A Solution To The Middle East Conflict

Typist

Rookie
Aug 6, 2014
Greetings All,

Thank you for taking the time to consider my remarks.

This article proposes that the Mideast conflict between Israel and Palestine is approaching a historic fork in the road.

Down one road lies a dramatic success in which almost all the goals of all the parties are met in an irrevocable permanent manner. Down the other road lies a dramatic failure of biblical proportions. Most reading this will live to see which road is taken.

The following is a proposal which offers the parties an opportunity to take the road of peace by resolving the MidEast conflict in a decisive, permanent and timely manner.

To prepare ourselves for such a wonderful future, we must first pay the price of saying goodbye to a tragic past.

Saying Goodbye To The Past

Before we consider the solution offered below, it's important for us to be resolutely clear about what has been tried already and proven beyond not to work. As the saying goes, repeating the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is the definition of stupidity.

Any benefit a reader might receive from this article will necessarily be built upon their willingness to face a well documented fact that nothing which has been tried so far over the last six decades has succeeded in resolving the MidEast conflict.

Not war or threats of war, not negotiation, not a finger pointing blame game, not analysis and talk, not experts, not American mediation, not the management of captive populations, not economic development, not clever technology, not waiting and hoping things will somehow get better.

None of it. None of it has worked.

Despite all these endlessly repeated efforts exerted over such a long period of time by so many so capable people, Israelis still don't have the peace and security they yearn for, and the Palestinians still don't have the freedom and land they so desperately desire. Both parties may instead be careening ever closer towards an uncontrollable descent in to chaos.

If a reader can squarely face the failure of all that has come before, if they can surrender the notion that repeating the same repetitive patterns over and over will somehow bring different and better results, that reader will then be on the edge of seeing a permanent peace which can satisfy the core demands of all parties to the conflict.

The Path To A Real And Permanent Peace

Like all peoples, the Israelis long for a durable peace, security and freedom, a safe place to raise their children and build a prosperous future. The whole point of establishing the state of Israel was to secure these worthy goals.

The bad news is that such a place will never exist for Jews in the Middle East. Three major wars, multiple uprising, waves of terrorist attacks, and six decades of never ending insecurity, hostility and death prove this beyond all doubt. So much blood has been spilled, so much hatred invoked, over such a period of time, that there is now no chance of a real peace within the lifetimes of anyone currently living.

In fact, the stable secure peace that Israelis seek may not exist for anyone in the entire Middle East for a century to come, as the Arab world is not only in conflict with Israel, but with itself.

How will Israel create a true lasting peace with it's neighbors if those countries should dissolve in to religious, political and economic chaos, a possibility which is looking increasingly likely? Israel should not confuse a history of defeating it's neighbor's strengths with an ability to survive their very real weaknesses.

The path to a permanent peace will be built upon a realistic recognition that the tragedy of Zionism is that it's a very noble goal, married to a very bad plan. A great race, led to exactly the wrong place. A very understandable mistake, made by brilliant and brave people, with a potentially catastrophic outcome.

The good news is that there is an excellent solution available which could accomplish the most fundamental goals of Zionism in a breathtakingly short period of time.

The good news is that the safest, most secure and prosperous place on Earth would welcome the people of Israel with open arms.

The good news is that the Jewish people can find everything they've been seeking for centuries in the United States.

What Is The Bottom Line?

Yes, ok, I know, I'm about to lose a great many of our Israeli friends. Ok, I hear you, leaving the Holy Land will definitely not be a welcome proposal for many.

But before you go, perhaps you might help us understand....

What is most important to you?

- An ever threatened Jewish state eternally in conflict with it's crumbling neighbors?

- Or the best peace, security and prosperity available on the planet Earth for your children?

What will your grandchildren inherit from you? What is it that you want most for your descendants? What is your bottom line?

Welcome To America!

The people of the United States would welcome the ingenius Jews of Israel as fellow citizens. America has after all been Israel's best friend since the beginning.

The American West is full of empty federal land which can be shared with the Israeli people, who would undoubtably work miracles with it.

Anti-semitism is minimal in the United States, and there are already about as many Jews in the United States as there are in Israel.

