The Joke I always hear about Marriage

Marriage sounds overrated
Wouldn't spend too much time fretting about it as it's clearly not something in your future as you'd first have to find a woman willing to date you...along with your weird fetishes concerning female ass cheeks and cracks.

Every man has sucked on a woman ass

I haven't found that to be the case. Yeah, the sex was less frequent after the first few months. But it was still 3 or 4 times a week. And it was the BEST sex. Having learned what the other person wants, doesn't want, and what trips her trigger, it was amazing. If fact, my ex and I have gotten together quite a few times for sex. No relationship, and neither of us wants to be married to the other one. But we still occasionally get nekkid and wild.

My advice is stay single, hire a good doctor and just enjoy prostitutes.

Marriage is not for everyone.

My nickname is TRICKY RICKY

I heard it was MR. QUICK.

Fucking ain't nothing but 50 Pumps, the foreplay makes seems longer

count it the next time you have sex

You keep saying that. If you are pumping slow, taking a full second for each pump, you are lasting less than 1 minute. If you can't fuck for more than one minute, your foreplay better be amazing. Hopefully you get her off a few times before you start your Miracle Minute (its a miracle if you last a minute).

My advice is stay single, hire a good doctor and just enjoy prostitutes.

Marriage is not for everyone.

My nickname is TRICKY RICKY

I heard it was MR. QUICK.

Fucking ain't nothing but 50 Pumps, the foreplay makes seems longer

count it the next time you have sex

You keep saying that. If you are pumping slow, taking a full second for each pump, you are lasting less than 1 minute. If you can't fuck for more than one minute, your foreplay better be amazing. Hopefully you get her off a few times before you start your Miracle Minute (its a miracle if you last a minute).

He's the Al Bundy of Sex!

upload_2017-5-5_8-45-3.jpeg

FBJ at work:

upload_2017-5-5_8-46-58.gif

NO SEX

The anchor guy joked this morning about him and his cohost saying they are like a marriage couple

"they annoy each and no sex"

So a man doesn't have sex that often once he gets married?

Our sex life has diminished instead of four times a day after 30 plus years we are down to twice a day.

Wouldn't spend too much time fretting about it as it's clearly not something in your future as you'd first have to find a woman willing to date you...along with your weird fetishes concerning female ass cheeks and cracks.

LOL...if you say so.

You scared of ass cheeks
Nope.

Every man has put cake frosting on a woman's ass cheeks at least once

LOL...if you say so.

You scared of ass cheeks
Nope.

If you say so. And the class duly notes.

You scared of ass cheeks
Nope.

You sound like you have sex with men

Lol
Well if I did it certainly wouldn't be with an ignorant paycheck-to-paycheck idiot black guy like you.

I don't live paycheck to paycheck bottom boy

Lol
Well if I did it certainly wouldn't be with an ignorant paycheck-to-paycheck idiot black guy like you.

Oh, then I guess they turned your cable and heat off because you're black, huh?

Lol

Oh, then I guess they turned your cable and heat off because you're black, huh?

I don't pay for heat mongo

Forum List

Back