The Judge's Parents Were Illegals.

The plot thickens. The liberal slander against Trump is looking more and more baseless and absurd:

The sometimes controversial scoop journalist that runs GotNews.comhas published documents that raise questions about the citizenship status of the parents of federal Judge Gonzalo Curiel, presiding over a suit against Trump University.

Charles C. Johnson put up documents showing that Curiel's father crossed the U.S. border with Mexico at least twice and might not have become a U.S. citizen.

He also published images of the death certificates of the judge's parents that apparently show no Social Security number.

"GotNews.com can find no evidence that Curiel's parents ever became U.S. citizens. For all we know, Judge Curiel is an anchor baby," he wrote.

What does that have to do with a civil suit over a real estate get rich quick scam?

What a dumbass. Why would someone who is the child of illegal aliens have a bias against the guy who wants to deport every illegal alien in the country? Duh . . . . let me think . . . .
Has nothing to do with the case..
It obviously does since it's undeniable evidence that the judge has a bias against Trump.

Things aren't true because you want them to be true.

lol, you are clueless in yet another area. Your fucking ignorance is a vast landscape.

What am I ignorant of, the fact that anchor babies might have a bias against Trump?

The plot thickens. The liberal slander against Trump is looking more and more baseless and absurd:

The sometimes controversial scoop journalist that runs GotNews.comhas published documents that raise questions about the citizenship status of the parents of federal Judge Gonzalo Curiel, presiding over a suit against Trump University.

Charles C. Johnson put up documents showing that Curiel's father crossed the U.S. border with Mexico at least twice and might not have become a U.S. citizen.

He also published images of the death certificates of the judge's parents that apparently show no Social Security number.

"GotNews.com can find no evidence that Curiel's parents ever became U.S. citizens. For all we know, Judge Curiel is an anchor baby," he wrote.

What does that have to do with a civil suit over a real estate get rich quick scam?

What a dumbass. Why would someone who is the child of illegal aliens have a bias against the guy who wants to deport every illegal alien in the country? Duh . . . . let me think . . . .
You can't prove his parents were illegals is the point.

It wouldn't matter anyway. The RWnut trick here is that they are inventing false premises.

Look at the leftwing douche bags with egg all over their faces after they tried to convict Trump of being a racist.

Sure, I'll take my turn to watch these guys spin some more.

Trump is a racist; he proves it everytime he opens his mouth. Your messiah is going down in flames.

Do you realize how stupid you sound?
You know exactly the conflict of interest here and pretending you dont makes you look like a moron.

And ? Look at the righties all of a sudden calling out judges for being bias . Never had a problem wh a history of white judges locking up brown people .
If being white is evidence of bias, then so is being the child of illegal aliens.

Are you taking that position, that being white is evidence of bias?

That's the position of the Supreme Court. They just ruled on the matter.

That's nice, thanks for the link.
Here ya go, douche bag:

Supreme Court Throws Out Death Sentence From All-White Jury

It wouldn't matter anyway. The RWnut trick here is that they are inventing false premises.

Look at the leftwing douche bags with egg all over their faces after they tried to convict Trump of being a racist.

Trump is a racist; he proves it everytime he opens his mouth. Your messiah is going down in flames.

It looks to me like your anchor baby judge is the racist.

Curiel has no conflict of interest whatsoever.

Trump does, it shows, and he is burning himself down because of it.

No matter what Trump says he will called a racist.

The LWNJ's only have so many cards in their attack deck.....

Now, If a white judge belonged to a white advocacy group with the words "THE RACE" in it, the LWNJ's would be crowing from the rooftops......well, unless he had a "D" after his name!

What's the false premise?

It obviously does since it's undeniable evidence that the judge has a bias against Trump.

lol, you are clueless in yet another area. Your fucking ignorance is a vast landscape.

What am I ignorant of, the fact that anchor babies might have a bias against Trump?

No proof he is an "anchor baby", to use the slur you prefer, and no proof that even if he were, he would not be impartial.

Curiel, born and raised in Indiana, had parents who were naturalized U.S. citizens from Mexico.

It’s a serious matter to accuse federal judges of bias solely because of their ethnic background, and top-ranking Republicans have rejected Trump’s line.

The group in question is the California La Raza Lawyers Association. It dates back to 1977. The group’s immediate past president, Joel Murillo, told us that it was formed in response to stereotyping coming from judges and lawyers.

"There were judges on the bench saying people with Spanish surnames were prone to be savages," Murillo said. "When we tried to integrate with the mainstream bar association, we were denied. We were marginalized. The only people who were willing to work with us were us."

Murillo says the days of stereotyping are over, and the group now focuses on the professional development of Latino lawyers and encouraging students to pursue a career in law. He called Trump’s description of the association as very strongly pro-Mexican a "misnomer." Murillo said most of the group’s recent work targets improving the quality of education for all students in California.

The group has not been involved in the immigration debate.
"The closest was when there were beatings by police and others that offended the constitutional rights of people," Murillo said. "We made suggestions of ways to ameliorate attacks on people with Spanish surnames."

Our search of the Nexis newspaper database found an episode in 2004 when the association wrote a letter calling for the cancellation of a popular Los Angeles reality television show in which illegal immigrants competed for the free services of an immigration lawyer to apply for a green card.
Trump misses in attack on Trump U judge

Exactly what has he said or done that indicates he's a racist?

What bias has the judge shown?

Exactly what has he said or done that indicates he's a racist?
Jinx, you owe me a Coke..

And ? Look at the righties all of a sudden calling out judges for being bias . Never had a problem wh a history of white judges locking up brown people .
If being white is evidence of bias, then so is being the child of illegal aliens.

Are you taking that position, that being white is evidence of bias?

That's the position of the Supreme Court. They just ruled on the matter.

That's nice, thanks for the link.
Here ya go, douche bag:

Supreme Court Throws Out Death Sentence From All-White Jury
And?

No proof he is an "anchor baby", to use the slur you prefer, and no proof that even if he were, he would not be impartial.

So I guess a white judge who's a member of the KKK would be fine with you when a black defendant is standing before him..

Most Congressional Republicans are repudiating Trump's stupidity in accusing Curiel of bias.

The Republicans are saying, "Don't be cable bripat, don't be that?"

So I guess a white judge who's a member of the KKK would be fine with you when a black defendant is standing before him..

Curiel is not a member of the KKK or any other racist group involved in lynchings, murders, arson, terrorism etc.

No comparison.

Forum List

Back