The Jews Are Our Enemies Because They Are Infidels, Not Because They Occupied Palestine”

The Peanut Gallery can conduct a search for the word 'taqiyya', and also 'kitman', and see for themselves that Islam is all about lying to non-believers, and even each other, so nothing any Islamic gangster vermin, be they an Hamas thug and murderer, or any other 'spokesman' for their degenerate sociopathic political cult is to be taken seriously at their word for anything. Googling is not as good as referring to the Koran itself, of course, which also encourages lying to 'infidels' as a matter of everyday discourse, but you can get the gist of it.

The Wiki article on it is deceptive, and softpedals the reality of how it is routinely used, especially by the likes of Arab Muslims, less so with Iranian and some North African flavors of Islam, but in general they're habitual liars for the most part.

A selection from the Koran and the hadiths on lying like a snake:

TheReligionofPeace - Islam Taqiyya and Lying

... and some examples:

Additional Notes:

Muslims are allowed to lie to unbelievers in order to defeat them. The two forms are:

Taqiyya - Saying something that isn't true.

Kitman - Lying by omission. An example would be when Muslim apologists quote only a fragment of verse 5:32 (that if anyone kills "it shall be as if he had killed all mankind") while neglecting to mention that the rest of the verse (and the next) mandate murder in undefined cases of "corruption" and "mischief."

Though not called Taqiyya by name, Muhammad clearly used deception when he signed a 10-year treaty with the Meccans that allowed him access to their city while he secretly prepared his own forces for a takeover. The unsuspecting residents were conquered in easy fashion after he broke the treaty two years later, and some of the people in the city who had trusted him at his word were executed.

Another example of lying is when Muhammad used deception to trick his personal enemies into letting down their guard and exposing themselves to slaughter by pretending to seek peace. This happened in the case of Ka'b bin al-Ashraf (as previously noted) and again later against Usayr ibn Zarim, a surviving leader of the Banu Nadir tribe, which had been evicted from their home in Medina by the Muslims.

At the time, Usayr ibn Zarim was attempting to gather an armed force against the Muslims from among a tribe allied with the Quraish (against which Muhammad had already declared war). Muhammad's "emissaries" went to ibn Zarim and persuaded him to leave his safe haven on the pretext of meeting with the prophet of Islam in Medina to discuss peace. Once vulnerable, the leader and his thirty companions were massacred by the Muslims with ease, belying the probability that they were mostly unarmed, having been given a guarantee of safe passage (Ibn Ishaq 981).

Such was the reputation of Muslims for lying and then killing that even those who "accepted Islam" did not feel entirely safe. The fate of the Jadhima is tragic evidence for this. When Muslim "missionaries" approached their tribe one of the members insisted that they would be slaughtered even though they had already "converted" to Islam to avoid just such a demise. However, the others were convinced that they could trust the Muslim leader's promise that they would not be harmed if they simply offered no resistance. (After convincing the skeptic to lay down his arms, the unarmed men of the tribe were quickly tied up and beheaded - Ibn Ishaq 834 & 837).

Today's Muslims often try to justify Muhammad's murder of poets and others who criticized him at Medina by saying that they broke a treaty by their actions. Yet, these same apologists place little value on treaties broken by Muslims. From Muhammad to Saddam Hussein, promises made to non-Muslim are distinctly non-binding in the Muslim mindset.

Leaders in the Arab world routinely say one thing to English-speaking audiences and then something entirely different to their own people in Arabic. Yassir Arafat was famous for telling Western newspapers about his desire for peace with Israel, then turning right around and whipping Palestinians into a hateful and violent frenzy against Jews.

The 9/11 hijackers practiced deception by going into bars and drinking alcohol, thus throwing off potential suspicion that they were fundamentalists plotting jihad. This effort worked so well, in fact, that even weeks after 9/11, John Walsh, the host of a popular American television show, said that their bar trips were evidence of 'hypocrisy.'
Can you find me the Arabic reference for that please? or at least the raw translation?

I use my copy of the M. Pickthall English translation when checking out Koran verses for reference; it has the Arab text side by side with the English translations. I don't use any others, especially the newer, sanitized versions in English being peddled recently. I don't have a link to the Arabic he used in his work, just one to his English translation. At least I think that's what you're asking for? Any translation to English made since the 1990's for internet consumption is highly suspect, and very likely written to mislead.

The Meaning of the Glorious Qur n Index

Breaking ceasefire/treaty sounds common as well :rofl:

Of course it is; lying to infidels is perfectly fine, since we're all beneath consideration by the mighty warriors of Mo the Bandit King and genocidal mass murderer. Just look back on the history of the ME; every time some dufus decides they're going to arrange 'peace talks' with any of these animals they jabber a while and then declare an 'intifada' almost immediately. You have to be pretty stupid not to see that pattern of behavior, but idiots from outside still try, especially since they aren't personally going to suffer from anything that happens when they stick their dumb asses into the talks.

If Israelis were really smart, they would bar these idiots like Carter, Clinton, and Kerry from coming within a 100 miles of Israel, and tell them to fluck off.

