The Last free American..

You must not ever read a newspaper or watch the news. It isn't propaganda....it is fact. The conservative propaganda machine would have you believe that it is all in the best interest of citizens.....and like fools, many believe it.
have it your way. Argument by assertion doesn't go anywhere, either.

..but perhaps you meant 'read the ny times, & watch msnbc'.. That would certainly support your position!
:D

Yeah, because you watch Faux News and we know how fair and balanced they are.........:badgrin::badgrin:
Ya know, since the last time we talked (quite a while back) you've become pretty radicalized. What happened? The last election?

That's just your perception. I'm not really radical....just tired of trying to remain civil with the whack-a-doodles that I have to respond to. Anyone who would consider that the NY times leans left and compares it to MSNBC, you know they're not all there. Especially Faux News viewers, whom you claim is not biased, but we both know better.

You must not ever read a newspaper or watch the news. It isn't propaganda....it is fact. The conservative propaganda machine would have you believe that it is all in the best interest of citizens.....and like fools, many believe it.
have it your way. Argument by assertion doesn't go anywhere, either.

..but perhaps you meant 'read the ny times, & watch msnbc'.. That would certainly support your position!
:D

Yeah, because you watch Faux News and we know how fair and balanced they are.........:badgrin::badgrin:
Ya know, since the last time we talked (quite a while back) you've become pretty radicalized. What happened? The last election?

That's just your perception. I'm not really radical....just tired of trying to remain civil with the whack-a-doodles that I have to respond to. Anyone who would consider that the NY times leans left and compares it to MSNBC, you know they're not all there. Especially Faux News viewers, whom you claim is not biased, but we both know better.
Don't know, seen you post some rather far left Progressive political propaganda...... :dunno:
But then again I've seen more than a few people on both sides go off the deep end because of the last election. The rhetoric, stereotyping and propaganda was flying fast and furious then. At least all my candidates won in every seat that was up for grabs all over the country (Larry, Mo and Curly........) :eusa_whistle:

Seriously? You think the new york times is not a left wing rag?

Ah, well.. That is how most of these 'arguments by assertion' go. You post a 'narrative' the left wants to further, I dispute it, you disparage my person, i call you an ad hominem debater.. finally some 'oh yeah? Well fuck you!' & the 'discussion' is over.

Facts, reason, & evidence have no place in these kinds of discussions. ..just the narrative. It is propaganda, not enlightenment, that is the goal. I will leave you to your propaganda & your ad hominem. I don't find them fun or enlightening.

I used to be a free American, then I got a job, got married, bought a house, started paying utilities, bought two cars, TV, cable services......... :eusa_whistle:
....and every bit of it voluntarily. Nobody forced you to do any of those things.

In other words, you're still just as free now as you were back then.

I used to be a free American, then I got a job, got married, bought a house, started paying utilities, bought two cars, TV, cable services......... :eusa_whistle:
....and every bit of it voluntarily. Nobody forced you to do any of those things.

In other words, you're still just as free now as you were back then.
Joker_Why_so_serious__by_mjlynch712.jpg

Well, looks like my participation was short lived. I choose not to contribute to a forum that supports on view over another with moderator power. Maybe someday i'll analyze why this takes place.

Well, looks like my participation was short lived. I choose not to contribute to a forum that supports on view over another with moderator power. Maybe someday i'll analyze why this takes place.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Your thread wasn't destroyed by anyone other than you. O-man repeatedly presented strong arguments and evidence in spite of your passive aggressive manner of insulting his intelligence. You provided nothing. The thread ended because you killed it.

If you want to find the problem with the site look in the mirror. I read through you CDZ thread and you plus SassyIrishLady were the culprits for getting it shut down, stop blaming others for your failings.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Your thread wasn't destroyed by anyone other than you. O-man repeatedly presented strong arguments and evidence in spite of your passive aggressive manner of insulting his intelligence. You provided nothing. The thread ended because you killed it.

If you want to find the problem with the site look in the mirror. I read through you CDZ thread and you plus SassyIrishLady were the culprits for getting it shut down, stop blaming others for your failings.

If you say so. I'm sure this is no place for me, then, if sabotage takes the place of reason, & ridicule replaces logic. I'm too old & too cranky to put up with a lot of shit, so probably best for me to mosey along. Thanks to everyone for a few interesting exchanges, & good luck.

Forum List

Back