The Kraken has been released on Leftists!

upload_2019-5-25_18-53-45.jpeg

"We're gonna find out that Carter Page is not James Bond, but Mifsud is" - Lissy The Sissy Graham

The Kraken has been released on Leftists!

You mean like the fairy tale legend of a mythical sea monster?

Kraken - Wikipedia

Lacooter, glad to see you could come to the party.

We are open minded, and enjoy the company of anyone/everyone up for debate.

Of course, you are a little late, the debate is over, YOUR SIDE IS SCREWED, but have a Miller Lite on us anyway-)

Screwed? Can you please cite the "credible" evidence for that? Conspiracy theories don't count.

You mean like your theory that Trump COLLUDED with Russia, lol.

Nope, your side is screwed, done deal! And I don't have to explain it to you, it will happen in real time rather quickly. Enjoy!

Fine. Reveal everything. I don't doubt that Trump's going to come off badly in that exchange.
Some Democrats may be embarrassed, but that's it. There is too much media siding with the left to let anything happen.
...and too much shady dealing from Trump, hence the need to deflect attention to others.
??? Okay.

I know it is double entendre, but they are using the word DEFLECT, to DEFLECT, lol.

Being phony-e-baloneys, what do you expect out of them when they know, THEY ARE SCREWED-)

Fine. Reveal everything. I don't doubt that Trump's going to come off badly in that exchange.
Some Democrats may be embarrassed, but that's it. There is too much media siding with the left to let anything happen.
...and too much shady dealing from Trump, hence the need to deflect attention to others.
??? Okay.

I know it is double entendre, but they are using the word DEFLECT, to DEFLECT, lol.

Being phony-e-baloneys, what do you expect out of them when they know, THEY ARE SCREWED-)
Deflect to deflect-we need an emoticon to say "clever"

Left said no border crisis, then admited there was a border crisis and denied they said there was none.
TV broadcasts on file shows they lied and flip floped.=insult your intelligence by lying.
You say Iran there is no crisis yet they've been at proxy war with us for years, they just launched a rocket near Iraq Embassy which we fled due to intell they were chatting up attacking it, but you say there's no there- there.
It will take nukes for you to change your stance and egg on your face to make you lie and say you never said there was no Iranian threat.
You therefore are the asset of Russia and Iran that their best agents never could infiltrate and succeed doing.
You have become the weapons of evil regimes- congratulations,
Bill Engvil says: "here's your sign"!

Note: the oil embargo existed before president Trump, so is that the deal Obama promised Putin's spokesperson on the hot mic saying "after I get elected I'll be able to do more"? According to Dems own argument that act constituted asking Russia to help him win for benefits after he's elected =collusion by Obama=caught (Russian) red handed!
If you want to talk about border crisis, use another thread.
Trump is intentionally exacerbating the border situation so that he can point to it being a huge problem to justify his useless wall.

The status quo of border security was working just fine, which is why border crossings were in steady decline until fairly recently.

The Trump Administration Is Manufacturing an Iran Crisis. The previously established nuclear deal was working ok, until Trump gutted it for no reason.

Iran oil embargo: it was lifted for significant markets in March 2016. Why, because Iran was meeting their part of the deal at the time.

Is there a single fact you can provide that is correct?

For once I agree with you dudmuck, lol. This thread is basically about how YOUR SIDE IS SCREWED!

As far as the border crisis? There wasn't one, just ask Leftists, who have now changed their minds, but still refuse to do anything about it.

It's ok, if you get typhus, call the Guatemalan Embassy, and see how that works out for ya-)
The left is admitting there is a border crisis? Are you referring to this daily caller article?

No. This one.

Former Obama Homeland secretary: Border 'very definitely a crisis'
He was talking about the humanitarian crisis, not border security crisis.

An analogy would be water leaking in your apartment, so you patch the ceiling. But what's really going on is the upstairs apartment has a broken pipe. All you have control of is your own ceiling.
There is a humanitarian crisis in central america.
Implementing controls in only the space we are responsible for does not do anything to solve the problem.