APRIL 20, 2009

The Jews Are Our Enemies Because They Are Infidels, Not Because They Occupied Palestine”

Seraphic Secret has long maintained that the Arab-Muslim war against Israel has nothing to do with land, boundaries, so-called refugees, so-called occupation, or national aspirations. Let’s face it, the so-called Palestinian people had a state in 1948 via the U.N. partition plan, but they and five Arab armies chose to invade Israel in an attempted war of annihilation.

No, the Arab-Muslim war against Israel is a war against Jews, against Judaism, a slow motion war with genocide as the end-game.

Of course, the Hamas Covenant states all this quite proudly.

And the PLO charter is equally articulate in its genocidal yearnings.

Naturally, liberal totalitarian enablers in the West choose to ignore basic facts in favor of so-called, ahem, reasoned criticism of Israel — unhinged Jew-hatred in disguise.

Thus, it’s nice to hear a Muslim cleric, in the “moderate” Arab state of Qatar, give voice to the frothing Jew-hatred that is a core belief of Islam.

The following is an excerpt from a Friday sermon delivered by Qatari cleric Sheik Muhammad Al-Muraikhi, which aired on Qatar TV on January 9, 2009.

Sheik Muhammad Al-Muraikhi:

We do not treat the Jews as our enemies just because they occupied Palestine, or because they occupied a precious part of our Arab and Islamic world. We will treat the Jews as our enemies even if they return Palestine to us, because they are infidels. They rejected Allah and His messengers.

Source: MEMRI

The Jews Are Our Enemies Because They Are Infidels Not Because They Occupied Palestine

Don't be fooled by Hamas denials to the contrary!
You gotta love these threads that try to absolve the Israeli's of any wrongdoing.

The Peanut Gallery can conduct a search for the word 'taqiyya', and also 'kitman', and see for themselves that Islam is all about lying to non-believers, and even each other, so nothing any Islamic gangster vermin, be they an Hamas thug and murderer, or any other 'spokesman' for their degenerate sociopathic political cult is to be taken seriously at their word for anything. Googling is not as good as referring to the Koran itself, of course, which also encourages lying to 'infidels' as a matter of everyday discourse, but you can get the gist of it.

The Wiki article on it is deceptive, and softpedals the reality of how it is routinely used, especially by the likes of Arab Muslims, less so with Iranian and some North African flavors of Islam, but in general they're habitual liars for the most part.

A selection from the Koran and the hadiths on lying like a snake:

TheReligionofPeace - Islam Taqiyya and Lying

... and some examples:

Additional Notes:

Muslims are allowed to lie to unbelievers in order to defeat them. The two forms are:

Taqiyya - Saying something that isn't true.

Kitman - Lying by omission. An example would be when Muslim apologists quote only a fragment of verse 5:32 (that if anyone kills "it shall be as if he had killed all mankind") while neglecting to mention that the rest of the verse (and the next) mandate murder in undefined cases of "corruption" and "mischief."

Though not called Taqiyya by name, Muhammad clearly used deception when he signed a 10-year treaty with the Meccans that allowed him access to their city while he secretly prepared his own forces for a takeover. The unsuspecting residents were conquered in easy fashion after he broke the treaty two years later, and some of the people in the city who had trusted him at his word were executed.

Another example of lying is when Muhammad used deception to trick his personal enemies into letting down their guard and exposing themselves to slaughter by pretending to seek peace. This happened in the case of Ka'b bin al-Ashraf (as previously noted) and again later against Usayr ibn Zarim, a surviving leader of the Banu Nadir tribe, which had been evicted from their home in Medina by the Muslims.

At the time, Usayr ibn Zarim was attempting to gather an armed force against the Muslims from among a tribe allied with the Quraish (against which Muhammad had already declared war). Muhammad's "emissaries" went to ibn Zarim and persuaded him to leave his safe haven on the pretext of meeting with the prophet of Islam in Medina to discuss peace. Once vulnerable, the leader and his thirty companions were massacred by the Muslims with ease, belying the probability that they were mostly unarmed, having been given a guarantee of safe passage (Ibn Ishaq 981).

Such was the reputation of Muslims for lying and then killing that even those who "accepted Islam" did not feel entirely safe. The fate of the Jadhima is tragic evidence for this. When Muslim "missionaries" approached their tribe one of the members insisted that they would be slaughtered even though they had already "converted" to Islam to avoid just such a demise. However, the others were convinced that they could trust the Muslim leader's promise that they would not be harmed if they simply offered no resistance. (After convincing the skeptic to lay down his arms, the unarmed men of the tribe were quickly tied up and beheaded - Ibn Ishaq 834 & 837).

Today's Muslims often try to justify Muhammad's murder of poets and others who criticized him at Medina by saying that they broke a treaty by their actions. Yet, these same apologists place little value on treaties broken by Muslims. From Muhammad to Saddam Hussein, promises made to non-Muslim are distinctly non-binding in the Muslim mindset.

Leaders in the Arab world routinely say one thing to English-speaking audiences and then something entirely different to their own people in Arabic. Yassir Arafat was famous for telling Western newspapers about his desire for peace with Israel, then turning right around and whipping Palestinians into a hateful and violent frenzy against Jews.

