The John Kennedy assassination ..who's who on the Grassy Knoll

THIS IS MOST LIKELY THE CLOSEST EYEWITNESS ACCOUNT PLACING THE GUN IN GREER'S HAND.

COUNTY OF DALLAS, TEXAS
Before me, the undersigned authority, on this the 22 day of November A.D. 1963 personally appeared Hugh William Betzner, Jr., Address 5922 Velasco, Dallas, Age 22 , Phone No. TA 7-9761
Deposes and says:
I was standing on Houston Street near the intersection of Elm Street. I took a picture of President Kennedy's car as it passed along Houston Street. I have an old camera. I looked down real quick and rolled the film to take the next picture. I then ran down to the corner of Elm andHouston [sic] Streets, this being the southwest corner. I was standing back from the corner and had to take the pictures through some of the crowd. I ran on down Elm a little more and President Kennedy's car was starting to go down the hill to the triple underpass. I was running trying to keep the President's car in my view and was winding my film as I ran. I was looking down at my camera to see the number of the film as I ran. I took another picture as the President's car was going down the hill on Elm Street. I started to wind my film again and I heard a loud noise. I thought that this noise was either a firecracker or a car had backfired. I looked up and it seemed like there was another loud noise in the matter of a few seconds. I looked down the street and I could see the President's car and another one and they looked like the cars were stopped. Then I saw a flash of pink like someone standing up and then sitting back down in the car. Then I ran around so I could look over the back of a monument and I either saw the following then or when I was sitting back down on the corner of Elm Street. I cannot remember exactly where I was when I saw the following: I heard at least two shots fired and I saw what looked like a firecracker going off in the president's car. My assumption for this was because I saw fragments going up in the air. I also saw a man in either the President's car or the car behind his and someone down in one of those cars pull out what looked like a rifle. I also remember seeing what looked like a nickel revolver in someone's hand in the President's car or somewhere immediately around his car. Then the President's car sped on under the underpass. Police and a lot of spectators started running up the hill on the opposite side of the street from me to a fence of wood. I assumed that was where the shot was fired from at that time. I kept watching the crowd. Then I came around the monument over to Main Street. I walked down toward where the President's car had stopped. I saw a Police Officer and some men in plain clothes. I don't know who they were. These Police Officers and the men in plain clothes were digging around in the dirt as if they were looking for a bullet. I walked back around the monument over to Elm Street where they were digging in the dirt. I went on across the street and up the embankment to where the fence is located. By this time almost all of the people had left. There were quite a few people down on the street and crowded around a motorcycle. I was looking around the fence as the rumor had spread that that was where the shot had come from. I started figuring where I was when I had taken the third picture and it seemed to me that the fence row would have been in the picture. I saw a group of men who looked like they might be officers and one of them turned out to be Deputy Sheriff Boone. I told him about the picture I had taken. Deputy Sheriff Boone contacted superiors and was told to bring me over to the Sheriff's Office. Deputy Sheriff Boone took my camera and asked me to wait. I waited in the Sheriff's Office and some time later, an hour or two, he brought my camera back and told me that as soon as they got through with the film and they were dry that they would give me the film. A little later he came in and gave me the negatives and told me that they were interested in a couple of pictures and implied that the negatives was all I was going to get back. To the best of my knowledge, this is all I know about this incident. /s/ Hugh William Betzner, Jr.
JFK: Eyewitness statements, assassination of President John F. Kennedy, murder of J. D. Tippit and arrest of Lee Harvey Oswald: Hugh William Betzner
GREER HOOKS HIS LEFT ARM OVER RIGHT SHOULDER.
nix.gif

CARTOON GUN BY GOVERNMENT GOONS.
WallPaint205.jpg

jfkcloserecoil.gif

Last edited:
I knew last year the only battle left to fight was the truth against the red herring and the grassy knoll is the devil in sheeps clothing. The zapruder film was altered to make it look like the fatal shot came from the right side but it came from the front like most say but they leave out the little fact that the fence is a right side shot, totally inconsistent with a wound path necessary to cause the right rear exit.

The goons could make certain alterations to the film but nothing drastic, like making jfk go forward, the direction he would have went had the shot really come from the rear. They knew early on that witnesses reported shots from the grassy knoll so they went with that type of deception for the altered film that we all see today.

It's obvious they did NOT want the film to appear like the shot came from the driver even though it really does look that way if you are researching it but most people just saw it once or twice or people like Oliver Stone used the altered film to peddle the lie that is the grassy snow job. Make no mistake, Hollywood played a very important role in giving Americans an alternative to the absurd conclusions of the Warren Commission and covering the real truth for the government, and of course making millions of $$$.

The red mist or blood spray is fake as many here have seen by viewing it forming between 312-313. I've said it was painted in for two reasons. One, to prevent anyone from seeing the bullet enter jfk's right forehead and two, it gives the illusion that the right side of his head explodes. The Nix film is crucial in solving this case but so is the Muchmore film which provides a greater angle than nix or Z at the time of the headshot. In Muchmore, no red mist is showing and her angle is the best out of the three. Also, we see in zframe 319, the bleached gun going to the floor. Well, something similar happens in the other two films.

