The Israeli Ground Offensive is About to Begin: Israel tells UN to evacuate everything north of Wadi Gaza Preserve within 24 hours

That’s not how a Christian would talk.

many people in Israel are infuriated with the government for failing, or allowing the attack to occur in the first place.
One would think they would be since Israel clearly should have reoccupied Gaza and destroyed Hamas years ago, but when the war cabinet considered taking such an action in 2018, one of the reasons they didn't was that the Israeli public didn't support it.

images
200w.gif

Looks like the Israeli ground offensive in Gaza is about to begin...

The Israelis have told the UN to evacuate northern Gaza within 24 hours...

https://www.axios.com/2023/10/13/israel-gaza-hamas-evacuate-un-ground-operation

Looks like they plan on striking very, very deep into Gaza this time...

And they're not wasting any time in doing it...

Looks like the Gazans - especially Hamas - are in the deep doo-doo...
My view is that the Israelis should not invade Gaza. Hamas was aware that this would be the result, since this is always the result, and they carried out their attack anyway. Why? Maybe they wanted Israel to attack. My view is that when the Israelis attack, they cannot avoid killing women and children. Pictures will show their troops inside a decimated area, dead Palestinians from the cleaning out process all over the place. Once again, Israel will be considered the aggressor and the antisemites here and in the world will have a field day demonizing all Jewish people simply because they are Jewish people. Other anti-Israeli countries may join the Frey, and all-out war will engulf the Middle East.
On the other hand, Netanyahu will use this attack as a way for him to stay out of prison (where he belongs) as he is most certain to be convicted for corruption if not for his incursion. Their legal system is now focused on Hamas and not on him. Wannabe dictators love this ploy.
My thought is that when in Rome, do as the Romans do. Send agents into Hamas territory and keep them on the defensive with sniper fire, bombs placed in strategic locations, small incursions,
some missiles here and there. Of course, the tunnels (paid for with financial aid from other countries) where Hamas is hiding need to first be demolished, and that comes first.

My view is that the Israelis should not invade Gaza. Hamas was aware that this would be the result, since this is always the result, and they carried out their attack anyway. Why? Maybe they wanted Israel to attack. My view is that when the Israelis attack, they cannot avoid killing women and children. Pictures will show their troops inside a decimated area, dead Palestinians from the cleaning out process all over the place. Once again, Israel will be considered the aggressor and the antisemites here and in the world will have a field day demonizing all Jewish people simply because they are Jewish people. Other anti-Israeli countries may join the Frey, and all-out war will engulf the Middle East.
On the other hand, Netanyahu will use this attack as a way for him to stay out of prison (where he belongs) as he is most certain to be convicted for corruption if not for his incursion. Their legal system is now focused on Hamas and not on him. Wannabe dictators love this ploy.
My thought is that when in Rome, do as the Romans do. Send agents into Hamas territory and keep them on the defensive with sniper fire, bombs placed in strategic locations, small incursions,
some missiles here and there. Of course, the tunnels (paid for with financial aid from other countries) where Hamas is hiding need to first be demolished, and that comes first.
The only alternative to destroying Hamas is to continue to tolerate Hamas terrorizing Israeli citizens with increasingly dangerous weapons and that is not going to happen. Tactically, the Hamas raid was a success, but strategically it was the worst mistake Hamas could ever have made.

As for other nations attacking Israel, Israel has called up 360,000 reservists, but Gaza is only a tiny place and I have read Israel only plans to send 10,000 soldiers into Gaza to destroy Hamas, so Israel is already planning to fight a multifront war if necessary.

The only alternative to destroying Hamas is to continue to tolerate Hamas terrorizing Israeli citizens with increasingly dangerous weapons and that is not going to happen. Tactically, the Hamas raid was a success, but strategically it was the worst mistake Hamas could ever have made.

As for other nations attacking Israel, Israel has called up 360,000 reservists, but Gaza is only a tiny place and I have read Israel only plans to send 10,000 soldiers into Gaza to destroy Hamas, so Israel is already planning to fight a multifront war if necessary.
I think you need to look at the big picture. Hamas knew How Israel would respond, and yet they did it anyway, and not just for giggles. Think Israel should fight fire with fire, keep 'em afraid of their own shadow.

I think you need to look at the big picture. Hamas knew How Israel would respond, and yet they did it anyway, and not just for giggles. Think Israel should fight fire with fire, keep 'em afraid of their own shadow.
It was the failure of your policy that led to the attack. The big picture, the small picture and every other picture is, Hamas will go on terrorizing the Israeli people with increasingly dangerous weapons unless they are destroyed.

It was the failure of your policy that led to the attack. The big picture, the small picture and every other picture is, Hamas will go on terrorizing the Israeli people with increasingly dangerous weapons unless they are destroyed.
MY policy? Whatever that means. No, it was the refusal of Clinton to allow the Israeli army to destroy Arafat and his army when they had the chance. Israel always responds with a massive retaliation, and Hamas was expecting and encouraging the same now.
They will not destroy Hamas, who will simply move into friendly territory and regroup.
My concern is that other terror groups will join the Frey, and may drag other countries into it.
That's the big picture. Catch my drift?

Last edited:
MY policy? Whatever that means. No, it was the refusal of Clinton to allow the Israeli army to destroy Arafat and his army when they had the chance. Israel always responds with a massive retaliation, and Hamas was expecting and encouraging the same now.
They will not destroy Hamas, who will simply move into friendly territory and regroup.
My concern is that other terror groups will join the Frey, and may drag other countries into it.
The policy you recommended was to defend Israel at the border ration than going in and destroying Hamas, but that has been Israel's policy for many years, and it has clearly failed.

The goal is to prevent Hamas from being able to attack Israel, there is no difference between killing Hamas' soldiers or capturing them or simply driving them out of Gaza and destroying their weapons. Hamas can rant and rave all over the world if they want as long as they can't attack Israel again.

Israel has called up enough troops to fight a multifront war if necessary.

Your big picture is that, for whatever reason, you don't want Israel to destroy Hamas.

The point you're making is important.
Most Hamas leaders left abroad with families 2 weeks ago.
Rest of command abandon ship as they get the heat, leaving behind
the cannon fodder who execute those attempting to leave for 'treason'.

However, that is in the immediate,
but the war is not only with Hamas in Gaza,
the war is against the 'Amalek of the generation, as with the Nazis,
and the rest of the evil filth, the hunt is everywhere, until eradication.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back