The KKK and White Supremacists vs ANTIFA: Absolutely No Comparison

Liar.........the city council took it upon themselves. You are claiming that the entire city populace voted in unison to remove the Lee statute and that makes you a liar........not that I didn't already know that.

And the city council is elected by the city populace. Just as they are in, say, New Orleans, which removed statues and a monument without incident. That's because the yellow-pole beaters and the James Fieldses were not yet organized to beat people with poles and run over people with cars.

The point is entirely valid --- what the fuck is James Fields from western Ohio doing running people down to oppose Charlottesvillé's decision? What the fuck business is it of David Duke's? Why can't Charlottesville make its own decisions about its own property just as New Orleans did?

LMAO! The commie antifa mask wearing George Soros paid protesters were bused in Charlottesville along with their cohorts flying under the alleged KKK banner. Free speech advocates were caught in the crossfire as the police stood down as they had been ordered. Commie antifa fascists are trying to take down monuments in other towns by their own volition but I am sure you have NO problem with that, ya phony sack of shit.

:lol: Whatever you say, Winston. Fact is, Charlottesville is Charlottesville's decision, just as New Orleans was New Orleans' decision, just as Gainesville was Gainesville's decison, etc etc etc.

Even Rump admitted that. It was right after he characterized those who came from far-flung areas as "very fine people". Presumably that excludes David Dooky, since he knows nothing of white supremacists or what you're even talking about.

No, he said some were.

Yeah, and those busses of losers sent to town hall meetings? You got no problems with them, Right?

Loony leftists.

"Problems"? Haha, you spelled "evidence" wrong.

Your deflection proves you lost the argument.

You're dismissed

And the city council is elected by the city populace. Just as they are in, say, New Orleans, which removed statues and a monument without incident. That's because the yellow-pole beaters and the James Fieldses were not yet organized to beat people with poles and run over people with cars.

The point is entirely valid --- what the fuck is James Fields from western Ohio doing running people down to oppose Charlottesvillé's decision? What the fuck business is it of David Duke's? Why can't Charlottesville make its own decisions about its own property just as New Orleans did?

LMAO! The commie antifa mask wearing George Soros paid protesters were bused in Charlottesville along with their cohorts flying under the alleged KKK banner. Free speech advocates were caught in the crossfire as the police stood down as they had been ordered. Commie antifa fascists are trying to take down monuments in other towns by their own volition but I am sure you have NO problem with that, ya phony sack of shit.

:lol: Whatever you say, Winston. Fact is, Charlottesville is Charlottesville's decision, just as New Orleans was New Orleans' decision, just as Gainesville was Gainesville's decison, etc etc etc.

Even Rump admitted that. It was right after he characterized those who came from far-flung areas as "very fine people". Presumably that excludes David Dooky, since he knows nothing of white supremacists or what you're even talking about.

No, he said some were.

Yeah, and those busses of losers sent to town hall meetings? You got no problems with them, Right?

Loony leftists.

Diga me Tonto --- was there any room on these Soros buses with "three million illegals" already on them? Or did they make room by "dancing on rooftops"?

SMFH

You're dismissed

Actually that's what you did yesterday, so that ship already sailed.

No, he said some were.

Loony leftists.

Diga me Tonto --- was there any room on these Soros buses with "three million illegals" already on them? Or did they make room by "dancing on rooftops"?

SMFH

You're dismissed

Mines a friggin destroyer compared to your canoe.

But to the point.

You're all butthurt to see the pro nazis using the "bus them in" tactic that the left developed.

Good job nut case, you gave white supremacists the methods and you're pissed they used it.

Friggen crazy if say

Last edited:
Even the Washington Post recognizes that antifa is a violent, hateful movement. What ever happened to tolerance, love and inclusion?

Opinion | ‘Antifa’ groups only help the hateful forces they claim to oppose
Are you saying the KKK, Neo Nazi's and White supremacists are full of tolerance, love and inclusion?

Where did you get that from?

Interesting, just another deflection.

I understand they're "very fine people" too.

No, he said some were.

Loony leftists.

SMFH

You're dismissed

But to the point.

You're all butthurt to see the pro nazis using the "bus them in" tactic that the left developed.

Good job nut case, you gave white supremacists the methods and you're pissed they used it.

Friggen crazy if say

Actually I just know a rerun of "thousands of people on rooftops" and "three million illegals voted" when I see it.
Simple as that.

