...the J6 Hearing's about the attack on our democracy ...

I hope that much of America ...and maybe the world too.......will be watching today's J6 Committee hearing.
What I've seen now, after about an hour of presentations, is damning (again).

I hate to make predictions vis-a-vis Don Trump, but......but I am really believing there will be a recommendation for criminal indictment against Trump, against Eastman, against Giuliani, maybe against that bloke, Clark/

They haven't yet mentioned Meadows or Brooks. So maybe they will NOT get a recommendation for indictment. But, that's not to say the DOJ won't.

I'll say I have seen most of today's video clips in previous hearings. Nonetheless, it is riveting to seem them offered in a more linear and compact presentation.

BTW, if haven't seen it yet.....but maybe can bring it up online tonight....well, make sure you catch Cheney's opening statement.
I must say ..... that woman has gravitas.

Lol

----------------------------------------------------------------
Well, poster Sunni, it didn't appear that way today. To me.
After all, they presented on-camera testimony from Republicans under oath and at risk of perjury. And those testifying Republicans were relaying what they saw and what they heard.
So, to my eye, well, it didn't look like any committee...."demtard' or otherwise.....was making up crazy lies.

Now, if poster Sunni can be helpful and constructive here......well, please detail those incidents of falsehoods that he says the Committee 'made up' in today's presentation.

Thanx, in advance.
I see that none of your detractors seem able to form any sort of argument against your postings.
I wonder if there is a forum where intelligent cons go to post ? If there are any of course.

Congress never investigated. They have no proof that the so called conspiracy theories are not true. It is their onus to prove they are before they can refer anyone for anything.

It would be if we were a nation of law, but we are under a fascist dictatorship now.

The question is how much that corrupt pile of shit Garland is willing to risk?

Not this much though.

I noted the 'Nothingburger' meme in post #40.

But I'm not so sure that is applicable.

I say that with the idea that the phrase the Committee used with the referrals..."and others".....seems, well, ominous.

So, if one is within the circle of people who know stuff that was criminal, who may have fudged in testimony they gave previously, or fear that some other colleague may try to pin some degree of blame, or may wish they had framed their testimony differentlly ......well......well, I'm bettin' that they are not among those who think this 'criminal referral'-thingy is a Nothing Burger.

But that's just how I think. You?

Chili lives in his own delusions.

He's an extinct sloth, and even when he existed, they were dumb.

Is it being broadcast on the Cartoon Network, so that most democrats will see it?

It's okay though - the Nazi show trial is ending - but you'll always have your hate - and that's what really matters.
You should look in the mirror, when talking about hate. No one hates more than the Republican right.

bagdad-bob.jpg

Here's a guy the New Republicans can trust.

Ignoring your original post for now, let’s focus on your chosen thread headline:

...the J6 Hearing's about the attack on our democracy ...​

Why do you talk about an attack on “our” democracy?

Are you a citizen of the American republic, Chili?

And did you not yet hear that the United States of America is not a “democracy,” in any event? It is, in fact, a Constitutional republic.
Nah, let's ignore your distraction and focus on the topic.

Insurrection. Ouch.

Forum List

Back