The Israeli Palestinian Conflict: 10 Myths Preventing Peace

Mojo2

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2013
The Israeli Palestinian Conflict: 10 Myths Preventing Peace

How many of these myths do you believe now after watching this video?

Last edited by a moderator:
Another video/sound bite from a pro-Israel advocacy group, meh :eusa_hand:

You Muslims don't get it.

You are fundamentally mistaken.

We sometimes look back at historical characters and wonder if the Nazis, or other obviously REALLY bad guys, actually realized at the time, that they were the bad guys.

You DO understand, don't you, that in this equation Muslims are the bad guys, right?

Last edited:

We sometimes look back at historical characters and wonder if the Nazis, or other obviously REALLY bad guys, actually realized at the time, that they were the bad guys.

You DO understand, don't you, that in this equation Muslims are the bad guys, right?

I am not now, never have been, nor do I ever intend to become, a Muslim, just an FYI. :D

How am I fundamentally mistaken? Are you saying they're not a pro-Israel advocacy group?

There are no "Good Guys" or "Bad Guys" that's Hollywood talking, nothing to do with the real world.

Instead of pointing out what you agree or not (or what is wrong?) in the video, all you propals only repeating "Israeli propaganda!!" Here again I cone to wonder WHY? Anyone care to explain in detail what is wrong in this video? I'm waiting.

It doesn't matter if they are pro Israelis or pro Palestinians they can either be true or false, problem is your fear is to admit you wrong, it drive you crazy but you can't see it because your ego is too fucking blinding tied with your hatred - so you say we are not humanitarian or even inhumane but you never seem to even say one thing against Hamas for example although you don't fully support them just because you fear to admit you wrong, the easy part "Israel propaganda! !"

I am not now, never have been, nor do I ever intend to become, a Muslim, just an FYI. :D

How am I fundamentally mistaken? Are you saying they're not a pro-Israel advocacy group?

There are no "Good Guys" or "Bad Guys" that's Hollywood talking, nothing to do with the real world.

To the contrary, the situation today runs counter to THAT Hollywood plot line.

The actual Hollywood plot line being played out in this entire conflict is that not enough people are willing to tell the Palestinians they are in the wrong so they keep trying to turn their chicken shit political position into chicken salad.

Well, it won't fly here.

There IS a right and there is a wrong here.

Oh, there is pathos and extenuating circumstances and mitigating factors and emotionally moving stories involved in this whole story and on both sides.

But when you cast that to the side you can more clearly see that the Israelis have, at least, an equal claim to the contested territory. But this isn't about land or else Arafat would have snapped up Clinton's Camp David offer of 95% of what the Palestinians had previously asked for.

But, as I said, that aside, there is no doubt the Hamas-led Palestinians are the Bad Guys here.

If for no other reason than they are the Middle Eastern version of the KKK.

They murder Jews when they can or they condone those actions.

Their opposition to the recognition of the Jews stems from their belief that Jews were or are descendants of apes and pigs.

Just like it's un-cool to be racist toward Blacks, its just as bad, or should I say its WORSE to want to kill Jews!

And THAT is the Palestinian's position.

They are the Bad Guys.

Any pro Palestinian willing to disprove any fact or have anything they would like to share about this video?? I'm very curious you all Prop's tend to be very busy when we actually DO want your insightful opinion.

Instead of pointing out what you agree or not (or what is wrong?) in the video, all you propals only repeating "Israeli propaganda!!" Here again I cone to wonder WHY? Anyone care to explain in detail what is wrong in this video? I'm waiting.

Sure, the first thing out of his mouth was that in 1947 the UN voted to give land to the Jews and the Palestinians.

Whoa!

The UN didn't have any land.

Sure, the first thing out of his mouth was that in 1947 the UN voted to give land to the Jews and the Palestinians.

Whoa!

Wrong again Tinmore!
The UN vote for future plan when the British Mandate would be over, therefore the vote is completely legitimate - The British agreed as well, Anything else?

Is there something you don't agree with in the video?

Yes. The whole premise behind the video, which basically fabricates so called, "misconceptions" and then proceeds to "debunk" them. This is called a Straw Man fallacy, most often used by shysters and most effective when the audience is ignorant or uninformed about the original argument.

Whoa!

Wrong again Tinmore!
The UN vote for future plan when the British Mandate would be over, therefore the vote is completely legitimate - The British agreed as well, Anything else?

So? The mandate did not have any land either.

Whoa!

Wrong again Tinmore!

The British Mandate held the land temporarily for 25 years (same about Trans Jordan) until the UN would be the one deciding what to do with this land.
If you don't accept the UN jurisdiction this is a different issue..is that it?

Wrong again Tinmore!

The British Mandate held the land temporarily for 25 years (same about Trans Jordan) until the UN would be the one deciding what to do with this land.

The mandate temporarily held Palestine in trust. It was not their land and therefore it was not theirs to give away.

The UN never owned that land.

The mandate temporarily held Palestine in trust. It was not their land and therefore it was not theirs to give away.

Neither the Palestinians.

Neither the Palestinians.

The guy in the video said that the UN was going to give land.

The UN had no land.

That doesn't make any sense.

2e4i74l.jpg

The Manchurian muslim doing his THING.....

As negotiations begin, Obama sides with Hamas

Powerline ^

Israel has agreed to extend a ceasefire that ended a month of fighting in Gaza beyond its Friday expiration date, the Jerusalem Post reports. However, Hamas says it will resume fighting unless significant progress is made in negotiations. For Hamas, significant progress means significant concessions on its demands for money, an end to Israel’s blockade, and access for Gaza’s Palestinians into Israel. If the past is any guide, Hamas would use the money and the blockade to rearm, and use access into Israel to conduct terrorism.President Obama seems to side with Hamas. At a press conference today, he essentially...

Forum List

Back