Although the true national security crisis is in the Oval Office.
No, the true national security crisis is demoncraps in Congress.

when you battle maggots things are bound to get dirty

You talk like a kid, an ignorant kid.
Maggots are used in medicine to clean festering wounds.

All you have are name-calling, hate, lies, and ignorance.
You Leftists gaslight everything constantly. Your gaslighting began with the New York Times Leftist in the USSR who was given the Pulitzer Prize for his lies that "I have seen the future and it works!" How did that work out decades later, Lefty? Your hero, Bernie "Wives fantasize about being simultaneously raped by three men" Sanders, honeymooned in the USSR.

To my Ignore List you go.
ciao brutto

Last edited:
Repubs keep crying wolf and then it ends up being repubs going to jail. When will they learn?

Your Fake News Leftists screamed Russian Wolf for three and a half miserable, hellish years and you have not begun to learn.
Evil is like that. Now why don't you go riot, and loot and burn some more businesses. That is sure to make America better, isn't it? Just one question: How do you know which bathroom to use?

Repubs keep crying wolf and then it ends up being repubs going to jail. When will they learn?
Saddam, Castro, Idi Amin, Meduro, etc used to arrest their opponents and Any threats of their criminal activity, power/control, instead of any legal grounds.
Dems are a criminal organization from day 1 wanting to overthrow a non complying non politician non member who's been ruining their operations. For the mobsters wanting to knock off this threat to Dems organization to send a message and knock off all his staff and anti mob squad and have them all arrested to protect that Dem network of criminal lawless behavior is not a problem of the victims it's a problem with the populations that put up with it.
Look where allowing Saddam arrest and kill his rivals, Idi Amin kill his rivals, Castro arrest and kill them, and Meduro arrest and murder got their citizens. You just admitted your glee to arresting rivals and yet name it fascist when it's proper investigations warranted and carried out if those charges are of affiliation. -case close you are the ones you hate.

Your Fake News Leftists screamed Russian Wolf for three and a half miserable, hellish years and you have not begun to learn.
Evil is like that. Now why don't you go riot, and loot and burn some more businesses. That is sure to make America better, isn't it? Just one question: How do you know which bathroom to use?

Russia interfered in sweeping and systematic fashion in 2016 to aid Trumpybear and Trumpybear willingly accepted the aid Russia offered him. Some might say "he loved it"

The Great President Obama gracefully handled the 6 year onslaught of phony Republican allegations without resorting to the scorched earth policy.

"If I can't have her, nobody can!" he said as he lit the fire.

Saddam, Castro, Idi Amin, Meduro, etc used to arrest their opponents and Any threats of their criminal activity, power/control, instead of any legal grounds.
Dems are a criminal organization from day 1 wanting to overthrow a non complying non politician non member who's been ruining their operations. For the mobsters wanting to knock off this threat to Dems organization to send a message and knock off all his staff and anti mob squad and have them all arrested to protect that Dem network of criminal lawless behavior is not a problem of the victims it's a problem with the populations that put up with it.
Look where allowing Saddam arrest and kill his rivals, Idi Amin kill his rivals, Castro arrest and kill them, and Meduro arrest and murder got their citizens. You just admitted your glee to arresting rivals and yet name it fascist when it's proper investigations warranted and carried out if those charges are of affiliation. -case close you are the ones you hate.

At how many rallies did El Donnie call his opponent a criminal and for them to be locked up?

How did the crowd respond to those suggestions.

We no long have to wonder how the German People fell for Hitler.

At how many rallies did El Donnie call his opponent a criminal and for them to be locked up?

How did the crowd respond to those suggestions.

