The Jews and the Native Americans

Are you for real? Their language, food, clothing, music, and culture are all Arabic. They are part of the larger Arab nation.

Culturally? yes.

genetically they are a mixture of all the various peoples' who have occupied Palestine, including Arabs, Egyptians, Israelites, Greeks, Romans, Phillistines, Phoenecians, Kurds, Persians, etc.

That's not true either.

Palestinians are mutts, not Arabs - they included Jews, and descendents of all the peoples that lived in that area.

Wait, Palestinians today are not Arabs ?

They are Arab culturally and linguistically due to the Arabization of the region, but genetically they are descendants of Arabs, Aramaean, Canaanites, and Greeks. Makes them mutts.
But what about the Arabs who came from their poor surrounding countries in droves when the Jews had jobs for them? Didn't one of the leaders in Egypt recently ask the Gazans to come home to Egypt? It wasn't only Mark Twain who observed very few Arabs (mainly Bedouins) on his journey through the Holy Land, but there were others who reported the same.

But what about the Arabs who came from their poor surrounding countries in droves when the Jews had jobs for them? Didn't one of the leaders in Egypt recently ask the Gazans to come home to Egypt? It wasn't only Mark Twain who observed very few Arabs (mainly Bedouins) on his journey through the Holy Land, but there were others who reported the same.

The Arab growth rate in Palestine from 1922 to 1948 is exactly the same as it was the following 26 years.

The Arab growth rate in Palestine from 1922 to 1948 is exactly the same as it was the following 26 years.
You don't say? I think I will have to disagree with you just as I disagree with the Turks who have said there was no genocide against the Armenians. Aren't forums great??? We are allowed to disagree with each other whereas in certain parts of the world we would be thrown in jail if we don't follow the government line.
Jews to no one's land

They are Arab culturally and linguistically due to the Arabization of the region, but genetically they are descendants of Arabs, Aramaean, Canaanites, and Greeks. Makes them mutts.

Indeed, Palestinians are Arab like Americans are English.

Are you for real? Their language, food, clothing, music, and culture are all Arabic. They are part of the larger Arab nation.

In the same sense that we are very English in food, clothing, music, and culture. Are we part of the larger British nation?

Hossfly, Hyrcanus, et al,

I must be reading this chart wrong. Not that it makes much difference to the point.

You don't say? I think I will have to disagree with you just as I disagree with the Turks who have said there was no genocide against the Armenians. Aren't forums great??? We are allowed to disagree with each other whereas in certain parts of the world we would be thrown in jail if we don't follow the government line.
Jews to no one's land
(REFERENCEs)

(COMMENT)

I guess it depends on the area in question.

Most Respectfully,
R

Culturally? yes.

genetically they are a mixture of all the various peoples' who have occupied Palestine, including Arabs, Egyptians, Israelites, Greeks, Romans, Phillistines, Phoenecians, Kurds, Persians, etc.

Yeah, that's the Palestinian party line, but who knows if that's true. Let's dissect your post. The ancient Egyptians never occupied Israel/Judea. I've never really heard of Kurds in Israel. Now, Sherri even posted a document attesting to the fact that Arabs from Arabia were constantly replenishing "Palestine". She did so unwittingly because she was a notorious anti-Semite. In any event, a Palestinian recently won the Arab Idol contest, so they're Arabs.

In the same sense that we are very English in food, clothing, music, and culture. Are we part of the larger British nation?

In some senses. I really enjoyed the two British Invasions of rock/pop music, in the '60's and 80's.

The Palestinians always want the approval of the Arab League in any peace-deal that they're contemplating with Israel. And if Palestine ever becomes fully independent, they will most definitely opt to join that same league. We, on the other hand, are not part of the British Commenwealth, which includes Canada and Australia.

I'm sorry...

Are we SERIOUSLY arguing as to whether the "Palestinians" are Arabs?

Really?

Let's ask the "Palestinians" themselves, shall we:

Palestinian Constitution

ARTICLE 1

Palestine is part of the large Arab World, and the Palestinian people are part of the Arab Nation. Arab Unity is an objective which the Palestinian People shall work to achieve.

Any questions?

I'm sorry...

Really?

Palestinian Constitution

ARTICLE 1

Palestine is part of the large Arab World, and the Palestinian people are part of the Arab Nation. Arab Unity is an objective which the Palestinian People shall work to achieve.

Any questions?

I believe it was Coyote who said they were not Arabs, or something like that.
I don't know how anyone can come up with such a claim.

I'm sorry...

Really?

Palestinian Constitution

ARTICLE 1

Any questions?

Yes.

What does it matter?

I'm sorry...

Really?

Palestinian Constitution

ARTICLE 1

Any questions?

Yes.

What does it matter?

Because the greedy Arabs want to take away the one Jewish country in the world to create a 23rd Arab one. And it's you, personally, who wants not only the West Bank and Gaza, but Tel-Aviv and Haifa as well.

Tinmore, I would like to ask you a personal question. Of course feel free to say no:

Are you Arab and or Muslim? Or at least part Arab?

Culturally? yes.

Yeah, that's the Palestinian party line, but who knows if that's true. Let's dissect your post. The ancient Egyptians never occupied Israel/Judea. I've never really heard of Kurds in Israel. Now, Sherri even posted a document attesting to the fact that Arabs from Arabia were constantly replenishing "Palestine". She did so unwittingly because she was a notorious anti-Semite. In any event, a Palestinian recently won the Arab Idol contest, so they're Arabs.

People move in many directions.

No one is denying that they are Arab in culture/language/food - as are the indiginous jews, but physically, they descend from a number of non-Arab peoples as well as Arabs.

The lie that is perpetrated is that they are descendents of recent Arab invasions ignoring an older mixture of heritages underlying the Arabs. It's little more than an attempt to marginalize their claims.

In the end it makes no difference and the fact that the argument is still being attempted is as dishonest and bigoted as the argument that Jews are recent immigrants from Europe.

I'm sorry...

Really?

Palestinian Constitution

ARTICLE 1

Any questions?

Yes.

What does it matter?

It matters because some people here think they make up their own facts.

Tinmore, I would like to ask you a personal question. Of course feel free to say no:

I don't think so.

My mother's father was born in Germany and came to the states after WWI. Her mother was Pennsylvania Dutch.

My father was English and Scott.

I am a non denominational Christian.

I don't think so.

My mother's father was born in Germany and came to the states after WWI. Her mother was Pennsylvania Dutch.

My father was English and Scott.

I am a non denominational Christian.

Oh ok. Thanks for answering

How about we NOT personalize the argument, k?

Why do you care if one poster asks a question and another chooses to answer it?

Is it because you are incapable of answering direct questions (i.e. who are these supposed right wing Zionists who advocate deporting or killing all "Palestinians"?)

Forum List

Back