This prosperous Jewish population of the United States would rush to assist the new immigrants, just as they have faithfully supported the state of Israel.

The billions of dollars currently spent each year on defending Israel can be reinvested in the transition and in improving the lives of Israelis of limited means.

The children of Israel would no longer be required to become soldiers. This benefit alone should be enough, shouldn't it?

The people of Israel would be once and for all liberated from corrupt fascist dictatorships, religious fanatics, murderous neighbors, incoming rockets, tunneling militants, the disrespect of much of the world community, and a long history of chronic discrimination, oppression, abuse and slaughter.

The people of Israel would instead become welcome members of the world's oldest democracy, and citizens of the most prosperous and secure nation on Earth.

Come to America Israel, there is no faster, more reliable and durable way to secure the fundamental goals of Zionism.

Giving up the ancient dream of Israel will be a painful price for many without question. Peace will not come for free. We can't ignore that a true sacrifice is required.

But in return for that significant sacrifice Israelis would receive the assurance that their children will not perish in the firestorm which must inevitably envelope the Middle East sooner or later if this conflict is not resolved.

This peace does not require war, death and suffering to achieve. This peace does not require danger or risk. This peace does not require endlessly unsuccessful negotiations with former and current terrorists. This peace does not require trust in pieces of paper, or the promises of those who seek Israel's extermination. This peace does not make the security of Jews dependent on what their enemies do or don't do now or in the future.

This peace does not require waiting. Why should Israelis wait even more generations for the Palestinians to give them peace, when they can grasp the peace they seek all by themselves right now?

Come to America our Israeli friends, come to America.

The Price Of Failure

We should recall that population-wise Israel is smaller than New York City. While the state of Israel contains some of the world's most capable people, eight million citizens still makes for a tiny country.

To complicate matters further, Arabs are outproducing Jews within Israel. This means that at some point Israelis will face a lose/lose choice between surrendering their Jewish state, or surrendering their democracy. Both of these outcomes would destroy the soul of Israel.

Israel has already lost the public relations war in Europe and most other parts of the world, and is steadily losing ground in United States as well. Whether this is just and fair and right does not matter. It simply does not matter. What matters is that the Palestinians are winning the decisive public relationship battle. The same underdog sympathy which was crucial to the establishment of Israel is now being aimed at the Palestinians.

And that means the people of Israel will be ever more isolated and alone within the world community as we dive deeper in to an ever more globalized 21st century. If the conflict continues endlessly, sooner or later Israel will have no friends anywhere, and 8 million Jews will fight for their survival against 200 million Arabs completely on their own. This is what losing the public relations battle inevitably entails.

We might also recall that Israel's defenders have to win every single time, forever. But Israel's enemies only have to win once, just once.

Each year that passes without a resolution to the MidEast conflict is like another turn of the pistol barrel in a game of Russian roulette. While Israel looks invulnerable now, change is the one thing we can always count on, and sooner or later the chamber will contain a bullet.

Even the ancient story of Israel teaches us that whatever the ever brave and brilliant Jews construct, the changing tides of history can quickly sweep away. It's true for all of us.

The 21st century is going to be an era of unprecedented carnage, just as previous centuries have been. Technology is racing forward at an ever accelerating rate which further empowers everybody, including the bad guys. There is little chance the great powers can do more than slow the spread of weapons of mass destruction, given that they can't even liberate themselves from those weapons.

Sooner or later the murderous bad guys will get lucky and figure out how to deploy weapons of mass destruction within the tiny country of Israel, and surely other countries as well.

One bad day, one miscalculation, one unlucky break, one failure one time, one push of a button, that's all it would take to push Israel in to chaos. Israel could be gone in a day, an hour, in the time it takes to read this article. Welcome to the 21st century.

This is an unthinkable future, but it is coming nonetheless. The Iron Dome will not stop it from coming. The IDF can not win every single battle, forever. The Israelis can not out smart everybody, always. Nobody overcomes every single challenge from now until the end of time.

I beg our Israeli friends not to confuse their amazing accomplishments of the past with an ability to manage any future which might come. Israel has too many enemies. It is too small to survive the emerging mass destruction era of the 21st century. This reality must be faced with humility if the people of Israel are to be spared a Second Holocaust. All of us across the world must surrender our hubris if we are to save our kids.

