Global Warming is such Wooly Mammoth Crap.

Where is the bitter cold(18 deg) coming from if the Arctic Polar Regions are melting(above 32 deg)

• I am a liberal, and it is Global Warming, err i mean Global Climate Change, you racist...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am a Conservative who understands the global warming scam and it is to take away our money..

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Bitter cold windchills and snow stick around… « FOX News Weather Blog
December 13, 2017 | 7:02 AM ET
Bitter cold windchills and snow stick around...
Good morning everyone. Happy Wednesday!

It’s a bitter cold midweek with windchills in the single digits and teens for millions this morning across the Great Lakes, Northeast, and Mid-Atlantic over the next few days.
So lets try this again.

Back in 2000 Al Gore said that the Earth was going to burn up in 10 years if the United States didn't do something about it. The Earth is still here.
Back in 2006 Al Gore produced an Inconvenient Truth predicting increased in Cat 5 hurricanes each year, massive tornado's, very little snow events, and warming to the point the Earth would burn up in 10 years. Guess what, less hurricanes each year, little tornado activities, lots of snow through polar vortexes, and the Earth is still here.
So with Global Warming year after year, because of the increase of CO2 each year, (liberal's words not mine) if last 2 years the temperature around Manassas has been in the high 30s and low 40s, WITH THE INCREASE OF TEMPERATURE YEAR AFTER YEAR....Where did the 20 degree temperature come from. What you morons don't understand is that your science says "each year with CO2 on the increase, the temperature will increase", yet is is 15 degrees lower...And don't give me shit that it is only weather... Yeah and when the summer is HOT , it is only weather.

the-global-warming-scam-scam-politics-1339300799.jpg

Back in 2000 Al Gore said that the Earth was going to burn up in 10 years

Link?

BTW Gore is not a scientist and should not be treated as one.

Here's an example of what scientist predicted 10 years ago.

Projections of Future Changes in Climate - AR4 WGI Summary for Policymakers
I noticed that you avoided the question Where did the 20 degree temperature come from. as typical of the left when they have no answer. Just more bullshit from the IPCC who wants to take our money from US and give it to the liberal elites in the biggest Ponzi Scheme ever derived..

Once again, Billy-bob Cleetus the redneck shows he doesn't understand the difference between climate and weather.

lol.......that old line is what? 25 years old? Fails to play with much of the public.........and overwhelming majority in fact. Nobody who votes gives a crap about climate change. Every single major poll shows it. ( will post up by request ). Whats amazing is.........after 25 years of losing, the progressives refuse to change the established narrative one bit. How they all missed the memo I'll never know but as the old adage says, "Reality is 95% perception" >>>

Perception of climate change
  1. James Hansena,1,
  2. Makiko Satoa, and
  3. Reto Ruedyb
Author Affiliations

1. aNational Aeronautics and Space Administration Goddard Institute for Space Studies and Columbia University Earth Institute, New York, NY 10025; and
  2. bTrinnovim Limited Liability Company, New York, NY 10025
  1. Contributed by James Hansen, March 29, 2012 (sent for review March 4, 2012)
Perception of climate change

Indeed.........when people go and walk outside their house and their balls turn blue in 30 seconds ( like today in New York.....in December ), the whole "weather isn't climate" nonsense means zero. Because for years, when the bozo's talk "warming" and the temperatures remain bone chilling cold for 8-9 months out the year, the science isn't going to matter for dick.:up:

It’s a bitter cold midweek with windchills in the single digits and teens for millions this morning across the Great Lakes, Northeast, and Mid-Atlantic over the next few days.
So lets try this again.

Back in 2000 Al Gore said that the Earth was going to burn up in 10 years if the United States didn't do something about it. The Earth is still here.
Back in 2006 Al Gore produced an Inconvenient Truth predicting increased in Cat 5 hurricanes each year, massive tornado's, very little snow events, and warming to the point the Earth would burn up in 10 years. Guess what, less hurricanes each year, little tornado activities, lots of snow through polar vortexes, and the Earth is still here.
So with Global Warming year after year, because of the increase of CO2 each year, (liberal's words not mine) if last 2 years the temperature around Manassas has been in the high 30s and low 40s, WITH THE INCREASE OF TEMPERATURE YEAR AFTER YEAR....Where did the 20 degree temperature come from. What you morons don't understand is that your science says "each year with CO2 on the increase, the temperature will increase", yet is is 15 degrees lower...And don't give me shit that it is only weather... Yeah and when the summer is HOT , it is only weather.

spot on..............

Meanwhile, the most obvious question is, if the science is so settled, why do all of these organizations like the NOAA and NASA keep fucking around with the data???:eek-52::dunno::dunno:. Doesn't raise a single eyebrow amongst the climate nutters.

Why?

Well..........duh..........information doesn't matter when you are perpetuating a great hoax.

I noticed that you avoided the question Where did the 20 degree temperature come from.

