The Kraken has been released on Leftists!

Fine. Reveal everything. I don't doubt that Trump's going to come off badly in that exchange.

I agree, trump will be confirmed as a bombastic asshole, but the pricks who started this coup attempt, they are going to be exposed for the criminals they are.
Here is the real coup: Trump invoking emergency powers to sell weapons to muslim country.
Let the redcaps explain how great it is to have the decision to sell weapons to muslims to be solely the decision of the president.

You just traped yourself in a checkmate. If you mean selling to Saudis, so they can defeat Iran and terrorist in Yemin and protect the oil fields, then protecting oil prices(which hurts Russia) and keeping arm sales from Russia (cause that's Saudis next choice to buy from) is opposite your fake rally cry that Trump is helping Putin.
Your post is complaining of the opposite to your tin foil hat conspiracy stance. You just proved the OP's thread, that your fake Russia outrage is coming back around and you guys are flailing, because nobody wants to catch the boomerang as it missed and swung back around.
There is no evidence of threat from Iran.

On Yemen, congress voted to get out of Yemen. Trump is usurping power.

Iran oil boycott helps Putin. Trump is doing exactly what Putin wants.

Maybe because the evidence is classified and would endanger sources and methods? It's not Trumps job to satisify the fake news media with evidence of anything. That's for congress to see.

WTF is "therealnews?" WTF kinda source is that?

Did you even read your link? It's some interview between two never-heard-of-them no names. It has nothing to do with Iran or our intelligence thereof.

Last edited:
Fine. Reveal everything. I don't doubt that Trump's going to come off badly in that exchange.

I agree, trump will be confirmed as a bombastic asshole, but the pricks who started this coup attempt, they are going to be exposed for the criminals they are.
Here is the real coup: Trump invoking emergency powers to sell weapons to muslim country.
Let the redcaps explain how great it is to have the decision to sell weapons to muslims to be solely the decision of the president.

You just traped yourself in a checkmate. If you mean selling to Saudis, so they can defeat Iran and terrorist in Yemin and protect the oil fields, then protecting oil prices(which hurts Russia) and keeping arm sales from Russia (cause that's Saudis next choice to buy from) is opposite your fake rally cry that Trump is helping Putin.
Your post is complaining of the opposite to your tin foil hat conspiracy stance. You just proved the OP's thread, that your fake Russia outrage is coming back around and you guys are flailing, because nobody wants to catch the boomerang as it missed and swung back around.

Maybe because the evidence is classified and would endanger sources and methods?

WTF is "therealnews?" WTF kinda source is that?

Did you even read your link? It's some interview between two never-heard-of-them no names. It has nothing to do with Iran or our intelligence thereof.

Want an educated opinion on why it was decided to be released now?!?!?!?!

Because one of the heads of a government put in HER (hint,hint) resignation. This government complained VOCIFEROUSLY, the last time Trump was going to declassify. If you have followed the story closely, you know this government was highly involved in this spying, and in fact, it was on their soil, much of it.

Now, let me ask all of you nice people with an IQ over 10---------->who here thinks that an FBI/CIA spying OP on a 5 eyes partners soil, is going to be run WITHOUT that partners knowledge-) If you actually think something like that would happen, then I have a massive piece of swampland in Florida I will sell you, lol!

And you know, all anyone who has rudimentary thinking skills has to do, is connect the dots, lol. It amazes me that Leftists seem unable, or unwilling, to connect ANYTHING besides the words-------->Orange Man BAD!

Nope, he will be the winner. The loser demoncraps are going to cry like the bitches they are.
The only one crying like a bitch lately is Trump himself. Look at his dealings with Pelosi. He obviously can't deal with a woman who will stand up to him, so he throws tantrums like a child.

