The latest descent into “Wokeness”: A shopping mall in a Democrat town

While I don't understand the transgender idea, it doesn't affect me directly. So I'm not ever going to become involved in that fight. What one does with their own body is theirs. I will let others deal with it.
First WE overlook evil.

Then WE permit evil.

Then WE legalize evil.

Then WE celebrate evil.

Then persecute those who still call it evil.

Old story but this...and you are displaying that reality and truth. WE are all guilty which is why none of us are innocent.

Wonderful , good for you, My brother was installed in a Local hall of fame for his Boxing maybe 20 years ago , The Person who wrote the description of his boxing history for his placement in the hall of fame, was a person who was the only one to win against him in his golden glove career. Archie Moore was a great boxer , you were lucky.
Many of us who benefitted from Mr. Moores ring experience considered ourselves very lucky. In addition to training at his gym, he also had a fantastic house with a movie room and he had a vast collection of old fight films, many of which included films of his own fights. He also had a swimming pool that was shaped like a boxing glove.

A little known fact is that he was the only fighter in history who fought Rocky Marciano and Muhammad Ali.

First WE overlook evil.

Then WE permit evil.

Then WE legalize evil.

Then WE celebrate evil.

Then persecute those who still call it evil.

Old story but this...and you are displaying that reality and truth. WE are all guilty which is why none of us are innocent.

Or we just have different ideas on what is evil.

Abortion isn't evil. Gayness isn't evil.

Racism is evil, but your side celebrates it.
Allowing 20% of the population to live in poverty is evil, but you are fine with it.

The only people that hate businesses are the commies. They are the ones constantly making it harder to conduct business. Either that or talk about taking even more money from them.
Right, the attendance shrinking at sports games had nothing to do with idiots who decided to make it political. All just dumb luck I guess, but what should I expect from the party of excuses. So what's your excuse for shrinking viewership of Hollywood awards shows, bad actors?
Commies?
BWAHAHAHAHAHA
What a oron
BWAHAHAHAHA

AND

Here's yet another myth shattered...

1650031239125.png

Avg per team NFL attendence hasn't varied by as much as 3% since 2005 w/e of 2020. Blaming that on Kap too?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Look at that.
you're going to have to find another proof of your bigotry.

Many of us who benefitted from Mr. Moores ring experience considered ourselves very lucky. In addition to training at his gym, he also had a fantastic house with a movie room and he had a vast collection of old fight films, many of which included films of his own fights. He also had a swimming pool that was shaped like a boxing glove.

A little known fact is that he was the only fighter in history who fought Rocky Marciano and Muhammad Ali.
Did Ali fight as a light heavyweight professionally.

Commies?
BWAHAHAHAHAHA
What a oron
BWAHAHAHAHA

AND

Here's yet another myth shattered...

View attachment 630966

Avg per team NFL attendence hasn't varied by as much as 3% since 2005 w/e of 2020. Blaming that on Kap too?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Look at that.
you're going to have to find another proof of your bigotry.

Geeze, you got me there.

Unknown.png

The way I saw it put, a very long time ago, was something like this:

“A capitalist sees a man with a gold watch, and wishes that everyone could have one.
A Communist sees a man with a gold watch, and wishes that nobody could have one.”

A decent person says, "Why the hell are we wasting money on gold watches when Children are going to bed hungry at night?"

Which is just another way of expressing the wish that nobody should have a gold watch. In context, admitting that you are a Communist.

Which is just another way of expressing the wish that nobody should have a gold watch. In context, admitting that you are a Communist.

Why does anyone need a "gold watch" at all? THey are kind of impractical.. Especially when you have these things called "Cell Phones" that no only give you the time (more accurately), allow you to communicate and look stuff up on the internet.

The thing is, our cellular networks were a combination of both public and private investment in technologies that benefit all.

I mean, Jesus Bob, I know the brainwashing was thorough, but try to think things through.

Why do Africans need $200 shoes

Why do you limit that to "Africans"? You think they are the only ones buying $200.00 shoes?

Me, I've always wondered why women need 20 pairs of shoes. But apparently they do.

I've never understood the need for "Status symbols" at all. I own a practical, fuel efficient car, I wear utilitarian clothing, I usually don't replace things until they break.

Why do you limit that to "Africans"? You think they are the only ones buying $200.00 shoes?

Me, I've always wondered why women need 20 pairs of shoes. But apparently they do.

I've never understood the need for "Status symbols" at all. I own a practical, fuel efficient car, I wear utilitarian clothing, I usually don't replace things until they break.
Point is, IT'S NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS what people spend their own money on. Who are you to decide what someone else buys.

Point is, IT'S NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS what people spend their own money on. Who are you to decide what someone else buys.
The interesting thing is that when I’ve said that people on welfare, complaining that they aren’t given enough money to buy adequate food, shouldn’t be buying gold chains, $200 sneakers, or 55” flat screens, liberals come out of the woodwork to say I have no business telling poor people what to spend their (translation: OUR) money on, but they are the first to complain about a successful person buying himself or herself a gold watch with the money he or she earned.

Another example of their hypocrisy.

Point is, I'm fine with it, but not if you live in a society where someone is working two minimum wage jobs to put food on the table and the Corporate leadership is giving each other gold watches...

The interesting thing is that when I’ve said that people on welfare, complaining that they aren’t given enough money to buy adequate food, shouldn’t be buying gold chains, $200 sneakers, or 55” flat screens, liberals come out of the woodwork to say I have no business telling poor people what to spend their (translation: OUR) money on, but they are the first to complain about a successful person buying himself or herself a gold watch with the money he or she earned.

Usually, when the "successful" person has bought something like that, it's because they cheated the people who did the actual work.

We live in a society where the top 1% controls 43% of the wealth, they certainly did not do 43% of the labor to create said wealth.

1650224437072.png

Forum List

Back