It looks like the shot came from the right side because that's what they wanted you to believe and everyone bought it hook, line and sinker. But, it's an obvious lie that was pretty easy to expose if you were researching it like myself and of course were willing to tell the truth if you found it. Everyone watching this close-up thinks it comes from the right side.
jfkheadsnapzap.gif

jfktwicefromfront.gif

At closer examination, by looking at slow-motion clips, the alteration is crystal clear by viewing the fake red mist forming between frames 312-313.
jfkfakeredmistgif.gif

The idiot, Bob Harris plays a very important role in exposing this all -important alteration to hide the front right entrance and Kennedy's real assassin, the driver. The fake reflection and fake mist are working in perfect sync to cause and hide the front right entrance but thanks to Bob, it's easy to see.
harrisfakee3125.gif

fakewhiteextendinggif.gif

Last edited:
Jesus! Is this thread fucking stupid or what?

If one bothers to look AT the driver, one sees clearly that he always faced front. How the fuck would he be expected to shoot at all, much less accurately, while he wasn't even looking back?

Has some conspiracy douche bag yet blamed Mrs. Connolly?

The kill shot came from behind. Beveled skull bone fragments don't lie.

Can't believe this was almost half a century ago. 10 out of 10 people my age can tell you exactly where they were when Kennedy was shot. Camelot didn't last long enough. We will never know what really happened. And now with technology as sophisticated as it is anyone can make up any kind of thing with pcitures to boot. So, this assertion that the driver did it is no cigar.

I have always thought that Johnson brought JFK to Dallas to have him killed. If memory serves me correctly, Kennedy was cranking Vietnam down. When LBJ got into office he cranked Vietnam up and his oil company made a fortune off of it.

I think Lee Harvey Oswald was the fall guy. I also think there was more than one shooter. I do recall the original videos untamperable in the day by ordinary citizens. And JFK was knocked forward by a bullet from behind and back by a bullet from in front. It was the one from the front that caused his head to explode and brain matter to fly out.

Over the years, and with technology being what it is, the whole thing has taken on an air of complete stupidity. That was a different day and time. We changed as a nation that day. And now almost 50 years later, I can't think about it without getting teary eyed.

Last edited:
The difference was this silly fucking Goon fired a gun right next to his left ear. What a complete idiot.:lol:
nix.gif

Mr. GREER - The second one didn't sound any different much than the first one but I kind of got, by turning around, I don't know whether I got a little concussion of it, maybe when it hit something or not, I may have gotten a little concussion that made me think there was something different to it. But so far as the noise is concerned, I haven't got any memory of any difference in them at all.
No silencer used by killer Bill Greer.

Posner vs Harris 1
Thanks, Governor Connally.
Governor CONNALLY. A very, very brief span of time. Again my trend of thought just happened to be, I suppose along this line, I immediately thought that this--that I had been shot. I knew it when I just looked down and I was covered with blood, and the thought immediately passed through my mind that there were either two or three people involved or more in this or someone was shooting with an automatic rifle. These were just thoughts that went through my mind because of the rapidity of these two, of the first shot plus the blow that I took, and I knew I had been hit, and I immediately assumed, because of the amount of blood, and in fact, that it had obviously passed through my chest. that I had probably been fatally hit.
So I merely doubled up, and then turned to my right again and began to--I just sat there, and Mrs. Connally pulled me over to her lap. She was sitting, of course, on the jump seat, so I reclined with my head in her lap, conscious all the time, and with my eyes open; and then, of course, the third shot sounded, and I heard the shot very clearly. I heard it hit him. I heard the shot hit something, and I assumed again--it never entered my mind that it ever hit anybody but the President. I heard it hit. It was a very loud noise, just that audible, very clear.

GREER FIRED RIGHT OVER CONNALLY'S HEAD and when he realized Greer fired it, he hit the floor, terrified. WATCH THE GOVERNOR.
jfkgif.gif

No silencer used by killer Bill Greer.

JFK assn muddied by braggarts who want to take credit.

See Nov issue of Playboy magazine. Long article on suppossed Mob-killing of JFK.

This guy named Files claims to have fired the fatal head-shot from the grassy-knoll.

Only one problem - the fatal head-shot has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt by forensics to have come from behind the motorcade.

Bumping your own thread...now that is s-a-d.

Think so? I don't... I'm still new. Maybe it's different around here, but where I post, people re-iterate a solid point often... Especially when no one can counter it. It's the same with the 9/11 LIHOP stuff. I'll keep bumping it til someone steps to the plate.

So, go ahead cool con: You know everything... so tell us why James Files is full of crap. I have no set opinion on the matter. If you need 'the Google' time, we'll wait.

Last edited:

Think so? I don't... I'm still new. Maybe it's different around here, but where I post, people re-iterate a solid point often... Especially when no one can counter it. It's the same with the 9/11 LIHOP stuff. I'll keep bumping it til someone steps to the plate.

