The Latest PR Tactic for the Left.....

I really don't mind what you think. If you choose to remain ignorant rather than ascertain facts and information for yourself, that is not my problem. It is yours. I provide comment, based on information that I find for myself.

The problem with many on here - and I mean both left and right - is that you are unable or unwilling to seek information. You prefer to be spoon fed by the media. That is your right. It's not my problem if you choose ignorance.

The problem: you are unwilling to share your source. IMO, it is for the very reason you should hide it...YOU know it will not withstand the sunshine and scrutiny of bias and legitimacy...

You choose instead to prance around in haughtiness and faux arrogance, to deflect what would be just criticism and to prevent being ostracized.

That last time you pulled this stunt, your 'fish story' source turned out to be a clown...Glenn Beck...:lol::lol::lol:

I can't link it. It has no link. I could, if I was inclined, post the correspondence but I will not. Because there is no point. If I did, you would insist on a link - because some people are apparently incapable of understanding that the internet is not the be-all-and-end-all of information.

I think the problem is that few of you actually know how to get information without 'google' and the media. That's not my problem, it is yours.

And as for your bullshit about Beck.... carry on lying, little man.

So I guess we are to presume your "information" came from private sources (correspondence) which never made it as something newsworthy. Okay, so why would it be newsworthy now? Must be it was rather irrelevant at the time. A lot of people say a lot of things in normal everyday conversation and email, but that doesn't mean what they say is anything of earth shattering significance. You've gotten yourself boxed in on this one CG.

I really don't mind what you think. If you choose to remain ignorant rather than ascertain facts and information for yourself, that is not my problem. It is yours. I provide comment, based on information that I find for myself.

The problem with many on here - and I mean both left and right - is that you are unable or unwilling to seek information. You prefer to be spoon fed by the media. That is your right. It's not my problem if you choose ignorance.

To be frank California Girl...

I find that you embellish many of your posts with wild claims. These have included your Oxford degree, your career as a writer and even in this thread, your claim that your brother was spat upon when he came back from Viet Nam. This entire thread is an example of how you are willing to stretch the truth to make a point.

For most posters, I would accept their claims of personal expertise. Based on reading your posts for many months, I do not extent that courtesy to you

I am glad you will accept my posts, that said its funny that you got to use a name like Right Winger, that speaks volumes about that content of your posts. You wish to make outrageous ugly posts and hope the ill-informed assume your not a Marxist-coward. I know I am a nut job to suggest Marxism exists outside of Der-Kapital and you will more than easily point taht out, but that is just the Marxist hiding as a coward knowing that once exposed your easily crushed.

Marxist will always have to hide and be cowards, in open fights they lose, actually they always lose, they never win, but they think they can.

Of course this user will come back with some snide remarks, maybe something real ugly about how I am a conservative conspiracy nut job and maybe this one time this ignorant liberal will believe what they post but that just shows the stupidity of so many liberals, many liberals are not smart enough to know they are following Marxist doctrine. Many Liberals are really so stupid that if a Marxist became their leader and simply called themselves a democrat many liberals are dumb enough to believe them.

hence the challenge

What was that all about? Talk about derailing the subject... Feel better?

Would you like contact details for my brother? Cuz he's been spat at - by his 'fellow Americans'. But, like all decent military, he does not react by kicking someone's ass. He smiles politely because that's what our military do.

Idiot.

Obviously, putting your brother in the middle is a last ditch effort to prove you're right. I too never saw a military person physically assaulted by spit, although there were throngs of hippie-types during that time who spit. A lot. I suspect that happened ONCE, and it then became a symbol for the anti-war movement being taken to the level of dishonoring the soldiers and Marines who fought it. Sure, it was wrong. But there has never been any footage of any of them having to wipe the spit off their faces.

I was also recently reading that women didn't burn their bras, either. There was a single incident of someone burning her bra, which, again, propelled into a national symbolism for women's rights.

