The latest descent into “Wokeness”: A shopping mall in a Democrat town

It’s ubiquitous. I was at the grocery store when an announcement was made on the PA that customers could look up a list of the black-owned products (so they could boycott white businesses).
As long as you know which products to avoid.

Yes, she is a bigot because she is complaining about who is on a poster.
No, I’m complaining that EVERY single poster is of a black because whites are seen as such nothings that posters of even one of them must be avoided. I am pointing out the bigotry against whites, and you f‘n know it. The leftist pattern of saying “raaaaaacist” when bias against whites is pointed out it nasty, and meaningless.

We have a home repair company in my city that used to run ads telling everyone it was female owned

which always struck me as curious

why should that make me want to use their service?

in time I noticed them as at a home improvement fair

the sweet young thing handing out flyers asked if I would be interested and I said no way

because I prefer to do business with a male owned company

I left her standing there with a very perplexed look on her face

Last edited:
No, I’m complaining that EVERY single poster is of a black because whites are seen as such nothings that posters of even one of them must be avoided. I am pointing out the bigotry against whites, and you f‘n know it. The leftist pattern of saying “raaaaaacist” when bias against whites is pointed out it nasty, and meaningless.
200.gif

Growing up in OKC the malls were all white and sparkling because blacks were not allowed to get out of their side of town.

That is true.
I was in OKC for a few months back when, and they had just built a new mall. I don't remember seeing any blacks in it at all. Not even as cashiers.

Come to think of it, I don't remember seeing any blacks anywhere while I was there. And I was job hunting at the time, staying with a friend.

Arlington, Tx had a mall some years back. The area it was in had become "lower class" once the city had allowed major housing expansion in other areas, and the blacks and mexicans moved in and took over. The whole area went down into the shitter in a matter of 5 years or less. The mall that was located in that area HAD been one of DFW's most pristine malls boasted about around here. Although I never went there, it was an ongoing small article of interest in the papers at the time...........how, every few months, the mall was going downhill, the gangs were taking over, running off the customers. The gangs started stealing from the stores, which led to stores pulling out of the mall......until a few years later, the mall was just emptied out. I'm sure by now it's been bulldozed and something else has been put in its place.

But thats part of reality, regardless of whether one wants to believe it or not. The "white" races typically want better for their kids and themselves than what was there before. And the "white" races tend to typically keep what is built and created safe, clean, and adaptive to being further developed.

When other "non white" races come into the picture, they tend to destroy everything around them.
Something I've never understood WHY. All I can figure out is that they don't want better, they want to wallow in their own filth and live in squalor for some reason.

As long as you know which products to avoid.
The sad thing is, I never cared nor considered whether a company was black-owned when deciding to make a purchase. I bought what best met my needs, and the cost. But now that the grocery store is steering customers AWAY from white companies, I’m more inclined to give them my business to fight the racism.

It's a war of propaganda. A shot is a shot is a shot.

Last month our local target had a big display of products from black owned businesses. I commented to the 20 something clerk my thanks and appreciation for the display. It helped me avoid those products. By 5he end of the week it was gone.
Wow. Apparently a number of people complained about the racism against whites. Next time it happens, I’ll speak up.

Washington DC itself is about 50% black, but the suburbs - where this mall was - is perhaps 25% at most. Either way, it’s not 100%, which is what a space alien would assume were he to make an assessment based on posters and ads.
Having a lot of problem with your space aliens, too?

Stop going there and tell them why.
I'm afraid we are too late. There is no stopping what's coming. I blame myself. Like when people ask the question who crucified Christ. Many will say the Jews or it was actually the Romans and Pontius Pilate on and on. No, it's me that crucified and crucifies Christ. Period. Me.

Forum List

Back