We no long have to wonder how the German People fell for Hitler.
I told you in my post there's a difference between wanting to silence and remove rivals and having actual "grounds to legal procedures".
Did you know Trump was not the original target of the spying on the campaign, the early leader was the original target, PAPADOPOULOS worked for Ben Carson's campaign which was the early leader threat to Hillary, because they could not use their race card tactics to maintain their Black voter base he was the great threat. When his popularity slipped and Trump rose to frontrunner, they simply used PAPADOPOULOS to spy on Trump's campaign and it allowed Obama to get a release of his brewing vindictive tendency to seek out revenge while trying to help Hillary get a tactical advantage.
(What he did to Flynn was revenge on Flynn for talking- a 2 for 1).
There's a reason Hillary said if she's going down everyone is, and noted they would hang her for it, so it must be that bad. If you never investigate or prosecute, you'll never know just how bad her actions got. Donald knows the Clintons so he knows some of the corruption, but does he know the inadvertant affects and results to the country and the globe those corrupt acts caused?
According to Hillary herself, if you were to figure it out, she would be hanged (an expression for those who comitted treason).
I figured out what it is they are hiding, it's worse then you can ever imagine or conjure. The words "lock her up" is to kind actually and has nothing to do with the missused server storing her emails, it's what the emails revealed they did in selling out the office and what favors they did that had a great cause and affect that ripples turned into waves of events affecting the globe.

This thread aged well. Where is that Kraken again?

MAGA
Ironically it's under your nose but your cartel protective media ignores telling you about it. Project Kraken was last years Canadian raid on Toronto gangs drug and other criminal activities.
Similarly we've had raids on gangs and 2 operations that recouped close to 90 missing children mainly in Ohio, some were used in human trafficking.
The Dominion software comes from Toronto, so even if that expression was not intended, it is a nice ironic coincidence being used in this instance to swoop in & combat criminal activities.
If you haven't noticed, all the left's policies are in favor of the Drug Cartels which we happen to be at war with, and their tenacles are spread out far and wide compromising our politicians, our investigative branches, our corporations, our judicial system and AG's etc etc.

Sooooooooo, I am sure everyone has become aware that Trump has told AG Barr to declassify everything about spygate. But what most people are unaware of is-------------> It wasn't only AG Barr instructed to do so. He was just the one all the media reported on, which is EXACTLY why the Left is screaming from the high heavens.

What do I mean?

Well people, 2 OTHER cabinet secretaries, were also ordered to release pertinent documents relating to the Trump/Russia/Collusion hoax, and this is REALLY going to get good really quick, lol.

How is that you say, and what am I talking about?

Well, you know how we have an education secretary, and a DHS secretary, etc, etc. Well 2 others were ordered to get with Barr, and turn over THEIR documents to Barr also, that pertain to the hoax!

Who/Whom you say?

1. The Treasury Secretary, AND

2. The ENERGY secretary-)

So what is soooooo special about that you say?!?!?!?!

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, ever hear of Ukraine, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, along with Uranium One-)

Ever hear of how much money went to Fusion GPS, from where, and by whom-)

That is not all, but basically, that is all you need know at the moment, since that is JUICY enough, lol. But, if you want to invest the time, watch this, and you will find out more.

My friends, the LEFT IS SCREWED, and it is looking more and more that the Obama legacy, is OVER!

its been a year and a half since you posted that nonsense

care to comment on how deranged you are?

So, Trump has a secret sea monster too?

And to think, all I thought he had was a few billion in debt.

Am I supposed to be impressed now?

Impressed?

No.

Scared shitless?

That would depend upon intelligence level - little of which is in evidence.

if you are defending the constitution and free speech why should any liberal be afraid?

you are, after all, defending THEIR constitutional rights, too

This thread aged well. Where is that Kraken again?

MAGA
Ironically it's under your nose but your cartel protective media ignores telling you about it. Project Kraken was last years Canadian raid on Toronto gangs drug and other criminal activities.
Similarly we've had raids on gangs and 2 operations that recouped close to 90 missing children mainly in Ohio, some were used in human trafficking.
The Dominion software comes from Toronto, so even if that expression was not intended, it is a nice ironic coincidence being used in this instance to swoop in & combat criminal activities.
If you haven't noticed, all the left's policies are in favor of the Drug Cartels which we happen to be at war with, and their tenacles are spread out far and wide compromising our politicians, our investigative branches, our corporations, our judicial system and AG's etc etc.

Ahh yer Crack'in me up.

Nobody favors the black market except for those who profit from it, likely some of the same people who advocate for the WoD.

We could end the Cartels reign of Terror, but where's the profit in that?

Forum List

Back