So, go ahead cool con: You know everything... so tell us why James Files is full of crap. I have no set opinion on the matter. If you need 'the Google' time, we'll wait.

Oswald owned the gun that killed POTUS.
After he killed POTUS, he left work in the middle of the day.
After he left work, he goes home and gets his revolver.
After he gets his revolver, he kills a Dallas Police officer
After that (or was it before), he takes buses and cabs to get to where he was going.
Then he hides in a movie theater.

Your move.

After that (or was it before), he takes buses and cabs to get to where he was going.

Your move.

LOL. You just made it for me. What does ANY of that have to do with James Files?

Between the two of us: Who here said Oswald acted alone?

Your move.

LOL. You just made it for me. What does ANY of that have to do with James Files?

Not sure who your lord of the flies is.
I'm positive Oswald acted alone.

Your move.

Not sure who your lord of the flies is.
I'm positive Oswald acted alone.

Denial is a defense mechanism postulated by Sigmund Freud, in which a person is faced with a fact that is too uncomfortable to accept and rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite overwhelming evidence. [1] The subject may use:
•simple denial - deny the reality of the unpleasant fact altogether•minimisation - admit the fact but deny its seriousness (a combination of denial and rationalisation), or
•projection - admit both the fact and seriousness but deny responsibility.
The concept of denial is particularly important to the study of addiction. The theory of denial was first researched seriously by Anna Freud. She classified denial as a mechanism of the immature mind, because it conflicts with the ability to learn from and cope with reality.

JIMMY CRACKCORN is too obsessed to realize that his constant trolling greatly helps the truth about the driver reaching more people on the boards. Without these foolish trolls the views would NOT be as great. GREER'S LEFT ARM/HAND CROSS OVER IN THE NIX FILM.
nix.gif

harrisrecoil.gif

case closed

Last edited:
Can't believe this was almost half a century ago. 10 out of 10 people my age can tell you exactly where they were when Kennedy was shot. Camelot didn't last long enough. We will never know what really happened. And now with technology as sophisticated as it is anyone can make up any kind of thing with pcitures to boot. So, this assertion that the driver did it is no cigar.

I have always thought that Johnson brought JFK to Dallas to have him killed. If memory serves me correctly, Kennedy was cranking Vietnam down. When LBJ got into office he cranked Vietnam up and his oil company made a fortune off of it.

I think Lee Harvey Oswald was the fall guy. I also think there was more than one shooter. I do recall the original videos untamperable in the day by ordinary citizens. And JFK was knocked forward by a bullet from behind and back by a bullet from in front. It was the one from the front that caused his head to explode and brain matter to fly out.

Over the years, and with technology being what it is, the whole thing has taken on an air of complete stupidity. That was a different day and time. We changed as a nation that day. And now almost 50 years later, I can't think about it without getting teary eyed.

yes we changed as a nation because our government took away our right to freely elect our own people as president that day.Kennedy was the last real president we had who wasnt a puppet for the military industrial complex that Eisenhower warned the american people to be aware of in his farewell address speech.He wasnt doing what they told him and that cost him his life.He was stepping on some very powerful toes in washington.

JFK assn muddied by braggarts who want to take credit.

See Nov issue of Playboy magazine. Long article on suppossed Mob-killing of JFK.

This guy named Files claims to have fired the fatal head-shot from the grassy-knoll.

Only one problem - the fatal head-shot has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt by forensics to have come from behind the motorcade.

as usual,all you can do is sprout off a bunch of crap and not back it up when challenged.

Your move.

obviously you are not familiar with this troll because thats all he ever does is toot the horn of the governments version on EVERYTHING.doesnt matter if its the kennedy assassination,9/11,oklahoma city,or waco no matter how absurd it is and no matter how it has been disproven so many times such as in this case.

This idiot goes around seeking attention ignoring evidence,facts and witness testimonys that the governments version is wrong and totally false.If you ever followed any of the posts of this troll you would know he is exactly that,a troll who blatantly ignores evidence and facts.You will find that out immediately if you foolishly decide to debate with him.

according to HIS own logic,he just admitted that he is a sad case because this hypocrite does nothing but go around and bump his own threads at another site he posts at.I can offer proof if you want.

Last edited:

Your move.

obviously you are not familiar with this troll because thats all he ever does is toot the horn of the governments version on EVERYTHING.doesnt matter if its the kennedy assassination,9/11,oklahoma city,or waco no matter how absurd it is and no matter how it has been disproven so many times such as in this case.

This idiot goes around seeking attention ignoring evidence,facts and witness testimonys that the governments version is wrong and totally false.If you ever followed any of the posts of this troll you would know he is exactly that,a troll who blatantly ignores evidence and facts.You will find that out immediately if you foolishly decide to debate with him.

according to HIS own logic,he just admitted that he is a sad case because this hypocrite does nothing but go around and bump his own threads at another site he posts at.I can offer proof if you want.
You're an idiot. Shut up. Have you ever noticed that everybody either trashes you or ignores you? You're a moron.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back