While this is a grim tale indeed, all the epic suffering coming to the Middle East can be avoided. There is an abundance of good news here for anyone who wants peace, and is willing to act decisively to achieve it.

The people of Israel can choose their children's future over an ancient Zionist dream. If they do, all the peace, security and prosperity they so desire and deserve can be theirs. Not maybe someday in future generations, but for sure, today.

Come to America our Israeli friends, come to America. You'll never find in Israel what is already waiting for you here in America right now.

Last edited:
Are you really John Kerry?

In any case, that is a version of Zionism I could get behind. :)

And the US is virtually empty with just 313,000,000 people in 3,719,000 sq miles. Only 84 people per square mile.

"A land without people, for a people without land." :D

Last edited:
Greetings All,

[SNIP]

Come to America our Israeli friends, come to America. You'll never find in Israel what is already waiting for you here in America right now.

The Israeli Palestinian Conflict: 10 Myths Preventing Peace

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you really John Kerry?

Yes, but my boss won't let me use my real name here, so don't tell anybody, ok? :)

In any case, that is a version of Zionism I could get behind.

I'm hoping to find Israelis who will respond. I'm sure there will be objections from some, and I'd like to learn what points they will make. If anybody can suggest Israeli or Palestinian online communities where I might post this, please share the link.

Whoops! I see Obama coming down the hall, gotta go!

I'll be fully honest with you, this is amazing idea, although it has some cons I can realize the entire idea behind it.
I Got a very new perspective based on what you said, If peace is what we want, This line of creativity also got me thinking, well the Americans have all the rights to refuse, so instead of transferring 7 million Israelis and destroy the entire state of Israel, why won't we just send the Palestinians to the US? 4.4 million Palestinians and let Israel take over Gaza which is already half destroyed, this could be a great idea don't you think? we can also encourage better connection between the east and the west by including Israel in the United States and change the name to something like 'The United States 2'!
I think this is terrific!

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but we already gave Utah to the Mormons.

Pico Blvd and Woodland Hills are as crowded as the Gaza Strip, no room there.

Would you consider Wisconsin?

It's not the Holy Land (unless you're into cheese), but you will be closer to Toastman and he sure does love kissing your butt!

Last edited:
Hi Daniyel, thanks for replying to my post, your kind comments are appreciated.

May I ask, are you with the IDF? If yes, would you perhaps assist me in connecting with that community? I'd like to hear their input if possible.

well the Americans have all the rights to refuse,

My reasoning is as follows. We've allowed 10-12 million illegal immigrants to enter America, and most of them are poor, uneducated, speak foreign languages etc. If we can do that, it seems we could also accommodate 8 million educated capable Israelis, who would be in a position to make much more of a contribution to our country. Obtaining all that talent would be a big benefit to America, a real score for us.

I'm not sure if this even requires a big decision from America, as most Israelis could probably emigrate here under the current system if they so chose.

why won't we just send the Palestinians to the US? 4.4 million Palestinians

Please understand that I'm NOT offering any kind of insult to the Palestinians in saying this, but I doubt America would welcome them. You know, 9/11 and so on. They surely would not be welcomed in the same way that Israelis would be.

And it wouldn't solve the problem away. Even if every Palestinian left the Holy Land and came here, Israel would still face 200 million other Arabs, and Iran etc.

Maybe the US should absorb the 200,000,000 arabs?

I think that could have benefits.

May I ask, are you with the IDF? If yes, would you perhaps assist me in connecting with that community? I'd like to hear their input if possible.
First connecting to the IDF won't change much, the IDF operate under the Israel Defense department..I can give you some links.
http://www.idfblog.com/about-the-idf/contact-us/ - This is the official IDF site.
http://mfa.gov.il/MFA/Pages/ContactUs.aspx - Foreign Ministry affairs of Israel.
English Gateway to the Knesset Website - The Israeli Parliament (Knesset) I think reaching one of the ministers/Knesset members would be the best possibility.
http://www.gov.il/firstgov/english - This is the government portal you might find it useful as well.
Don't hang many hopes, but I think you could learn more by talking to the Israeli officials.