The KKK never hung blacks had they there would be videos, same goes for spitting, had the solders of Vietnam been spit on there would be thousands of photos from cell phones and digital video cameras.

Seriously, even my cheap Kodak camera takes video so where are the videos of soldiers being spit on.

You've been looking for VIDEOS of the KKK hanging blacks? There are literally thousands of sepia toned photographs taken by, um, old Kodak cameras. Video cameras didn't exist back then. Helloooooooooo???

Obviously, putting your brother in the middle is a last ditch effort to prove you're right. I too never saw a military person physically assaulted by spit, although there were throngs of hippie-types during that time who spit. A lot. I suspect that happened ONCE, and it then became a symbol for the anti-war movement being taken to the level of dishonoring the soldiers and Marines who fought it. Sure, it was wrong. But there has never been any footage of any of them having to wipe the spit off their faces.

I was also recently reading that women didn't burn their bras, either. There was a single incident of someone burning her bra, which, again, propelled into a national symbolism for women's rights.

The KKK never hung blacks had they there would be videos, same goes for spitting, had the solders of Vietnam been spit on there would be thousands of photos from cell phones and digital video cameras.

Seriously, even my cheap Kodak camera takes video so where are the videos of soldiers being spit on.

You've been looking for VIDEOS of the KKK hanging blacks? There are literally thousands of sepia toned photographs taken by, um, old Kodak cameras. Video cameras didn't exist back then. Helloooooooooo???

So much intelligence yet what is more than obvious in my post you miss, if you can miss the point of someone you consider less intelligent than yourself how wrong must you be is so many things.

I got to thank you for proving my point. Should I explain the point, that because you never saw footage of people being spit on is not evidence it did not happen.

The problem: you are unwilling to share your source. IMO, it is for the very reason you should hide it...YOU know it will not withstand the sunshine and scrutiny of bias and legitimacy...

You choose instead to prance around in haughtiness and faux arrogance, to deflect what would be just criticism and to prevent being ostracized.

That last time you pulled this stunt, your 'fish story' source turned out to be a clown...Glenn Beck...:lol::lol::lol:

I can't link it. It has no link. I could, if I was inclined, post the correspondence but I will not. Because there is no point. If I did, you would insist on a link - because some people are apparently incapable of understanding that the internet is not the be-all-and-end-all of information.

I think the problem is that few of you actually know how to get information without 'google' and the media. That's not my problem, it is yours.

Hey Cali gal, you have the right to post all the right wing bullshit and paranoia your tiny little brain can hold...just post it where it belongs...Conspiracy Theories, because without links and a way to verify the reliability of your right wing sources, THAT is all your garbage is...But who knows, the way you threw yourself at Gunny you might even get your own category...

Here's your last stunt...outed...:lol::lol::lol:
How Pelosi Got The Votes

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2123325-post1.html

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3wPGuwtAEM]YouTube - Water Torture on Glenn Beck[/ame]

To be frank California Girl...

I find that you embellish many of your posts with wild claims. These have included your Oxford degree, your career as a writer and even in this thread, your claim that your brother was spat upon when he came back from Viet Nam. This entire thread is an example of how you are willing to stretch the truth to make a point.

For most posters, I would accept their claims of personal expertise. Based on reading your posts for many months, I do not extent that courtesy to you

I am glad you will accept my posts, that said its funny that you got to use a name like Right Winger, that speaks volumes about that content of your posts. You wish to make outrageous ugly posts and hope the ill-informed assume your not a Marxist-coward. I know I am a nut job to suggest Marxism exists outside of Der-Kapital and you will more than easily point taht out, but that is just the Marxist hiding as a coward knowing that once exposed your easily crushed.

Marxist will always have to hide and be cowards, in open fights they lose, actually they always lose, they never win, but they think they can.

