The Israeli Ground Offensive is About to Begin: Israel tells UN to evacuate everything north of Wadi Gaza Preserve within 24 hours

Or more properly, Nazis versus the Warsaw Ghetto.
Yeah I can see the analogy as during the Warsaw ghetto uprising the Jews were lightly armed, but I don’t refer to Israelis as Nazis. And I respect you just disagree with some of the comparison.

Would I find absurd is how anybody believes this is a fight for Jews existence. That’s appalling.

This isn’t even like America’s invasion of Iraq, which was lopsided, but at least Iraq had some antiaircraft guns and tanks.

There is nothing heroic about what the IDF is about to do. Israel has never actually faced a tough army ever. The arab armies are not what they used to be especially in the 20th century. The ones in the seventh century - 10th century were quite fierce.

What’s going to happen is some of these Jewish women who are serving in uniform are going to be traumatized by killing babies. By shooting at women and children. What a situation that is by the way all those women in that army.

I Continue to be fascinated, how this small portion of Americans on the right and left who are Christian…admire Israel. I can’t wrap my head around it.

I am a proud Catholic. Proud of my Irish Italian heritage. I think it is disgraceful how the American media and American politicians like Anthony Blinken are supporting Israel. It makes us look bad on the world stage. We need to be neutral on that thing.

Yeah I can see the analogy as during the Warsaw ghetto uprising the Jews were lightly armed, but I don’t refer to Israelis as Nazis. And I respect you just disagree with some of the comparison.

Would I find absurd is how anybody believes this is a fight for Jews existence. That’s appalling.

This isn’t even like America’s invasion of Iraq, which was lopsided, but at least Iraq had some antiaircraft guns and tanks.

There is nothing heroic about what the IDF is about to do. Israel has never actually faced a tough army ever. The arab armies are not what they used to be especially in the 20th century. The ones in the seventh century - 10th century were quite fierce.

What’s going to happen is some of these Jewish women who are serving in uniform are going to be traumatized by killing babies. By shooting at women and children. What a situation that is by the way all those women in that army.

I Continue to be fascinated, how this small portion of Americans on the right and left who are Christian…admire Israel. I can’t wrap my head around it.

I am a proud Catholic. Proud of my Irish Italian heritage. I think it is disgraceful how the American media and American politicians like Anthony Blinken are supporting Israel. It makes us look bad on the world stage. We need to be neutral on that thing.

There is nothing heroic about what the IDF is about to do.

Killing a bunch of barbaric terrorists is heroic enough.

I think it is disgraceful how the American media and American politicians like Anthony Blinken are supporting Israel.

Are a lot of Irish Italian Catholics supporting Hamas?

Looks like the Israeli ground offensive in Gaza is about to begin...

The Israelis have told the UN to evacuate northern Gaza within 24 hours...

https://www.axios.com/2023/10/13/israel-gaza-hamas-evacuate-un-ground-operation

Looks like they plan on striking very, very deep into Gaza this time...

And they're not wasting any time in doing it...

Looks like the Gazans - especially Hamas - are in the deep doo-doo...
We may all be in deep doodoo if this war pulls in the major powers like the US, Uk, russia and iran

This is getting scary

So Hamas should be allowed to operate with no restrictions, no rules of war? they are allowed to strike and then Israel should just take it? and be forced to operate under a separate set of rules?Ask yourself why Hamas is telling their people NOT to evacuate but stay in place as Israeli forces attack. DO you understand why they would do that?

Isnt it?

Iran and the arab terrorists being funded by iran intend to drive Jews into the sea

They wont succeed but will cause a lot of deaths trying

The Israelis are to smart for those idiots. It's like Roadrunner vs Wile E. Coyote....only the sad thing is the Israelis are still going to suffer a lot of casualties. that place is going to have many traps set.

The Israelis are to smart for those idiots. It's like Roadrunner vs Wile E. Coyote....only the sad thing is the Israelis are still going to suffer a lot of casualties. that place is going to have many traps set.
I’m sure there will be many times more arabs than Jews killed in this war

But it wont bring a peace settlement

That’s not how a Christian would talk.

many people in Israel are infuriated with the government for failing, or allowing the attack to occur in the first place.

Jesus Christ, the OG Christian:

“Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces."--Matthew 7:6

People forget that a huge part of Christianity is recognizing good v. evil. Never lightly. But yeah, I think murdering babies in their beds is evil.