Trump was right to walk out on the Jack Asses. They were supposed to have a meeting on infrastructure but the Dems cant put aside their partisanship for one moment to get something done. You cant sit down and work on infrastructure with someone in GOOD FAITH, when they just got done once again accusing you of something they really don't have any evidence of... after two years.... of an investigation that had no business ending open ended as it did. Complete crap. They had two years to investigate Trump so what the fuck happened? and why cant the Democrats do something they were elected for?
Seems to me Democrats have the idea that they were elected for the purpose of ensuring Democrats get elected. They have no other purpose than destroying opposition and ensuring their own re-election.
We do know for a fact the Hillary campaign used a foreign agent to collude with people in Russia to come up with a bogus opposition research dossier. This is what needs to be investigated.
Pelosi is the one who blew up the meeting. Lets never hear again the lie that Democrats are willing to work across the isle to get something done for America.. they obstruct every positive thing with only one other thing in mind.

Pelosi's comments were made BEFORE the meeting. I love your double standard. Trump constantly attacks people and even used a fake video to attack Pelosi. Yet she was still willing to meet with Trump and act like a adult. Trump acted like a petulant child. The country's business still has to be done. Yet Trump decided to have a temper tantrum.

It was Trump who blew up the meeting. He is showing he does not have the temperament to be President.

Left said no border crisis, then admited there was a border crisis and denied they said there was none.
TV broadcasts on file shows they lied and flip floped.=insult your intelligence by lying.
You say Iran there is no crisis yet they've been at proxy war with us for years, they just launched a rocket near Iraq Embassy which we fled due to intell they were chatting up attacking it, but you say there's no there- there.
It will take nukes for you to change your stance and egg on your face to make you lie and say you never said there was no Iranian threat.
You therefore are the asset of Russia and Iran that their best agents never could infiltrate and succeed doing.
You have become the weapons of evil regimes- congratulations,
Bill Engvil says: "here's your sign"!

Note: the oil embargo existed before president Trump, so is that the deal Obama promised Putin's spokesperson on the hot mic saying "after I get elected I'll be able to do more"? According to Dems own argument that act constituted asking Russia to help him win for benefits after he's elected =collusion by Obama=caught (Russian) red handed!
If you want to talk about border crisis, use another thread.
Trump is intentionally exacerbating the border situation so that he can point to it being a huge problem to justify his useless wall.

The status quo of border security was working just fine, which is why border crossings were in steady decline until fairly recently.

The Trump Administration Is Manufacturing an Iran Crisis. The previously established nuclear deal was working ok, until Trump gutted it for no reason.

Iran oil embargo: it was lifted for significant markets in March 2016. Why, because Iran was meeting their part of the deal at the time.

Is there a single fact you can provide that is correct?

Left said no border crisis, then admited there was a border crisis and denied they said there was none.
TV broadcasts on file shows they lied and flip floped.=insult your intelligence by lying.
You say Iran there is no crisis yet they've been at proxy war with us for years, they just launched a rocket near Iraq Embassy which we fled due to intell they were chatting up attacking it, but you say there's no there- there.
It will take nukes for you to change your stance and egg on your face to make you lie and say you never said there was no Iranian threat.
You therefore are the asset of Russia and Iran that their best agents never could infiltrate and succeed doing.

Note: the oil embargo existed before president Trump, so is that the deal Obama promised Putin's spokesperson on the hot mic saying "after I get elected I'll be able to do more"? According to Dems own argument that act constituted asking Russia to help him win for benefits after he's elected =collusion by Obama=caught (Russian) red handed!
Trump is intentionally exacerbating the border situation so that he can point to it being a huge problem to justify his useless wall.

The status quo of border security was working just fine, which is why border crossings were in steady decline until fairly recently.

The Trump Administration Is Manufacturing an Iran Crisis. The previously established nuclear deal was working ok, until Trump gutted it for no reason.

Iran oil embargo: it was lifted for significant markets in March 2016. Why, because Iran was meeting their part of the deal at the time.

For once I agree with you dudmuck, lol. This thread is basically about how YOUR SIDE IS SCREWED!

As far as the border crisis? There wasn't one, just ask Leftists, who have now changed their minds, but still refuse to do anything about it.

It's ok, if you get typhus, call the Guatemalan Embassy, and see how that works out for ya-)

For once I agree with you dudmuck, lol. This thread is basically about how YOUR SIDE IS SCREWED!

As far as the border crisis? There wasn't one, just ask Leftists, who have now changed their minds, but still refuse to do anything about it.