Of course this user will come back with some snide remarks, maybe something real ugly about how I am a conservative conspiracy nut job and maybe this one time this ignorant liberal will believe what they post but that just shows the stupidity of so many liberals, many liberals are not smart enough to know they are following Marxist doctrine. Many Liberals are really so stupid that if a Marxist became their leader and simply called themselves a democrat many liberals are dumb enough to believe them.

hence the challenge

What was that all about? Talk about derailing the subject... Feel better?

How is simply showing others your character derailing the subject, one must understand from which position you speak to put the ignorance of your remarks in context.

And I feel much better, especially after you engaged me and thus given me one more opportunity to show the viewers of this thread who we must deal with.

As you called California's girl credentials and character into question I have thus exposed your own. So your derailing of the thread is okay but if I do the same thing, use the same tactic, then you must state I am simply "derailing the thread".

Maybe you should stop and think before you put your foot in your mouth thus showing your hypocrisy and giving credibility to my post.

Prior to the vote, Democrats and Republicans who were on the 'no' side received countless threats and intimidation. US Senators, both GOP and Dem, received hate mail, and threats of physical violence because of their intention to vote 'no'. Media silence.

Now it's passed and the media goes nuts about the same thing happening to those who voted 'yes'.

Double standards from the media? Or are left wingers playing the 'oh noes, the big bad right are coming after poor lil ol me' card?

It would be funny if it wasn't so damned pathetic.

Just sayin'.

You make is sound like Fox News is not considered "media".

Hey Cali gal, you have the right to post all the right wing bullshit and paranoia your tiny little brain can hold...just post it where it belongs...Conspiracy Theories, because without links and a way to verify the reliability of your right wing sources, THAT is all your garbage is...But who knows, the way you threw yourself at Gunny you might even get your own category...

Here's your last stunt...outed...:lol::lol::lol:
How Pelosi Got The Votes

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2123325-post1.html

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3wPGuwtAEM]YouTube - Water Torture on Glenn Beck[/ame]

How about some links and sources proving your accusations.

I myself am all for torture, hell I even subject myself to it by reading your posts.

Wow, it only took me one second to find a story that just happened last night. Why aren't all you Democrats talking about the bullet hole shot in Eric Cantor's office last night? Or the threatening e-mails he's been receiving?

Rep. Eric Cantor's Office Shot Into|ABC 13

Where's the outrage? I guess since these isolated incidents that happen at rallies against the health care reform paint all conservatives in a bad light, that this must be indicative of the Democrats out there.

Rick

It's hilarious to watch all the faux outrage and finger pointing...oh the evil left...oh the evil right.

Why aren't all you talking about....la de da.

Instead of putting the blame where it belongs (wingnuts) and condemning it, there is an endless charade of who's side is worse.

Why not simply condemn the behaviors?

I believe that the vast majority on the right (to the point where any approve are truly fringe freaks) will condemn any real instances of Racism - but accusation is not proof, and the agenda of those making the accusations is highly suspect.

It's hilarious to watch all the faux outrage and finger pointing...oh the evil left...oh the evil right.

Instead of putting the blame where it belongs (wingnuts) and condemning it, there is an endless charade of who's side is worse.

That is the point of my post Coyote. There are idiots on either side of the aisle that use violence to try to make their point, or threaten people to get their way. The point is, these incidents can't be used to paint the whole side (either side) of the argument. These incidents are just that, incidents of stupid people doing stupid things. To actually say that the right/left embraces these actions makes you just look like a fool.

Rick

Prior to the vote, Democrats and Republicans who were on the 'no' side received countless threats and intimidation. US Senators, both GOP and Dem, received hate mail, and threats of physical violence because of their intention to vote 'no'. Media silence.

Now it's passed and the media goes nuts about the same thing happening to those who voted 'yes'.

Double standards from the media? Or are left wingers playing the 'oh noes, the big bad right are coming after poor lil ol me' card?

It would be funny if it wasn't so damned pathetic.