I can’t believe that you are actually this ignorant. In 1948 the Israelis faced the combined armies of Syria, Egypt, Jordan and other countries. The Jordanian army was British equipped, trained and led, as was Egypt. The Israelis had home made Sten sub machine guns, surplus ex-Wehrmacht Mauser Kar98k bolt action rifles a mix of machine guns of various nationalities and a handful of Sherman tanks smuggled out of European scrapyards. The Israeli Air Force had a literal handful of B-17s with their turrets removed and their fighters were Czech produced Me-109s fitted with Junkers Jumo 111 engines designed for bombers. They were probably the worst fighters of the WWII and post- WWII era.
In the 1967 war things were even worse for Israel, it was armed with French tanks and salvaged Sherman’s and half tracks. The various Arab armies were equipped with the best tanks and weapons of both NATO and the Warsaw Pact. Egypt had Russian advisors and trainers, Jordan has US trainers and advisors. Without control of the air Israel would have lost. 1973 was the same, the Arabs had the best Warsaw Pact equipment and the Israelis had a mix of obsolete Sherman’s, obsolescent Centurians and modern US M-48s and M-60s all modified to IDF standards. In every war Israel was outnumbered by decently trained Arab armies lavishly equipped by the Soviets.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
~~~~~~
Guess that should have been communicated to Hamas before they invaded Israel 7 days ago and committed those atrocities and slaughter by killing civilians women and children.
I pity the innocent Palestinians that will suffer the consequences Hamas has created.
As it is the gov't of Israel has given them 24 hours to leave Palestine.
The UN will diddle and do nothing to save the Palestinians.

Last edited:
All these Israeli soldiers will enter Gaza in tanks with full armor plates and bulletproof vests, and be facing people with stones and pistols. What a disaster.

David versus Goliath stuff
Pull your head out of your ass. Hamas has fired 5,000 rockets at Israel is the last few days and is using anti tank missiles and rocket propelled grenades. If you feel the need to lie, at least try not to post such stupid lies.

Iran has plenty of space. They should take their Palestinian brethren in. They can use some of that 6 Billion for humanitarian purposes.
Iran can't do that. Iranians are Shi'ites and the Palestinians are Sunni. They would be trying to kill each other just as the Shi'ites and Sunni in Lebanon are.

Do you know where the HAMAS leadership has their Villas? You know those few individuals who reap the benefits of Billions sent from Iran, while the rest of the palestinians in Gaza suffer? They are living it up in places like Qatar. Why would they ever want peace with Israel when they can live like kings as long as the war goes on?

It has been an ongoing war of survival for Israel for years now. Would you be happier if they were less technologicaly advanced? somehow that would make it more fair?
Survivors of the Dance party attack recalled how they saw Hamas members laughing and having a great time as they were murdering the young girls. DO you understand that Israel has an enemy who wants them all dead... and says there is no such thing as a civilian ..all Jews are enemy combatants... and sadly it appears that most of those Jews in the Kabbutz's were UNARMED or very lightly armed.
Which flies in the face of the narrative I'm always hearing from you lefties how all the Jews are armed to the teeth and gunning down palestinians. Do you understand? .. most of those killed wee completely unarmed and just hunted down like rabbits and dogs for hour after hour.. like a horror movie... and you want to stand here and say israel does not have a legitimate enemy to go after.

Hamas leadership and Iran count on people just like to to exist and turn a blind eye... Its like 1930s all over again, and your acting just as pathetic as the liberal fool, jack asses who lived back then.... and then said "Never Again" after they witnessed the slaughter.

Pull your head out of your ass. Hamas has fired 5,000 rockets at Israel is the last few days and is using anti tank missiles and rocket propelled grenades. If you feel the need to lie, at least try not to post such stupid lies.

These fucking jackasses on here deserve the middle finger and a whole lot more. Watching girls and babies BUTCHERED like animals as they begged for mercy..and these fucking fools on here want to go Intellectual and explain away how the JEWS are over reacting.

Hamas is telling the Northern Gazans to ignore the Message , lol
So is the UN.

"In his statement to the media, Dujarric said that around 1.1 million people live in the area that the IDF has called to evacuate.

The same order applies to all UN staff and those sheltered in UN facilities — "including schools, health centers, and clinics," Dujarric told the Axios.

If such an order is confirmed, the UN "strongly appeals" for it to be rescinded, concerned that it "could transform what is already a tragedy into a calamitous situation," Dujarric said.

"The United Nations considers it impossible for such a movement to take place without devastating humanitarian consequences," Dujarric added."

Hopefully, the Palestinian civilians will not be stupid enough to listen to the UN's advice.

Looks like the Israeli ground offensive in Gaza is about to begin...

The Israelis have told the UN to evacuate northern Gaza within 24 hours...

https://www.axios.com/2023/10/13/israel-gaza-hamas-evacuate-un-ground-operation

Looks like they plan on striking very, very deep into Gaza this time...

And they're not wasting any time in doing it...

Looks like the Gazans - especially Hamas - are in the deep doo-doo...
Hamas has built up military infrastructure very near the Egyptian border so the IDF will have to go all the way to the border to destroy Hamas.

Forum List

Back