The Last free American..

Sometimes i feel like it..

Howdy, all. I'm a constitutional conservative, & a firm believer in freedom for humanity. I esteem the American experiment, & hope it can continue.

Well, hell fucking yes!! Be free, be free, be FREE!

And look, it only took you two years after you signed up to introduce yourself!

You are becoming free!!

Well, time to go clean out my sock drawer....

Focus on what you're good at!

Howdy, all. I'm a constitutional conservative, & a firm believer in freedom for humanity. I esteem the American experiment, & hope it can continue.
Well, hell fucking yes!! Be free, be free, be FREE!
And look, it only took you two years after you signed up to introduce yourself!
You are becoming free!!
Well, time to go clean out my sock drawer....
LOL.. yeah, well i've been busy. :D ..but thanks for the encouragement.. i will endeavor to be free, & look for ways to express that freedom. Good luck with the sock drawer things.. it can be very frustrating finding those odd socks that seem to mysteriously disappear.
“I'm a constitutional conservative.”
A phrase devoid of meaning.
..not to me. ..or to a lot of others. Some of us consider the constitution one of the greatest documents for human freedom of all time. History is real, & we are in the middle of it, like it or not.

if you know of an america thats free and you can be a free american,let me know when you find it cause it sure doesnt exist now.lol

if you know of an america thats free and you can be a free american,let me know when you find it cause it sure doesnt exist now.lol
“Freedom is not something that anybody can be given; Freedom is something that people take and people are as free as they want to be.” ~James Arthur Baldwin

This is how i see it. I AM free.. maybe the last free American, but probably not. I see the foundation for the American experiment, & it is about self rule, citizen representatives, & individual liberty. We're not moving that way now, as a collective.. in fact, we're going the wrong way, & are headed toward despotism. But i am still free, & will die a free American.

“Freedom is not something that anybody can be given; Freedom is something that people take and people are as free as they want to be.” ~James Arthur Baldwin

This is how i see it. I AM free.. maybe the last free American, but probably not. I see the foundation for the American experiment, & it is about self rule, citizen representatives, & individual liberty. We're not moving that way now, as a collective.. in fact, we're going the wrong way, & are headed toward despotism. But i am still free, & will die a free American.

Perhaps in an And Rand novel or something crazy-assed like that. But in the real world, millions and millions and millions and millions of Americans are free.

I'm free. So there, neenerneenerneener!

..not to me. ..or to a lot of others. Some of us consider the constitution one of the greatest documents for human freedom of all time. History is real, & we are in the middle of it, like it or not.

Well funny how conservative leaders seem to not be minding the Constitution much here lately.......maybe you don't vote for them?

Have fun posting here.

Well funny how conservative leaders seem to not be minding the Constitution much here lately.......maybe you don't vote for them?
Have fun posting here.
Hilarious.. and voting is getting more & more difficult, because of the dearth of citizen representatives. Instead, we have been inundated with looters & con men, all complicit with plundering the treasury.

I used to be a free American, then I got a job, got married, bought a house, started paying utilities, bought two cars, TV, cable services......... :eusa_whistle:

Hilarious.. and voting is getting more & more difficult, because of the dearth of citizen representatives. Instead, we have been inundated with looters & con men, all complicit with plundering the treasury.

Voting is only getting more difficult for minorities, as conservatives keep dreaming up ways to disenfranchise them. And true, we have leaders that don't vote with the desires of the country but instead push the ideas of a few loud and vocal fringe.

not into flame wars, or pissing contests.
You'll soon find that half of the users here are into just that.
I'm more into human liberty, & hope it can continue for another generation or so.
I thought introductions are better if they have a short summary of ideology, instead of making it a mystery.
That said, where do you stand on social issues? Conservative or more Liberal?

Voting is only getting more difficult for minorities, as conservatives keep dreaming up ways to disenfranchise them. And true, we have leaders that don't vote with the desires of the country but instead push the ideas of a few loud and vocal fringe.
That is the narrative being put out by the progressive propaganda machine, & i will admit it has been very effective, but it only fools low information voters & fools. :D

That said, where do you stand on social issues? Conservative or more Liberal?
I find social issues, as they are usually defined, to be terribly boring, & mostly a distraction from the weasels who continue to plunder the treasury. 'Look! A squirrel!!' :)

I find social issues, as they are usually defined, to be terribly boring, & mostly a distraction from the weasels who continue to plunder the treasury. 'Look! A squirrel!!' :)
that's a really interesting standpoint, usually I hear the opposite. Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time here :)

That is the narrative being put out by the progressive propaganda machine, & i will admit it has been very effective, but it only fools low information voters & fools. :D
You must not ever read a newspaper or watch the news. It isn't propaganda....it is fact. The conservative propaganda machine would have you believe that it is all in the best interest of citizens.....and like fools, many believe it.

You must not ever read a newspaper or watch the news. It isn't propaganda....it is fact. The conservative propaganda machine would have you believe that it is all in the best interest of citizens.....and like fools, many believe it.
have it your way. Argument by assertion doesn't go anywhere, either.

..but perhaps you meant 'read the ny times, & watch msnbc'.. That would certainly support your position!
:D

WELCOME FELLOW CONSERVATIVE!
Hope you brought a shovel. Our liberals are not house broken.
Again WELCOME! :dance::thewave:

..but perhaps you meant 'read the ny times, & watch msnbc'.. That would certainly support your position!

Yeah, because you watch Faux News and we know how fair and balanced they are.........:badgrin::badgrin:

Yeah, because you watch Faux News and we know how fair and balanced they are.........:badgrin::badgrin:
Ya know, since the last time we talked (quite a while back) you've become pretty radicalized. What happened? The last election?

Forum List

Back