My reasoning is as follows. We've allowed 10-12 million illegal immigrants to enter America, and most of them are poor, uneducated, speak foreign languages etc. If we can do that, it seems we could also accommodate 8 million educated capable Israelis, who would be in a position to make much more of a contribution to our country. Obtaining all that talent would be a big benefit to America, a real score for us.

I'm not sure if this even requires a big decision from America, as most Israelis could probably emigrate here under the current system if they so chose.
The creativity is important, however Israelis would never leave Israel, specially the Jews.
You can read about a similar idea came up in the past by Meir Khane when everything could've been easier, today minister Moshe Feiglin willing to push it forward.
The idea is to provide support for Palestinians/Israeli Arabs willing to leaving Israel, 80% of the Israelis are Jewish and connected to Israel beyond any imagination, all the history and religion is based on Israel, so far we doing better every year except the Palestinians issue which get worse, I was kind of rhetorical when I answered I'm sorry if I misled you.

Please understand that I'm NOT offering any kind of insult to the Palestinians in saying this, but I doubt America would welcome them. You know, 9/11 and so on. They surely would not be welcomed in the same way that Israelis would be.
And it wouldn't solve the problem away. Even if every Palestinian left the Holy Land and came here, Israel would still face 200 million other Arabs, and Iran etc.
Core problem of terrorism/crime is that it flourish in 3rd class countries, the Palestinian conflict, whether its solved or not won't bring much peace to the M.E. anyway and giving the Palestinians entire Israel won't change much because they simply return favor to Iran and who else doesn't seek the destruction of the US by joining them neutrally as every Arab state support Arabs - does Israel have to do anything with Syria Sunni vs Shiite hatred? Iran calling death to every Western civilization? raising violence in India? (I know its Asia) - drop the conspiracies - the Palestinian conflict is just another hook to hang on Israel and Western societies, some past 'Arab Spring' countries willing to stabilize and finally step forward, but the terrorism of the failing countries rage wars and hold everything back and to raise entire continent is nearly impossible(same about Africa) , its only the Arabs that can help themselves - check the video above it relates pretty much to the topic, Israel endured thank god all these years of devastating wars, to the most advance country in the M.E. (Do they have Nano-technology research in Turkey?) - the Palestinian conflict is nothing compared to the nuclear power Iran attempt to gain, ISIS is planning, Hezbullah in Lebanon is planning, and God knows what else.
The best solution is to simply push everything forward, Israel and the US each other, it is very comfort to consider the US as shelter to Jews, but giving up Israel would mean the Europeans/Americans will remain the only targets left, as every Arab struggle to climb the top, once they will do what they do best and unite all against us, Israel won't be terror meat machine anymore, and if you think 8 million illegal aliens is a problem, think about 300,000,000 radical Muslims in the middle east only.

[MENTION=50357]Typist[/MENTION]

It's not the Holy Land (unless you're into cheese), but you will be closer to Toastman and he sure does love kissing your butt!

I'm closer to Vermont

I can give you some links.

Thanks! As you can see, I have much to learn.

Don't hang many hopes, but I think you could learn more by talking to the Israeli officials.

Truthfully, I don't have great hopes either, but this is what I know how to do so I'm doing it. I agree I can learn by talking with any Israeli, so I'm working on that as well.

The creativity is important, however Israelis would never leave Israel, specially the Jews.

You are most likely right. However, I perceive Israelis to be very intelligent clear eyed realists, especially about security, and I sincerely believe what I've suggested is the only plan which can guarantee the security of Mideast Jews.

You can read about a similar idea came up in the past by Meir Khane when everything could've been easier, today minister Moshe Feiglin willing to push it forward.

I will read up on this, thanks.

80% of the Israelis are Jewish and connected to Israel beyond any imagination

To me, the question boils down to this. What are Israelis most connected to? The state of Israel? Or their own children? Defending Israel means putting one's children at risk. Moving to America doesn't. Why put one's children at risk defending Israel if even better security can be easily obtained elsewhere? It doesn't make sense to me.