Nobody cares about the KKK and the neo-Nazi's. They've been around for many decades and have been completely marginalized and do not display violence despite being mental cases. Everybody knows that............ahhh..........but antifa. These people weird the fuck out of your normal average American and soon enough will be dealt with by law enforcement ( go read what happened to violent lefty assholes in the late 60's.............they got their asses shot off by real ammo ). Very soon, antifa will become uber-fringe because members will be taking their bat and ball and going home fearful of getting their balls shot off by a NATO round. Watch s0ns.......its gonna happen and there will be volumes of hysterical posts from conservative laughing their balls off.:coffee:

Even the Washington Post recognizes that antifa is a violent, hateful movement. What ever happened to tolerance, love and inclusion?

Opinion | ‘Antifa’ groups only help the hateful forces they claim to oppose
Are you saying the KKK, Neo Nazi's and White supremacists are full of tolerance, love and inclusion?

Where did you get that from?

Interesting, just another deflection.

I understand they're "very fine people" too.

Deflecting again Pogo

No, he said some were.

Loony leftists.

SMFH

You're dismissed

But to the point.

Friggen crazy if say

Actually I just know a rerun of "thousands of people on rooftops" and "three million illegals voted" when I see it.
Simple as that.

Deflection, deflection and more deflection.

Do you actually have a cogent argument?

Do you ever?

SMFH

You're dismissed

But to the point.

Friggen crazy if say

Simple as that.

Deflection, deflection and more deflection.

Do you actually have a cogent argument?

Do you ever?

Is that supposed to be a concession speech? Needs work.

Wow, even most Democrat politicians would identify the Democrat party as on the left side of the political spectrum. Moderate, though? Out of curiosity, do you identify as a Democrat? I'm trying to figure out if you've centered the political universe on your own party or someone else's.

Yes and I'm conservative in my life, I will never be a Republican again unless they change their ways, I voted for Hillary as well. No Democrats are not on the left, they just believe in civil rights for all.

You're no conservative.
Not by any stretch of the imagination.

A true conservative would rather gouge their own eye balls out than vote for Hitlery.

You think T is a conservative. He is an adulterer and had a child out of wedlock, stole money from contractors, sues and is sued all the time, bullies the poor, etc.
That is what you consider a conservative. He is out for himself and has been anti patriotic.
I could go on and on about him.

He is now after getting big huge tax cuts for the elites, he is a POS.
Trump is an ULTRA conservative compared to the likes of commie Hitlery, and speaking of adulterers, there's no bigger adulterer PIG on the planet than Hitlery's SEXUAL PREDATOR HUSBAND.

Give me a break, and take off your partisan hack blinders.
^^ Drank the KoolAid.

No antifa did not "just appear" 2 months ago. They've been around since the 1930s at least. And they were/are the communist version of the brown shirts. And back then they'd wear masks and carry weapons, and beat up their enemies on the streets...surprise!!

Since when did we start cheering for rioters in masks, carrying weapons, acting like all around assholes? There's no need to try to defend NAZIs outside of their right to free speech, and there's no need to to try to defend antifa outside of their free speech. They're both jackass groups. Is one the lesser of 2 evils, sure, but there's no gun to our heads for us to be taking sides when the two groups are acting like straight up jackasses.

Just because you're anti something bad, doesn't make you good, nor does it make you be for something, I shouldn't have to remind people of that. Think, DONT REACT, but think for like 2 seconds. Take a breath and really be critical of what it is you're saying, and how you're reacting. If I'm anti-terrorist does that make me a good person, or make my cause a good one...I'm anti something bad right...well what if I was just a racist who didn't like muslims and I'd call them all terrorist?? Obviously that's not ok.

Once again, take a step back and think...the brown shirts were bad people, people who act like the brown shirts are probably bad people too. Groups who wear masks, and use weapons, and riot, and destroy private property, are not good qualities. MLKs approach was the approach that worked, not Malcom X's who later admitted that MLK had the right approach. Just take a step back and THINK, don't REACT.
Where are your links?

I posted links, why don't you?

You want me to post links...to something that's common knowledge for people who actually learned history...well isn't this a prime example of an appeal to ignorance.

Before I do so, why don't you ask yourself where the Antifa name came from...it wasn't just invented in the past year. This search will take me 20 seconds, why you couldn't do it yourself...well you'll only believe what you want to believe, and if someone tells you otherwise, your brain is going try it's best to reject it (because your identity is so wrapped up in your politics).

This is a pro antifa piece pointing to their roots in 1936, citing a riot.
An Intimate History of Antifa

Here's another one
The history of ANTIFA, and why that is important today.

And another
How the Violent Hard-Left “Antifa” Movement Copies Communists in Weimar Republic Germany

Do you need more because there's plenty, being common knowledge and all.