The 9/11 hijackers practiced deception by going into bars and drinking alcohol, thus throwing off potential suspicion that they were fundamentalists plotting jihad. This effort worked so well, in fact, that even weeks after 9/11, John Walsh, the host of a popular American television show, said that their bar trips were evidence of 'hypocrisy.'

I remember when I first ran across that information and came to the same conclusions as you have here. It was about ten years ago.

This is a video I wish I had been able to see in 2004 rather than when I found it this year, 2014.

But it is still a valuable video that provides a way of understanding how Moderate Muslims play into the whole scheme of things.

I remember when I first ran across that information and came to the same conclusions as you have here. It was about ten years ago.

This is a video I wish I had been able to see in 2004 rather than when I found it this year, 2014.

But it is still a valuable video that provides a way of understanding how Moderate Muslims play into the whole scheme of things.

Yes.

Abrogation re the Koran is another aspect most people aren't aware of, also a sneaky way to lie about their 'doctrines' as well. Cherry picking abrogated verses from Surahs is a big fave with both those who know they're lying as well as their apologists and fans.

Yes.

Abrogation re the Koran is another aspect most people aren't aware of, also a sneaky way to lie about their 'doctrines' as well. Cherry picking abrogated verses from Surahs is a big fave with both those who know they're lying as well as their apologists and fans.

There is a lot of value in learning all the stuff you are.

Some posters find they really get into an in-depth study of Islam and they spend hours trying to make Muslims admit that Islam is evil or violent or a cult or whatever.

I don't bother.

I concentrate on the essentials.

There are about 25% of all Muslims worldwide who want to make all of us an offer.

Convert to Islam.

Submit to Islam and pay a Jizya tax.

Relocate (only an option in certain instances)

Face execution.

The rest of the Muslims are irrelevant (as per the Brigitte Gabriel video).

The leaders of the many terrorist groups like al Qaeda and Boko Haram and ISIS and many others, are all the same in terms of their interpreting the Koran and other Islamic texts in a way which tells them to conquer the entire world and form a global caliphate making Islam dominant over all other religions and governments on Earth.

And they are to use any means necessary to accomplish this mandatory Jihad.

Some Jihadists never use violence but their struggle to do more to help the progress of Islam may call on them to post encouragements to Jihadists on message boards or to hide a wanted fugitive or not tell anyone that your brother in law has a cache of explosives stored in his garage.

So, while some say that the only terrorists worth worrying about are al Qaeda and that ISIS wasn't as dangerous and that it was likened to the "Junior Varsity," you need to know that sentiment is ignorant.

The names of the groups are many and varied but they all derive their motivation and instructions from the Holy Islamic texts.

It is not important whether the terrorists are correct about Islam being a call to violence or not.

I'm not vying for the title of islamic scholar.

As long as THEY think they are doing what the Koran orders them to do, Islam will always be a threat to non-muslims.

Read my sig.

There is a lot of value in learning all the stuff you are.

Some posters find they really get into an in-depth study of Islam and they spend hours trying to make Muslims admit that Islam is evil or violent or a cult or whatever.

I don't bother.

I concentrate on the essentials.

There are about 25% of all Muslims worldwide who want to make all of us an offer.

Convert to Islam.

Submit to Islam and pay a Jizya tax.

Relocate (only an option in certain instances)

Face execution.

The rest of the Muslims are irrelevant (as per the Brigitte Gabriel video).

There really isn't much depth to Islam; it's an infantile rip off of several other real religions, bastardized and distorted to paste a pseudo-religious veneer over a violent, genocidal political ideology. The Koran is just confused, random collections of contradictory infantile gibberish. All the depth required is merely an awareness of taqiyya, kitman, a primer on abrogation re the gibberish, and a timeline.

As for the alleged 'moderates', if they were so numerous, there wouldn't be the kind of insanity that passes for 'normal' in Islamic countries; most of the so-called 'moderates' aren't going to lift a finger to stop the 'radicals', so yes, they're irrelevant, and merely enablers and fronts for the degenerate ideology. A few are secretly converting to real religions here and there, though, and you can bet if the House of Saud falls in Saudi Arabia there will be some of the tribes and chieftains there who will come out of the closet, for example, reverting back to the 'old' moon cults and such.

You may be right.
It doesn't matter of course.

If you treat people badly, they will come visit you to sort the matter out. You can sort it out in a civilised manner, or be Israel. In which case you will be given a lesson in behaving better.

You may be right.
It doesn't matter of course.

You mean 'it doesn't matter' when it doesn't fit your personal bias.

If you treat people badly, they will come visit you to sort the matter out. You can sort it out in a civilised manner, or be Israel. In which case you will be given a lesson in behaving better.

Yes, and Hamas and its violent, psychotic fans in Gaza are reaping what they have sown. We also see Islamo-Land reaping what they've sown in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and other places in Africa, so maybe you should be giving out those pop psychology platitudes to those who obviously need them far worse than Israel does.

Forum List

Back