As I understand it, the whole point of the state of Israel is to protect the Jewish people. It seems a great many people have become so distracted by a particular chosen means (Israel) that they've forgotten all about the desired end (security).

the Palestinian conflict is nothing compared to the nuclear power Iran attempt to gain, ISIS is planning, Hezbullah in Lebanon is planning, and God knows what else.

Yes, my thoughts exactly. The problem I see for the IDF is that the accelerating advance of technology gives advantage to attackers and those with nothing to lose. The breathtaking speed and power of future conflicts means a momentary loss of advantage can quickly result in a permanent disaster. There is no room for error, a principle Israelis will be well aware of. This will be increasingly true for all countries, but especially for tiny countries.

and if you think 8 million illegal aliens is a problem, think about 300,000,000 radical Muslims in the middle east only.

From an American point of view 8 million Jews, however capable they indeed are, can not protect America from whatever mass chaos may explode in the Middle East. We can protect you by offering you a way out of there, but you are too small to protect us.

However, importing Israeli genius in to America would be a great bonanza for us, imho. You are far more useful to us here than you can ever be there.

In the past I've had neighbors with relentlessly barking dogs, which tends to really piss me off. Because I couldn't afford to move, I had to engage in years of patient neighbor diplomacy which was only somewhat effective. Despite my best efforts, I still had to eat a lot of barking.

Why would I keep bothering with this pain in the butt if I won the lottery?

Greetings All,

Thank you for taking the time to consider my remarks.

This article proposes that the Mideast conflict between Israel and Palestine is approaching a historic fork in the road.

Down one road lies a dramatic success in which almost all the goals of all the parties are met in an irrevocable permanent manner. Down the other road lies a dramatic failure of biblical proportions. Most reading this will live to see which road is taken.

The following is a proposal which offers the parties an opportunity to take the road of peace by resolving the MidEast conflict in a decisive, permanent and timely manner.

To prepare ourselves for such a wonderful future, we must first pay the price of saying goodbye to a tragic past.

Saying Goodbye To The Past

Before we consider the solution offered below, it's important for us to be resolutely clear about what has been tried already and proven beyond not to work. As the saying goes, repeating the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is the definition of stupidity.

Any benefit a reader might receive from this article will necessarily be built upon their willingness to face a well documented fact that nothing which has been tried so far over the last six decades has succeeded in resolving the MidEast conflict.

Not war or threats of war, not negotiation, not a finger pointing blame game, not analysis and talk, not experts, not American mediation, not the management of captive populations, not economic development, not clever technology, not waiting and hoping things will somehow get better.

None of it. None of it has worked.

Despite all these endlessly repeated efforts exerted over such a long period of time by so many so capable people, Israelis still don't have the peace and security they yearn for, and the Palestinians still don't have the freedom and land they so desperately desire. Both parties may instead be careening ever closer towards an uncontrollable descent in to chaos.

If a reader can squarely face the failure of all that has come before, if they can surrender the notion that repeating the same repetitive patterns over and over will somehow bring different and better results, that reader will then be on the edge of seeing a permanent peace which can satisfy the core demands of all parties to the conflict.

The Path To A Real And Permanent Peace

Like all peoples, the Israelis long for a durable peace, security and freedom, a safe place to raise their children and build a prosperous future. The whole point of establishing the state of Israel was to secure these worthy goals.

The bad news is that such a place will never exist for Jews in the Middle East. Three major wars, multiple uprising, waves of terrorist attacks, and six decades of never ending insecurity, hostility and death prove this beyond all doubt. So much blood has been spilled, so much hatred invoked, over such a period of time, that there is now no chance of a real peace within the lifetimes of anyone currently living.

In fact, the stable secure peace that Israelis seek may not exist for anyone in the entire Middle East for a century to come, as the Arab world is not only in conflict with Israel, but with itself.

How will Israel create a true lasting peace with it's neighbors if those countries should dissolve in to religious, political and economic chaos, a possibility which is looking increasingly likely? Israel should not confuse a history of defeating it's neighbor's strengths with an ability to survive their very real weaknesses.