Here's Trevor Noah on antifa, if you need a little humor
Trevor Noah speaks out against the violent portion of the Antifa movement

Those that are virulent opposers of this new ANTIFA, which was never heard of until about two months ago or less are somehow being compared to the VIOLENT, RACIST, TERROSTIC and PROVEN history of the KKK and White Supremacists.

Why is this being done? Well, to shut down
PERCEIVED support, which doesn't exist of the ANTIFA group, which is just an abbreviation of Anti-Fascists, meaning the fascists that have comprised of the modern day KKK and White Supremacists, currently going by the more politically correct monikers of Alt-Right and White Nationalists respectively.

These virulent opposers of the ANTIFA, who coincidentally all are FOXNEWS watchers, GOP voters and mostly Trump supporters would have us all believe that ANTIFA is just as bad as the KKK and White Supremacists. However, at no point do they ever virulently oppose the KKK and White Supremacists, and even when and if they do, they say these people are no longer relevant, but just a "few" crazies scattered across America that nobody pays any attention to any more, when the opposite is proven to be the case.

Let us quickly review the history of these groups...

The KKK and/or white supremacists have a racist ideology based upon the belief that white people are superior in many ways to people of other races and that therefore white people should be dominant over other races. White supremacy has roots in scientific racism and it often relies on pseudoscientific arguments. Like most similar movements such as neo-Nazism, white supremacists typically oppose people of color as well as people of most non-Christian religions.

The term is also typically used to describe a political ideology that perpetuates and maintains the social, political, historical or institutional domination by white people (as evidenced by historical and contemporary sociopolitical structures such as the Atlantic slave trade, Jim Crow laws in the United States, and apartheid in South Africa).[1] Different forms of white supremacism put forth different conceptions of who is considered white, and different white supremacists identify various racial and cultural groups as their primary enemy.

White supremacy has ideological foundations that at least date back to 17th-century scientific racism, the predominant paradigm of human variation that helped shape international and intra-national relations from the latter part of the Age of Enlightenment (in European history) through the era of the White Man's Burden until the late 20th century (marked by decolonization and the abolition of apartheid in South Africa in 1991, followed by that country's first multiracial elections in 1994).

White supremacy was dominant in the United States even after the American Civil War and it also persisted for decades after the Reconstruction Era.[3] In large areas of the U.S. this included the holding of non-whites (specifically African Americans) in chattel slavery with four million of them denied freedom from bondage.[4] The outbreak of the Civil War saw the desire to uphold white supremacy being cited as a cause for state secession[5] and the formation of the Confederate States of America.[6] In an editorial about Native Americans in 1890, author L. Frank Baum wrote: "The Whites, by law of conquest, by justice of civilization, are masters of the American continent, and the best safety of the frontier settlements will be secured by the total annihilation of the few remaining Indians."

The denial of social and political freedom continued into the mid-20th century, resulting in the Civil Rights Movement.[10] On the U.S. immigration laws prior to 1965, sociologist Stephen Klineberg cited the laws as clearly declaring "that Northern Europeans are a superior subspecies of the white race."[11] The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 dramatically opened entry to the U.S. to immigrants other than traditional Northern European and Germanic groups, and as a result it would significantly alter the demographic mix in the U.S.[11] Many U.S. states banned interracial marriage through anti-miscegenation laws until 1967, when these laws were invalidated by the Supreme Court of the United States' decision in Loving v. Virginia. Additionally, white leaders often viewed Native Americans as obstacles to economic and political progress with respect to the natives' claims to land and rights.

You can get into more detail in these links...
Ku Klux Klan - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com
White Supremacy and Terrorism | Slavery By Another Name Bento | PBS
https://www.splcenter.org/sites/default/files/Ku-Klux-Klan-A-History-of-Racism.pdf

A PROVEN history of terrorism of violence, not only in this country, but in others, namely Germany is what these virulent opposers of ANTIFA who were created to go up AGAINST the remnants of the KKK and White Supremacists. What have they done, other than disrupt a rowdy group of armed thugs from the White Supremacists that held a "Unite The Right" rally in Charlottesville, SC where of the thugs used his Dodge Charger as a weapon to mow down a bunch of anti-protesters, killing an innocent young white woman in the process.

These people would have you believe are actually WORSE than them, and are deserving of the harshest treatment and your most deepest hatred that you can muster in your heart.

WoW!!!
When we talk about any group that is intolerant of anyone that dosen't accept their beliefs, and uses violence and coercion to force out their opponents, that's part of the definition of fascism. And, so, the Anti-fascist have become just like their enemy. And real fascist these people are against are so few and so subjective , WHY this HUGE backlash? Seems like overkill or over sensitivity. Something else is going on here.

Forum List

Back