The John Kennedy assassination ..who's who on the Grassy Knoll

Connally said he saw the fatal shot and quickly corrected himself but his reaction when looking at Greer proves he slipped up. Watch him hit the floor in horror once he realized Greer shot Kennedy.

Obviously, at least the major wound that I took in the shoulder through the chest couldn't have been anything but the second shot. Obviously, it couldn't have been the third, because when the third shot was fired I was in a reclining position, and heard it, saw it and the effects of it, rather--I didn't see it, I saw the effects of it--so it obviously could not have been the third, and couldn't have been the first, in my judgment.
Greerconnally.gif

Go for it. You've done some excellent research.

Thanks. That may be the best compliment I've gotten.

You've earned a compliment. Your material stands well enough, you could present it in a non-editorial way. I think a non-editorial presentation of the material you've gathered will heighten its overall positive possibility of stirring peoples' minds to think for themselves, whether they agree or disagree with the evidence you supply.

Disagreeing with some of the available evidence hasn't a logical leg on which to stand. Some of the video footage has been available for a long time. I was in my teens in the 60s. I remember watching the Zapruder fiasco, out of which survived the rather clear evidence that the bullet which most presumably killed Kennedy came from the front.

It's not rationally debatable. So, presenting your material "as it is" helps to strengthen the reasonability of it. Just my opinion. Best wishes to you.

WHO you talking to? btw,whats funny about the jfk coverup and clear cut evidence that the media participated in it as im sure you know is after it happened,a few days later Dan Rather claimed that he viewed the zapruder film and said he saw Kennedys head go violently forward from oswalds shot behind.:lol:over the years since then,people made an illustration where it shows a projector playing the zapruder film and a drawing of Rather in the room watching it sawing logs,that he was asleep while watching it.The coverup began immediately in the next couple days with plants like Rather tooting the horn of the governments.That was Rathers reward for propagating the lies of the warren commission,was getting to be the head seat of CBS. Rather caught caught with his hand in the cookie jar from day one lying.:lol:

You've earned a compliment. Your material stands well enough, you could present it in a non-editorial way. I think a non-editorial presentation of the material you've gathered will heighten its overall positive possibility of stirring peoples' minds to think for themselves, whether they agree or disagree with the evidence you supply.

Disagreeing with some of the available evidence hasn't a logical leg on which to stand. Some of the video footage has been available for a long time. I was in my teens in the 60s. I remember watching the Zapruder fiasco, out of which survived the rather clear evidence that the bullet which most presumably killed Kennedy came from the front.

It's not rationally debatable. So, presenting your material "as it is" helps to strengthen the reasonability of it. Just my opinion. Best wishes to you.

WHO you talking to? btw,whats funny about the jfk coverup and clear cut evidence that the media participated in it as im sure you know is after it happened,a few days later Dan Rather claimed that he viewed the zapruder film and said he saw Kennedys head go violently forward from oswalds shot behind.:lol:over the years since then,people made an illustration where it shows a projector playing the zapruder film and a drawing of Rather in the room watching it sawing logs,that he was asleep while watching it.The coverup began immediately in the next couple days with plants like Rather tooting the horn of the governments.That was Rathers reward for propagating the lies of the warren commission,was getting to be the head seat of CBS. Rather caught caught with his hand in the cookie jar from day one lying.:lol:

That reply was from a poster on another forum.

See who supports you? 9/11ij is an idiot. Come on, prove to me he's not. Read his posts.:cuckoo::eusa_liar::cuckoo:

Only brainwashed people (90 to 95 % of Americans) believe the irrational propaganda that media pundits spew out daily. Only electing a 3rd party to prosecute the Democratic Republican Crime Family that controls America can restore American prosperity.

Only a direct attack against the brainwashed stooges can reverse their irrational behavior.

Only brainwashed people (90 to 95 % of Americans) believe the irrational propaganda that media pundits spew out daily. Only electing a 3rd party to prosecute the Democratic Republican Crime Family that controls America can restore American prosperity.

Only a direct attack against the brainwashed stooges can reverse their irrational behavior.

I doubt that will happen but it's a good idea. What needs to happen is mass news dissemination on the web. Kinda like cable but more alternative stories and info.

So, there should be a direct attack against 270-295 million people? :cuckoo:

And why would anyone use a font nobody can read?

What a crappy choice of font color. Idiot.:cuckoo:

It was a DRAWING of Rather sleeping you fucking idiot.:cuckoo:

It was a DRAWING of Rather sleeping you fucking idiot.:cuckoo:

Didn't he replace Cronkite in like 1980...18 years later? Rimjob Just gets funnier and funnier

okay,gotcha.

Does this mean we'll still be hearing 9/11 conspiracy theories 50 years from now?

as long as we have this corrupt two party system of republicrats and demopublicans instead of a third party president who has the interests of the people in mind like Kennedy did,yes we will be hearing 9/11 conspiracy theories from people such as yourself 50 years later that 19 muslins were behind the attacks.

Does this mean we'll still be hearing 9/11 conspiracy theories 50 years from now?

as long as we have this corrupt two party system of republicrats and demopublicans instead of a third party president who has the interests of the people in mind like Kennedy did,yes we will be hearing 9/11 conspiracy theories from people such as yourself 50 years later that 19 muslins were behind the attacks.

Nah, we won't be hearing from you 50 years from now. Kansas is in deep debt and they'll soon close their public libraries and put people like you on the streets during daylight hours. Lock up your kids.

thats what I always say.as long as we have this corrupt two party system of the demopublicans and republicrats in office-both being the same party working for the same elite group of people,as long as we continue to have that instead of a third party president who has the same visions Kennedy had or hopefully Rand Paul who like Ron,has the same visions Kennedy had,as long as the american sheepies continue to let it happen,then the corruption will always continue.

Last edited:

by the way 7,did you know about that,my post earlier how Rather started the media propaganda that oswald was the lone assassin spinning his tales that he got to watch the zapruder film and saw oswalds head go violently forward?:lol:

thats what I always say.as long as we have this corrupt two party system of the demopublicans and republicrats in office-both being the same party working for the same elite group of people,as long as we continue to have that instead of a third party president who has the same visions Kennedy has or hopefully Rand Paul who like Ron,has the same visions Kennedy had,as long as the american sheepies continue to let it happen,then the corruption will always continue.

When ignorance gets to $40 a barrel, can I have drilling rights on your head? When it hits 50, I'll see about miller's

ah the troll is back,the troll agent who always put tinfoil on ron pauls head because he speaks the truth on how corrupt the government is and has the same visions that kennedy had.Knew he couldnt resist coming back and trolling again.

ah the troll is back,the troll agent who always put tinfoil on ron pauls head because he speaks the truth on how corrupt the government is and has the same visions that kennedy had.Knew he couldnt resist coming back and trolling again.
Awww, I knew the idiot would post. Anything that has to do with Kennedy always brings this idiot.

Hey, moron, were you even alive when Kennedy was shot? I didn't think so. STFU:evil::evil:

Forum List

Back