The path to a permanent peace will be built upon a realistic recognition that the tragedy of Zionism is that it's a very noble goal, married to a very bad plan. A great race, led to exactly the wrong place. A very understandable mistake, made by brilliant and brave people, with a potentially catastrophic outcome.

The good news is that there is an excellent solution available which could accomplish the most fundamental goals of Zionism in a breathtakingly short period of time.

The good news is that the safest, most secure and prosperous place on Earth would welcome the people of Israel with open arms.

The good news is that the Jewish people can find everything they've been seeking for centuries in the United States.

What Is The Bottom Line?

Yes, ok, I know, I'm about to lose a great many of our Israeli friends. Ok, I hear you, leaving the Holy Land will definitely not be a welcome proposal for many.

But before you go, perhaps you might help us understand....

What is most important to you?

- An ever threatened Jewish state eternally in conflict with it's crumbling neighbors?

- Or the best peace, security and prosperity available on the planet Earth for your children?

What will your grandchildren inherit from you? What is it that you want most for your descendants? What is your bottom line?

Welcome To America!

The people of the United States would welcome the ingenius Jews of Israel as fellow citizens. America has after all been Israel's best friend since the beginning.

The American West is full of empty federal land which can be shared with the Israeli people, who would undoubtably work miracles with it.

Anti-semitism is minimal in the United States, and there are already about as many Jews in the United States as there are in Israel.

This prosperous Jewish population of the United States would rush to assist the new immigrants, just as they have faithfully supported the state of Israel.

The billions of dollars currently spent each year on defending Israel can be reinvested in the transition and in improving the lives of Israelis of limited means.

The children of Israel would no longer be required to become soldiers. This benefit alone should be enough, shouldn't it?

The people of Israel would be once and for all liberated from corrupt fascist dictatorships, religious fanatics, murderous neighbors, incoming rockets, tunneling militants, the disrespect of much of the world community, and a long history of chronic discrimination, oppression, abuse and slaughter.

The people of Israel would instead become welcome members of the world's oldest democracy, and citizens of the most prosperous and secure nation on Earth.

Come to America Israel, there is no faster, more reliable and durable way to secure the fundamental goals of Zionism.

Giving up the ancient dream of Israel will be a painful price for many without question. Peace will not come for free. We can't ignore that a true sacrifice is required.

But in return for that significant sacrifice Israelis would receive the assurance that their children will not perish in the firestorm which must inevitably envelope the Middle East sooner or later if this conflict is not resolved.

This peace does not require war, death and suffering to achieve. This peace does not require danger or risk. This peace does not require endlessly unsuccessful negotiations with former and current terrorists. This peace does not require trust in pieces of paper, or the promises of those who seek Israel's extermination. This peace does not make the security of Jews dependent on what their enemies do or don't do now or in the future.

This peace does not require waiting. Why should Israelis wait even more generations for the Palestinians to give them peace, when they can grasp the peace they seek all by themselves right now?

Come to America our Israeli friends, come to America.

The Price Of Failure

We should recall that population-wise Israel is smaller than New York City. While the state of Israel contains some of the world's most capable people, eight million citizens still makes for a tiny country.

To complicate matters further, Arabs are outproducing Jews within Israel. This means that at some point Israelis will face a lose/lose choice between surrendering their Jewish state, or surrendering their democracy. Both of these outcomes would destroy the soul of Israel.

Israel has already lost the public relations war in Europe and most other parts of the world, and is steadily losing ground in United States as well. Whether this is just and fair and right does not matter. It simply does not matter. What matters is that the Palestinians are winning the decisive public relationship battle. The same underdog sympathy which was crucial to the establishment of Israel is now being aimed at the Palestinians.

And that means the people of Israel will be ever more isolated and alone within the world community as we dive deeper in to an ever more globalized 21st century. If the conflict continues endlessly, sooner or later Israel will have no friends anywhere, and 8 million Jews will fight for their survival against 200 million Arabs completely on their own. This is what losing the public relations battle inevitably entails.

We might also recall that Israel's defenders have to win every single time, forever. But Israel's enemies only have to win once, just once.

Each year that passes without a resolution to the MidEast conflict is like another turn of the pistol barrel in a game of Russian roulette. While Israel looks invulnerable now, change is the one thing we can always count on, and sooner or later the chamber will contain a bullet.

