The J6 Committee May Know That Trump Did Grab That Wheel: UPDATE With Video Link

Trump defenders have manufactured one discrepancy already: he couldn’t have done that because “The Beast”’s structure made that impossible. Well, actually, that’s not quite true — but it’s also irrelevant, because the Secret Service didn’t use The Beast — the limo — to take him back to the West Wing. They used one of their SUV’s, where it’s much easier for Trump to do what it seems he did.

According to the source close to the agency, both Ornato and Engel have appeared before the committee on the record and behind closed doors, at the committee's request. Those sessions were recorded, but not used in Tuesday's hearing.

In other words, the committee already has testimony taken under oath from the Secret Service agent (Engel) and the guy in charge of WH operations (Ornato). Given how careful they’ve been so far, I am completely confident the committee would never have had Hutchinson testify about the wheel grabbing unless they already had, on tape, corroborating testimony from these two.

So why are Ornato and Engel offering to testify again? Well, maybe they aren’t, really. More to the point, if the committee gets them under oath again, they would have to answer some very uncomfortable questions:

What Donald Trump Limo Video on Jan. 6 Reveals

You have to watch it closely, and it’s hard to see details, but there's clearly someone in the back seat with a lot of white shirt cuff showing who’s waving his hands around and appears to be moving toward the driver.

LOL, it shows nothing Carl, you mental help.

Trump defenders have manufactured one discrepancy already: he couldn’t have done that because “The Beast”’s structure made that impossible. Well, actually, that’s not quite true — but it’s also irrelevant, because the Secret Service didn’t use The Beast — the limo — to take him back to the West Wing. They used one of their SUV’s, where it’s much easier for Trump to do what it seems he did.

According to the source close to the agency, both Ornato and Engel have appeared before the committee on the record and behind closed doors, at the committee's request. Those sessions were recorded, but not used in Tuesday's hearing.

In other words, the committee already has testimony taken under oath from the Secret Service agent (Engel) and the guy in charge of WH operations (Ornato). Given how careful they’ve been so far, I am completely confident the committee would never have had Hutchinson testify about the wheel grabbing unless they already had, on tape, corroborating testimony from these two.

So why are Ornato and Engel offering to testify again? Well, maybe they aren’t, really. More to the point, if the committee gets them under oath again, they would have to answer some very uncomfortable questions:

You have to watch it closely, and it’s hard to see details, but there's clearly someone in the back seat with a lot of white shirt cuff showing who’s waving his hands around and appears to be moving toward the driver.

We're still speculating. I do believe the truth will be further verified this week.

poor democrats, they got nothing but jan six...biden is a god awful crappy excuse for a president and everyone knows the old senile fool is a total joke

poor democrats, they got nothing but jan six...biden is a god awful crappy excuse for a president and everyone knows the old senile fool is a total joke
And the repubs are stuck with God awful trump ordained candidates. In case you missed it....Joe's approval is up....he just signed a huge bill that will address climate change and help seniors with drug costs...and the Dems have pulled ahead in the Congressional outlook for November.

Now...go back to the fetal position.

Which, given that she swore she was told he was in the Beast, makes the story less believable.
Most women don't know one vehicle for another. The more important question is why haven't the security personnel themselves testified as to what did happen. What are they trying to cover up and why ?

And the repubs are stuck with God awful trump ordained candidates. In case you missed it....Joe's approval is up....he just signed a huge bill that will address climate change and help seniors with drug costs...and the Dems have pulled ahead in the Congressional outlook for November.

Now...go back to the fetal position.
The Trump back candidate for Arizona's Secretary of State is a far-right extremist. Arizona Secretary of State oversees the election board. I'm pretty sure there's a very definite conflict of interest here and potential criminal activity. You don't want an extremist in charge of the votes. He claimed that Obama was a Nazi. Obama has no military training at all. The old keepers on the other hand have modeled their paramilitary organization after Hitler's Sturmabteilung ( SA ) . Which makes his statement about Obama totally ludicrous. He's also said that the Mexican army is invading the United States he urged people to buy and stockpile guns. He created his own treason list which included a bunch of Democrats and Jesse Jackson. Not only is he a member of the old keepers he sponsored several events in Arizona. I don't understand why he's even allowed to apply for the position. This is how crazy things are getting.

The Trump back candidate for Arizona's Secretary of State is a far-right extremist. Arizona Secretary of State oversees the election board. I'm pretty sure there's a very definite conflict of interest here and potential criminal activity. You don't want an extremist in charge of the votes. He claimed that Obama was a Nazi. Obama has no military training at all. The old keepers on the other hand have modeled their paramilitary organization after Hitler's Sturmabteilung ( SA ) . Which makes his statement about Obama totally ludicrous. He's also said that the Mexican army is invading the United States he urged people to buy and stockpile guns. He created his own treason list which included a bunch of Democrats and Jesse Jackson. Not only is he a member of the old keepers he sponsored several events in Arizona. I don't understand why he's even allowed to apply for the position. This is how crazy things are getting.
Typo: I was saying oath keepers but the voice machine kept printing out old keepers. Sorry I didn't proofread it.

