The Last Time the Globe Warmed

Why is it that everytime I enter a Matthew thread I feel like I should bring him a pacifier,blankie and a bottle of warm milk?

No shit.....is SCIENCEROCKS really Matthew? My God......the nutball is k00kier than ever. I had said many time in the past that out of every USMB member who ever posted, he was the most naïve by far......like live in a bubble your whole life naïve.:2up:

Why is it that everytime I enter a Matthew thread I feel like I should bring him a pacifier,blankie and a bottle of warm milk?

No shit.....is SCIENCEROCKS really Matthew? My God......the nutball is k00kier than ever. I had said many time in the past that out of every USMB member who ever posted, he was the most naïve by far......like live in a bubble your whole life naïve.:2up:

Yep..They are one and same.
If I remember correctly he changed it because he was catching so much flak
I mean who wouldnt think that changing your moniker and going full fruitloop would be the answer?

I think Mathew is pretty young - like 12.

Last edited:

I think Mathew is pretty young - like 12.

dang.........could be.......childlike in the presentation. Like zero impulse control going on........hope like hell he is an adolescent....otherwise, fucking yikes!!:up:

Cool,

Do you think ferns and other tropical plants could extend as far north this time?

upload_2017-12-14_6-47-37.png

Cool,

Do you think ferns and other tropical plants could extend as far north this time?

The last time saw the most prolific period of life on earth.
Embrace change and stop fighting it.

God, you are one silly idiot. That change took place over a period of 200,000 years. It took 20,000 years for the warmup. We are putting enough GHGs in the air that we can hit the amount of CO2 that was in the air in that period in about 300 years. A change that quick won't result in a tropical forest in the Arctic in that period, but it will result in the desertification of many areas that are presently cropland. People like you flap your ignorant yaps constantly without the slightest research into what you are yapping about.

Cool,

The last time saw the most prolific period of life on earth.
Embrace change and stop fighting it.

God, you are one silly idiot. That change took place over a period of 200,000 years. It took 20,000 years for the warmup. We are putting enough GHGs in the air that we can hit the amount of CO2 that was in the air in that period in about 300 years. A change that quick won't result in a tropical forest in the Arctic in that period, but it will result in the desertification of many areas that are presently cropland. People like you flap your ignorant yaps constantly without the slightest research into what you are yapping about.

Liar. We have no idea how quickly the change occurred.
Your agenda requires lies, and you excel.

Forum List

Back