Even the ancient story of Israel teaches us that whatever the ever brave and brilliant Jews construct, the changing tides of history can quickly sweep away. It's true for all of us.

The 21st century is going to be an era of unprecedented carnage, just as previous centuries have been. Technology is racing forward at an ever accelerating rate which further empowers everybody, including the bad guys. There is little chance the great powers can do more than slow the spread of weapons of mass destruction, given that they can't even liberate themselves from those weapons.

Sooner or later the murderous bad guys will get lucky and figure out how to deploy weapons of mass destruction within the tiny country of Israel, and surely other countries as well.

One bad day, one miscalculation, one unlucky break, one failure one time, one push of a button, that's all it would take to push Israel in to chaos. Israel could be gone in a day, an hour, in the time it takes to read this article. Welcome to the 21st century.

This is an unthinkable future, but it is coming nonetheless. The Iron Dome will not stop it from coming. The IDF can not win every single battle, forever. The Israelis can not out smart everybody, always. Nobody overcomes every single challenge from now until the end of time.

I beg our Israeli friends not to confuse their amazing accomplishments of the past with an ability to manage any future which might come. Israel has too many enemies. It is too small to survive the emerging mass destruction era of the 21st century. This reality must be faced with humility if the people of Israel are to be spared a Second Holocaust. All of us across the world must surrender our hubris if we are to save our kids.

While this is a grim tale indeed, all the epic suffering coming to the Middle East can be avoided. There is an abundance of good news here for anyone who wants peace, and is willing to act decisively to achieve it.

The people of Israel can choose their children's future over an ancient Zionist dream. If they do, all the peace, security and prosperity they so desire and deserve can be theirs. Not maybe someday in future generations, but for sure, today.

Another ISLAMONAZI POPAGANDIST that refuses to see the fault lies with islam, and the only solution is to show the muslims who is in charge. The children of islam can choose endless war with the west or the chance to co-exist in peace, which do you think they will choose ?

Another ISLAMONAZI POPAGANDIST that refuses to see the fault lies with islam....

I'm not interested in who's at fault.

I'm interested in security.

The primary threat to both Jewish and Palestinian security is that many of us have become hopelessly addicted to the powerful ego stimulation generated by the blame game.

PS: Thank you for republishing my entire article again. I'm flattered by the extent of your interest. :)

Last edited:

Why not accept 5 million rocket firing child murdering ISLAMONAZI Palestinians into your neighbourhood. See how long it is before you change your mind and start shooting back at the terrorist scum. Or is that why you only want the Jews to move out. I say give the Jews Middle America as the mew National home of the Jews and allow them to booby trap all of Israel so the Palestinians kill themselves in their greed. Allow the Jews to rule themselves and generate their own income and GNP, while we watch the Palestinians destroy Israel and turn it Into another islamic shit hole.

Even the M.E. nations are rejecting the Palestinians because they know what they are like. They have been the cause of more civil wars in the region than any other group, and Jordan showed the only way to stop them. Shoot 50,000 "civilians" and tell the rest they will get the same unless the Palestinian leadership is evicted from the country

Maybe the US should absorb the 200,000,000 arabs?

I think that could have benefits.

And the Americans can then go and live in the M.E. , sounds fair to me see how long it is before the muslims destroy another country. By the way no access to mecca once you leave............

Good idea. Peace in our time.

1907758_666066300153534_4700999428153066274_n.jpg

Do you realise the red bit is the encampment that Israel would leave for current non-Approved Americans?

The Green bit is the land that they consider is being offered. "The Promised Land" you will find they call it.

To no one in particular....

Let's say I move across the tracks to the worst side of town, and then I get robbed. So I stand on a soapbox and yell to my friends....

"What I really want is security!!!"

My friends roll their eyes and look at me curiously, wondering if maybe I've been drinking. They take pity on me and offer me a room at their house in the best part of town. And I yell back...

"No!!! I want to conquer this shithole!!!"

Ok, whatever, my friends shrug.

And then the next time I get robbed nobody will listen to my story.

Forum List

Back