What’s really amusing is that even if Trump was angry with the SS not allowing him to go to the Capital and tried to take control of the car, it’s no crime. What law allows the SS to constrain the President’s movements? In his case I would have said “pull the car over and let me out, I’m going to the Capital if I have to walk”. Trump was in no danger from the protestors, they were all there to support him.

What’s really amusing is that even if Trump was angry with the SS not allowing him to go to the Capital and tried to take control of the car, it’s no crime. What law allows the SS to constrain the President’s movements? In his case I would have said “pull the car over and let me out, I’m going to the Capital if I have to walk”. Trump was in no danger from the protestors, they were all there to support him.
Are you serious? if trump had walked to the Capitol, he would have shown the world he was nothing more than a leader of an insurrection. Remember what his attorney told him?

Yeah, they weren't there to hurt him. They were there to hang Mike Pence and trump was okay with it.

It's not a crime, it's just another proof that shows his deranged State of mind during that time.

Most women don't know one vehicle for another. The more important question is why haven't the security personnel themselves testified as to what did happen. What are they trying to cover up and why ?
She wasn't even a witness and is totally relying on a conversation she claims she heard. The people she says she heard certainly know the difference between limo and SUV, and absolutely know which one is the Beast. As to why they haven't testified, they don't make that decision, the committee does, by calling them, so what is the committee hiding? Are they afraid people will find out they whole thing was made up?

And there is a great deal of misogyny in what you said.

She wasn't even a witness and is totally relying on a conversation she claims she heard. The people she says she heard certainly know the difference between limo and SUV, and absolutely know which one is the Beast. As to why they haven't testified, they don't make that decision, the committee does, by calling them, so what is the committee hiding? Are they afraid people will find out they whole thing was made up?

And there is a great deal of misogyny in what you said.
I did not say all women, that would be misogynist. I said most women. Which if you check the statistics, is reliable information not opinion. Much of what we're taught when we were Young whether true or not becomes our reality. I grew up in a household with a strong mother, and five older sisters. I can guarantee you I'm not a misogynist I totally respect them all. As for the issue, the woman is not known as a liar, if she says she heard this from others, she most likely did. So others are either lying, because they fear for the jobs and or they simply fear trump.

I did not say all women, that would be misogynist. I said most women. Which if you check the statistics, is reliable information not opinion. Much of what we're taught when we were Young whether true or not becomes our reality. I grew up in a household with a strong mother, and five older sisters. I can guarantee you I'm not a misogynist I totally respect them all. As for the issue, the woman is not known as a liar, if she says she heard this from others, she most likely did. So others are either lying, because they fear for the jobs and or they simply fear trump.
Couple of points here. One, I would like to see the source that says MOST women can't differentiate a limo vs an SUV. I think that's an error. Two, this is the problem with second-hand information. She swore under oath that she heard the incident happened in the Beast, and we don't have any reason to believe she was lying. Assuming that's what she heard, it's very likely she heard someone inflating an incident into something it wasn't, because it would be extremely difficult for anyone to reach all the way from the back seat of the Beast and grab the steering wheel. That would mean the story has to be thrown out as fiction. If, OTOH, she did NOT hear that it was in the Beast but swore it was, then the story has to be thrown out, because it is wrong. Until the agents themselves testify, this is very little to get excited about.

Couple of points here. One, I would like to see the source that says MOST women can't differentiate a limo vs an SUV. I think that's an error. Two, this is the problem with second-hand information. She swore under oath that she heard the incident happened in the Beast, and we don't have any reason to believe she was lying. Assuming that's what she heard, it's very likely she heard someone inflating an incident into something it wasn't, because it would be extremely difficult for anyone to reach all the way from the back seat of the Beast and grab the steering wheel. That would mean the story has to be thrown out as fiction. If, OTOH, she did NOT hear that it was in the Beast but swore it was, then the story has to be thrown out, because it is wrong. Until the agents themselves testify, this is very little to get excited about.
Quora>why-do-women-typically-know-less-about-cars-than-men?-Quora August 27, 2018 I agree with you that until these agents testify it is little too good upset about, if you're going to get upset about things.

Quora>why-do-women-typically-know-less-about-cars-than-men?-Quora August 27, 2018 I agree with you that until these agents testify it is little too good upset about, if you're going to get upset about things.
Women may not know the differences between a Honda or a Toyota. A Ford or a Chevy. Or a particular brand or make of car. To try and stretch it to argue that most women don't know the difference between a limo and a SUV is a bit much. You do know that there are women who drive SUVs right? Do you think they're thinking that they're driving a limo?

Forum List

Back