...the J6 Hearing's about the attack on our democracy ...

Chillicothe

Platinum Member
Feb 14, 2021
I hope that much of America ...and maybe the world too.......will be watching today's J6 Committee hearing.
What I've seen now, after about an hour of presentations, is damning (again).

I hate to make predictions vis-a-vis Don Trump, but......but I am really believing there will be a recommendation for criminal indictment against Trump, against Eastman, against Giuliani, maybe against that bloke, Clark/

They haven't yet mentioned Meadows or Brooks. So maybe they will NOT get a recommendation for indictment. But, that's not to say the DOJ won't.

I'll say I have seen most of today's video clips in previous hearings. Nonetheless, it is riveting to seem them offered in a more linear and compact presentation.

BTW, if haven't seen it yet.....but maybe can bring it up online tonight....well, make sure you catch Cheney's opening statement.
I must say ..... that woman has gravitas.

I hope that much of America ...and maybe the world too.......will be watching today's J6 Committee hearing.

I hate to make predictions vis-a-vis Don Trump, but......but I am really believing there will be a recommendation for criminal indictment against Trump, against Eastman, against Giuliani, maybe against that bloke, Clark/

They haven't yet mentioned Meadows or Brooks. So maybe they will NOT get a recommendation for indictment. But, that's not to say the DOJ won't.

I'll say I have seen most of today's video clips in previous hearings. Nonetheless, it is riveting to seem them offered in a more linear and compact presentation.

BTW, if haven't seen it yet.....but maybe can bring it up online tonight....well, make sure you catch Cheney's opening statement.
Ignoring your original post for now, let’s focus on your chosen thread headline:

...the J6 Hearing's about the attack on our democracy ...​

Why do you talk about an attack on “our” democracy?

Are you a citizen of the American republic, Chili?

And did you not yet hear that the United States of America is not a “democracy,” in any event? It is, in fact, a Constitutional republic.

Last edited:
The 'criminal referrals' have been now referred. Unanimously approved by the bi-partisan Committee.

We go to a new ball-game now.
So be it.
Blind transparent GIF - Find on GIFER

The 'criminal referrals' have been now referred. Unanimously approved by the bi-partisan Committee.

We go to a new ball-game now.
So be it.
Referrals have been referred? Is that from the British Department of Redundancy Department?

Also, the fake committee is anything but non-partisan. It is unanimously composed of never Trumpers and anti-Trumpers. Nothing non-partisan about it.

Last edited:
"Insurrection" it is.

Ain't that somethin'? Plus 3 other criminal indictments on Trump.

Unprecedented, in my opinion. Historic.
They referred an uncommitted alleged crime to the DOJ. Their referral was of course unprecedented but fully expected since it was a Soviet style show trial type “hearing” all along.

I don’t see any legal consequences happening.

But what will likely happen is Trump wins the Republican nomination and then gets crushed in the general.

"Insurrection" it is.

Ain't that somethin'? Plus 3 other criminal indictments on Trump.

Unprecedented, in my opinion. Historic.

Democrats are crooked. It is that simple. They put all this effort into this nonsense, which won’t go anywhere, but couldn’t care less about FBI violations.

Theatrics at is finest. Honestly, only partisan and/or ignorant fools can’t see that.

Nothing new presented on today’s rerun, Simp.

Forum List

Back