood. You really need to visualize a 300lbs. woman in a size 8 bikini. Who is the victim? Her or us?

Forum List

Back