The Judge's Parents Were Illegals.

Has nothing to do with the case..
It obviously does since it's undeniable evidence that the judge has a bias against Trump.

Things aren't true because you want them to be true.

lol, you are clueless in yet another area. Your fucking ignorance is a vast landscape.

What am I ignorant of, the fact that anchor babies might have a bias against Trump?

No proof he is an "anchor baby", to use the slur you prefer, and no proof that even if he were, he would not be impartial.

So I guess a white judge who's a member of the KKK would be fine with you when a black defendant is standing before him..
The KKK is not the same type of organization...

Over and over....the same question keeps being asked. What exactly has Curiel done or said that indicates he is racist or biased against Trump?

Resounding silence.

And ? Look at the righties all of a sudden calling out judges for being bias . Never had a problem wh a history of white judges locking up brown people .

You people clearly believe non-whites should get a pass? Non whites should get a pass on accountability? A non white shoots a member of your family and you are going to be watching the judge for being bias. Where do you people draw the line? It's 2016 not 1962 in Democrat Southland.

It obviously does since it's undeniable evidence that the judge has a bias against Trump.

lol, you are clueless in yet another area. Your fucking ignorance is a vast landscape.

What am I ignorant of, the fact that anchor babies might have a bias against Trump?

No proof he is an "anchor baby", to use the slur you prefer, and no proof that even if he were, he would not be impartial.

So I guess a white judge who's a member of the KKK would be fine with you when a black defendant is standing before him..

Curiel is not a member of the KKK or any other racist group involved in lynchings, murders, arson, terrorism etc.

No comparison.

Well, he has distributed scholarships to illegal aliens, and he belongs to an organization that sends lawyers to the border to ensure that no illegal aliens' "human rights" are violated. The San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association -- "La Raza" meaning THE RACE. He is obviously pro illegal immigration and very active as an "hispanic". He a leftist DEMOCRAT who was appointed by Obama.....

It is not out of line to question his ability to be an objective judge in light of Trumps promising to crack down on illegal immigration and build a wall.

Curiel is not a member of the KKK or any other racist group involved in lynchings, murders, arson, terrorism etc.

No comparison.

When's the last time you heard of the KKK doing any of those things?
The point I'm making is it's pretty obvious this guy could easily have an axe to grind with Trump,and to deny that is dishonest.
The simple thing to do would be a change of venue.

No comparison.

When's the last time you heard of the KKK doing any of those things?
The point I'm making is it's pretty obvious this guy could easily have an axe to grind with Trump,and to deny that is dishonest.
The simple thing to do would be a change of venue.
The judge is also aware of the scrutiny of his position and the legal problems it could entail with such a high profile case..

Over and over....the same question keeps being asked. What exactly has Curiel done or said that indicates he is racist or biased against Trump?

Resounding silence.

The guy is an immigration activist.
If you cant see the conflict of interest here I have to question your honesty or your sanity.
immigrant activist in what way?

This kind of bullshit is precisely why I created my thread on RACIAL DIVISION.

The judge is an American citizen. Born here, raised here. Period. End of story.
Pull your heads out of your tunnel vision asses.

So is David Duke.
And that has fuck all to do with what I said how?

If you were black would you want David Duke judging you? He is an American citizen. Born here, raised here.Period. End of story. Right?

Forum List

Back