It's ok, if you get typhus, call the Guatemalan Embassy, and see how that works out for ya-)
The left is admitting there is a border crisis? Are you referring to this daily caller article?
The Trump administration made the claim about 'Breaking Point' not NYT, they just reported what was said. Misleading as fuck.

All your shit has been debunked..
This is what happens when you read nothing but propaganda.

The left is admitting there is a border crisis? Are you referring to this daily caller article?

No. This one.

Former Obama Homeland secretary: Border 'very definitely a crisis'

if Pelosi doesn't stop handing Trump his fat ass he's going to have a stroke - the Dems aren't worried in the least.
When is she going to start?
3 years, no evidence, no indictments, no convictions, and Dems Te about to be Perp-walked....

:p

No. This one.

He was talking about the humanitarian crisis, not border security crisis.

An analogy would be water leaking in your apartment, so you patch the ceiling. But what's really going on is the upstairs apartment has a broken pipe. All you have control of is your own ceiling.
There is a humanitarian crisis in central america.
Implementing controls in only the space we are responsible for does not do anything to solve the problem.

Although the true national security crisis is in the Oval Office.

You are making excuses, the Dems clearly stated there was "No crisis" (blanket term for any crisis of any kind)-then they got specific about no big number crossings and showed selected people talking about no differences in their singular property while avoiding the region as a whole=controlling the fake narrative) This is showing how you love to word play when being deceitful. You are not capable of having an intellectually honest discussion.
To answer your last question slash snipet-
Yep, your news source is propaganda and never tells the truth, except the time they admited they shape what you think and control the narrative.
You don't even know when you are being used to further a corrupt agenda. Polly want a cracker?
You are just parroting their propaganda with no thoughts of your own.

Last edited:
Some Democrats may be embarrassed, but that's it. There is too much media siding with the left to let anything happen.
...and too much shady dealing from Trump, hence the need to deflect attention to others.

Last edited:

No. This one.

He was talking about the humanitarian crisis, not border security crisis.

An analogy would be water leaking in your apartment, so you patch the ceiling. But what's really going on is the upstairs apartment has a broken pipe. All you have control of is your own ceiling.
There is a humanitarian crisis in central america.
Implementing controls in only the space we are responsible for does not do anything to solve the problem.

Although the true national security crisis is in the Oval Office.

Dudmuck, you really are a dud! Even your own side is rolling their eyes at your feeble use of semantics. Unless you are convincing you, you aren't convincing anyone!

Let me point out to everyone---------> A person like DUDmuffin, no reason to debate. He won't even admit to basic facts already in evidence, and wants you to try and convince him, even when everyone else knows he is blowing smoke. It is obvious, his main objective is to FRUSTRATE you!

The only time you engage people like this, is when someone else is listening that can be swayed. HE CAN'T, because unless he has an IQ under 10, he already knows you are telling the truth! He is just sitting behind his keyboard in mommies basement, eating Frito's and laughing as he thinks he has FRUSTRATED you. He is the quintessential TROLL, AKA...…...phony-e-baloney!

Don't waste your time! There are other people on here who are Democrats, who will be swayed, when the Kracken is unleashed totally-)

And remember, this is NOT right versus Left, it is about your civil liberties. Now, if the Left continues down the road they are on, even REAL Democrats will be FORCED to forsake them, if the Kraken proves what we have said!

That should be our position! They FOOLED you, tried to FOOL us, and got caught, PERIOD!

You mean like the fairy tale legend of a mythical sea monster?

Kraken - Wikipedia

Lacooter, glad to see you could come to the party.

We are open minded, and enjoy the company of anyone/everyone up for debate.

Of course, you are a little late, the debate is over, YOUR SIDE IS SCREWED, but have a Miller Lite on us anyway-)

You mean like the fairy tale legend of a mythical sea monster?

Kraken - Wikipedia

Lacooter, glad to see you could come to the party.

We are open minded, and enjoy the company of anyone/everyone up for debate.

Of course, you are a little late, the debate is over, YOUR SIDE IS SCREWED, but have a Miller Lite on us anyway-)

Screwed? Can you please cite the "credible" evidence for that? Conspiracy theories don't count.

Forum List

Back