The Judge's Parents Were Illegals.

[
The Judge's political disagreement with Trump on the Wall is not cause for Trump to not have a Fair Trial.

The Judge's political disagreement with Trump on the Wall is cause for him to recuse himself.

What political disagreement does Judge Curiel have with Donald Trump?

I have yet to see any evidence of any such political disagreement.

Do you think Judge's should recuse themselves based upon unsubstantiated opinion's by Trump supporters?

Oh, look its' the guy that want's me to prove that that Judge loved his mother.

Fuck off.

[
are now pretending to be outraged that Trump has claimed that one particular hispanic hates him.

LOL- after insulting Mexicans and Hispanics for over a year Trump now claims that Judge Curiel should be recused because he is a "Mexican"

I believe that is the textbook definition of chutzpah.

Man convicted of murdering his parents- pleads for leniency because he is an orphan.
Trump accuses a Judge whose parents come from Mexico for being biased, because Trump has been attacking Mexicans and Hispanics.

Trump has not been insulting Hispanics for over a year. That is a lie you lefties have been pushing.

And then you claim that the judge is biased because Hispanics are reacting negatively to what Trump has said.

What has Trump said about Mexicans?

When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

What did Trump call Judge Curiel?

"a Mexican"

The Judge is of Mexican descent.

The illegals that Trump was referring to do bring a lot of negatives with them.
lf.

Yes- the Judge is of Mexican descent- and he is American- not Mexican.

The illegals that Trump called rapists do bring negatives with them- but they are not all rapists.

When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

As Trump points out- some of them are also good people.

Now you claim that Trump feels like hispanics are biased against him.

Like the parent murderer asking for leniency since he is an orphan

It is when you say it is because he is a Mexican or an immigrant or a whatever when you have no evidence, correll.

Immigration is a political issue. HIs parents were immigrants. He has a deep personal and emotional investment in the issue.

Textbook example of how Trump supporters blindly present ASSumptions as facts.

You have no evidence that Judge Curiel has any 'deep personal and emotional investment in the issue'- you just assume he does.

Meanwhile- you are appalled that when Trump calls Judge Curiel a "Mexican"- that people assume that means Trump is showing bias against the Judge because of his heritage.

And now I have to prove that the Judge loved his mother and father?

I don't have any expectation that you will prove any of your claims.

Why would you start now?

Meanwhile....

Textbook example of how Trump supporters blindly present ASSumptions as facts.

You have no evidence that Judge Curiel has any 'deep personal and emotional investment in the issue'- you just assume he does.

Meanwhile- you are appalled that when Trump calls Judge Curiel a "Mexican"- that people assume that means Trump is showing bias against the Judge because of his heritage

1. I do assume that the Judge loved his mother and father. YOu are an asshole for pretending that that is unreasonable.

2. Yes. Especially when it is the same lefties that for a year have been gloating about "hispanics" in general hating Trump.

So everything you post is based upon your ASSumptions- and not on any evidence.

Like I have been saying.

WeaselCorrell, your assumptions are assumptions only, not fact.

For a year, lefties like you Jake, have been gloating that HIspanics hate Trump, and that that was why he was gong to lose the election.

Now, that Trump says that ONE PARTICULAR Hispanics hates Trump, you dishonest, hypocritical lefties are trying to pretend that saying that is racist.

Your hypocrisy is larger than WORLDS.

And then you claim that the judge is biased because Hispanics are reacting negatively to what Trump has said.

What has Trump said about Mexicans?

What did Trump call Judge Curiel?

"a Mexican"

Call them rapists and then pantywaist walk it back is going to have phucing backlash, WeaselCorrell.

WeaselCorrell, you have a fallacy of false equivalency. One, Hispanics have been polled to have a tremendous disliking of Dangerous Donald. Trump is a candidate who jumps on a judge in one of his cases as being "racist" without evidence.

So let me get this right.

Poll numbers that show a "tremendous disliking of Donald Trump" supports the idea that HIspanics hate Trump, but not that a Hispanic hates Trump...

Poll numbers that show a 'tremenous disliking of Donald Trump" supports the idea that Americans dislike Trump.

But we don't require Americans to recuse themselves as judges just because they are Americans- and the majority of Americans dislike Donald Trump.

Correl- days into his effort to defend Trump's racism- and to divert attention from Brip's lying attacks on Judge Curiel's dead parents.

If Hispanics are going to vote 85 of 100 against Trump, then by WeaselCorrellian logic, that means they love him.

A judge is not like you, WeaselCorrell: he is trained to look at the case and the law not prejudices like you or Donald.

Jake for a rarity you made a real point.

And I responded seriously and honestly.

With a question.

Why did you not answer my question?

Poll numbers that show a "tremendous disliking of Donald Trump" supports the idea that HIspanics hate Trump, but not that a Hispanic hates Trump...?
WeaselCorrell, you get to learn not teach. Yes, you are really that stupid. The point is this: Curiel is a judge: end of subject.

Only an absolute fools believes that saying a judge is a judge is the end of an accusation of bias.

And

Poll numbers that show a "tremendous disliking of Donald Trump" supports the idea that HIspanics hate Trump, but not that a Hispanic hates Trump...?

If Hispanics are going to vote 85 of 100 against Trump, then by WeaselCorrellian logic, that means they love him.

A judge is not like you, WeaselCorrell: he is trained to look at the case and the law not prejudices like you or Donald.

Jake for a rarity you made a real point.

And I responded seriously and honestly.

With a question.

Why did you not answer my question?

WeaselCorrell, you get to learn not teach. Yes, you are really that stupid. The point is this: Curiel is a judge: end of subject.
Correl- days into his effort to defend Trump's racism- and to divert attention from Brip's lying attacks on Judge Curiel's dead parents.

For over a year now, you lefties have been gloating that hispanics hate Trump.

Trump claims ONE PARTICULAR hispanic hates him.

And the same lefties that have been gloating about how much Hispanics hate TRump attack trump for saying a hispanic hates him.

Liberals: All the intellectual honesty of a crack whore.

I am no more a lefty than you are a patriotic American, which I am.

Trump claimed a judge hate him because of race: pretty stupid in hindsight, yeah.

Forum List

Back