The latest descent into “Wokeness”: A shopping mall in a Democrat town

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
I ventured into a shopping mall in northern Virginia, and as usual, every single poster in every single window of every single store was black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black. Not a single white face. The usual.

What was different this time was a store that did NOT have a poster of a black. What was on their ONLY poster? A sign that read “Transkids Fit In.”

Oye.

I ventured into a shopping mall in northern Virginia, and as usual, every single poster in every single window of every single store was black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black. Not a single white face. The usual.

What was different this time was a store that did NOT have a poster of a black. What was on their ONLY poster? A sign that read “Transkids Fit In.”

Oye.
George Crackhead Floyd will continue leading the Democrat Party around by the nose for years to come.

iu

Oye.

How much of the local area is black though?

hahaha…she’s pointing out an inequality and she’s the bigot? I thought you loons were all about equal representation? Not this week?
Thank you! That’s it in a nutshell, isn’t it? If a white objects to the over-the-top favoritism towards blacks, where whites are ignored completely and every single poster and ad features a Black, she is the one who is racist.

I was thinking of going in and telling them, but it was staffed by two kids who looked to be about 20.

BTW, the store sold fancy soaps. What does that have to do with transgenders?
It's a war of propaganda. A shot is a shot is a shot.

Last month our local target had a big display of products from black owned businesses. I commented to the 20 something clerk my thanks and appreciation for the display. It helped me avoid those products. By 5he end of the week it was gone.

It's a war of propaganda. A shot is a shot is a shot.

Last month our local target had a big display of products from black owned businesses. I commented to the 20 something clerk my thanks and appreciation for the display. It helped me avoid those products. By 5he end of the week it was gone.
It’s ubiquitous. I was at the grocery store when an announcement was made on the PA that customers could look up a list of the black-owned products (so they could boycott white businesses).

Forum List

Back