Just sayin'.

*Sits back and waits for truthmatters to call me a 'liar'... cuz when you don't like the message, shoot the messenger is a typical Alinsky tactic.*

:cuckoo:

please, somebody put this in the conspiracy section.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I believe that the vast majority on the right (to the point where any approve are truly fringe freaks) will condemn any real instances of Racism - but accusation is not proof, and the agenda of those making the accusations is highly suspect.

I agree...and I don't think this is comment is a case of racism - but I am thinking less of "racism" (a term that is thrown around way too lightly) then incidents of vandilsim, threats of harm, and such to political representatives that have generated a number of threads.

Instead of condemning it, it seems there is deflection, nudge nudge wink wink....or "well they do it too" kinds of comments that imply condoning the behaviors.

That is the point of my post Coyote. There are idiots on either side of the aisle that use violence to try to make their point, or threaten people to get their way. The point is, these incidents can't be used to paint the whole side (either side) of the argument. These incidents are just that, incidents of stupid people doing stupid things. To actually say that the right/left embraces these actions makes you just look like a fool.

Rick

Thank you for putting it out there in plain English. I totally agree.

I also think people in power - media, politicians, pundits should be condemning these things, not subtly encouraging them. But they don't seem to be.

Oh, bless your heart for comparing apples to orangutans. That's adorable.

Truthmatters linked to a media report of an allegation. She accepted that allegation on face value. I link to no media. I just make a comment - an OpEd if you like. Everyone is welcome to find the same information for themselves. It is there if you know where to look for it. Clue: you will not find it in any media source. What I think the problem is for some people.... you don't actually know where to look so you get shitty about it. Your ignorance of sources or lack of ability to get into those sources is not my problem. It is yours - and it explains why you are incapable of going and finding it for yourselves.

You want the info, go fucking find it. I did.... but I did get part of it from a 'closed' source so that will be a problem for some.

*Just so everyone knows, I have emailed several media sources to give them the info I have and ask why they are not covering it.*

In other words, your using this forum to start a rumor that has absolutely no basis in fact whatsoever.

Nice.

At least the other poster actually had sources.

Sure, they were biased left-wing sources like the "Daily Kos", but they were easily traceable to the actual local news stories that they were based on, where you could find the "real" story.

Meanwhile, you don't even bother with even doing that much.

Rick

Thank you for putting it out there in plain English. I totally agree.

I also think people in power - media, politicians, pundits should be condemning these things, not subtly encouraging them. But they don't seem to be.

I would venture to say that these incidents are being condemned by politicians and pundits, but those denouncements don't make for good news, the incidents themselves do.

In other words, the media would rather focus on the incident than on the political party denouncing the incident. After all, that's what sells papers, and gets viewers.

Rick

Another interesting article. I urge you to read the whole thing. It's too bad more people don't think like Eric Cantor.

On Thursday, House Minority Whip Eric Cantor of Virginia blasted back at Democratic leaders for what he said was "reprehensible" exploitation of the incidents for their political gain. He called out Maryland Rep. Chris Van Hollen, who heads the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, and former Virginia Gov. Tim Kaine, who heads the Democratic National Committee, for "dangerously fanning the flames" of violent confrontation. Cantor said someone fired a bullet into the window of his own Virginia office recently. He ended his news conference with a terse declaration: "Enough is enough. It has to stop."

Tempers flare as reports of anti-Democratic violence mount - Yahoo! News

And yet another article on Eric Cantor denouncing these incidents. I respect how he's chosen to handle the shot fired at his office.

Cantor said he doesn’t release information about the incidents of his own threats to the media because it will only ratchet up violence. But he did say a bullet shot through the window in his campaign office in Richmond Monday evening, and he has received threats because he is Jewish.

Eric Cantor blames Democrats for ?fanning flames? on threats - Jake Sherman and Patrick O'Connor - POLITICO.com

Rick

Forum List

Back