It comes from "winter". You're pretty much the only kook on this board who thinks global warming means it should never again be cold ever anywhere on the planet.

Oh wait, I take that back. Skook is just as retarded as you are, being he relies on "Look, a snowflake!" as his primary debate technique, along with weeping and flapping his limp wrists. And there are a few other cult sheep who always jump on Skook's bandwagon-of-stoopid.

In general, deniers just are just kind of dim. People of normal intelligence instantly see through denier propaganda, but the denier cultists here lack common sense, so they're easy prey for the cult.

I noticed that you avoided the question Where did the 20 degree temperature come from.

It comes from "winter". You're pretty much the only kook on this board who thinks global warming means it should never again be cold ever anywhere on the planet.

Oh wait, I take that back. Skook is just as retarded as you are, being he relies on "Look, a snowflake!" as his primary debate technique, along with weeping and flapping his limp wrists. And there are a few other cult sheep who always jump on Skook's bandwagon-of-stoopid.

In general, deniers just are just kind of dim. People of normal intelligence instantly see through denier propaganda, but the denier cultists here lack common sense, so they're easy prey for the cult.

Skooks might be part of a "bandwagon of stoopid" but that's only to a handful of the uber climate crusader k00ks who troll in this forum. The vast majority of people side with the deniers = a defacto sentiment of not caring about the "consensus science". And we skeptics will take that all day like we have been for decades which is to say the skeptics are winning for the past 1 1/2 decades and in decisive fashion I might add.

How do we know?

Because............of THIS :spinner::spinner::spinner: >>> The world's addiction to fossil fuels hasn't changed in 40 years

lol........but the deniers are retarded???:bye1:

Geee that whole weather doesn't = climate campaign of 20 years has been real effective!!:coffee::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

s0n.........when are you going to realize that I excel in making special people look even more special!!:bye1:

Well, it's obvious it's not coming out of the liberals asses cause everyone knows they are full of hot air. :p

So when the temperature is 100 degrees that comes from "summer" right?

Yes. It's the global average and the trend that matters, not any single temperature in winter or summer.

That's why you don't see us pointing to one hot or cold day as evidence of anthing. We leave such bad logic to you deniers.

So lets try this again.

yes, all the climate scientists say there's a problem. but little trumptard science denier knows better. :cuckoo:

Yes. It's the global average and the trend that matters, not any single temperature in winter or summer.

That's why you don't see us pointing to one hot or cold day as evidence of anthing. We leave such bad logic to you deniers.
Even when the evidence there was extreme cooling like what is going on this week, is left out of the data?

So lets try this again.

yes, all the climate scientists say there's a problem. but little trumptard science denier knows better. :cuckoo:
Hate to say this moron, but not all the climate scientists are saying there is a problem, only those that are on the payroll for the climate zelots.

'Global warming the greatest scam in history' claims founder of Weather Channel
'Global warming the greatest scam in history' claims founder of Weather Channel
THE debate about climate change is finished - because it has been categorically proved NOT to exist, one of the world's best known climate change sceptic has claimed.
I understand why you wont change your mind because if you do, then you must realize that your whole life has been one big lie.

if their ignorance didn't affect normal people, it would be funny.

Link?

I noticed that you avoided the question Where did the 20 degree temperature come from. as typical of the left when they have no answer. Just more bullshit from the IPCC who wants to take our money from US and give it to the liberal elites in the biggest Ponzi Scheme ever derived..

That's not really a question is it? I mean you do understand that the tilt of the earth is what causes earth to have seasons as we travel around the sun? When the northern hemisphere tilts away from the sun it gets colder and we have winter......... happens every year.

Now then, do you or don't you have a link to where Al said the earth was going to burn up in 10 years or not. If not I'll just presume that you made it up, which of course is most likely.

if their ignorance didn't affect normal people, it would be funny.

Hey honey........show us all where the science is mattering in the real world. Billboard stuff is ghey..........provide links please!!:up:

Link?

That's not really a question is it? I mean you do understand that the tilt of the earth is what causes earth to have seasons as we travel around the sun? When the northern hemisphere tilts away from the sun it gets colder and we have winter......... happens every year.

Now then, do you or don't you have a link to where Al said the earth was going to burn up in 10 years or not. If not I'll just presume that you made it up, which of course is most likely.
Al Gore’s 10-year warning – only 2 years left, still no warming « Roy Spencer, PhD
Maybe if you liberals would pull your head out of Uranus, you might know what was said.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Link?

Al Gore’s 10-year warning – only 2 years left, still no warming « Roy Spencer, PhD
Maybe if you liberals would pull your head out of Uranus, you might know what was said.

View attachment 165789

Linking an article that links to Rush Limpnoodle saying Gore said we're gonna fry in 10 years is hardly a credible link in the real world. Limpy uses exaggeration and hyperbola to entertain you dumb fucks to such an extent that he fictionalizes most every event he references.

So I'm going to take that as a no. All you have is a fictionalize account of what Al said.

Forum List

Back